D2Clicker

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2Clicker - Page 31 Empty Re: D2Clicker

Post by Wotan Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:59 am

Wotan wrote:So apparently the clicker doesn't work when on 16bit colour. Just tested it then reverted back to 32.
Wotan wrote:So to summarize...

Quirinus wrote:first drop a few differenty color (unique, set, normal, etc.) items on the ground +(alt) in town to see if it can recognize text at all.

try turning on "disable desktop composition" in the shortcut properties for D2. try running in both window mode and full screen.

try running without D2SE.
Wotan wrote:
Quirinus wrote:first drop a few differenty color (unique, set, normal, etc.) items on the ground +(alt) in town to see if it can recognize text at all.

try turning on "disable desktop composition" in the shortcut properties for D2. try running in both window mode and full screen.

try running without D2SE.

IT WORKED!

I was running windowed mode/run as administrator(duh)/compatibility mode XP/D2SE , and it was really buggy and didn't work also tested with dropping unique stuff on the ground didnt hear any beeps.

Then I disable desktop composition from the shortcut properties, and first I noticed that it recognizes uniques now (I only have notify for uniques on).
Killed a dragon and it worked like a charm... Thanks a lot this will save me a lot of time. Cheers and have some dope brownie from me  Dancing

E1
@Nomercy
If you are doing it on windowed mode - DO NOT MAXIMIZE YOUR WINDOW it gets buggy again! Just open Diablo 800x600 and do not Stretch the window. I'm using windowed D2D btw.

E2
FFS it stopped working properly again... I'm trying to fix it, but I didn't change anything, but to die once and it stopped working ever since.
Wotan wrote:Yep. So the solution in my case. I start d2clicker when I'm on act 5, and then I Check if it recognizes uniques on the ground, if it does - I go straight to Dry Hills, cause if I go to Lut Golein the script stops working again. If you die accidentally ( like me of lag) you have to go act 5 again, push backspace to reset clicks, drop an unique on the ground to make sure the script is working properly again, assign your transmute button and go straight to Dry hills again.
I did some quality rerolling, but with no luck. Aiming for banish, 3 all, light arena amu.
Wotan wrote:Notifications don't work (for uniques) in TA and Fauzt, probably cause of act 2. Oddly enough tho, it recognizes TA trophies.
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:10 am

also, it would be nice if you posted the matches you're looking for. maybe that's the problem.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 2 Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:12 am

i got error: d2se.exe is not started when i try to use d2clicker. any one know how to solve that problem?

Diablo 2
Kill Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:00 pm

post on the new forum:
www.median-xl.com
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none