D2Clicker

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2Clicker - Page 5 Empty Re: D2Clicker

Post by WolfieeifloW Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Hey, I honestly didn't even look (lolnoob), but there is a normal picture then the one where it's nearly all black except text.

It still doesn't notify me of drops, and it just blinks/beeps every time I'm pressing ALT.

clicker-postprocessed.bmp:
clicker-text.txt:
clicker-log.txt:

Last edited by WolfieeifloW on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
WolfieeifloW
WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by aahz Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:45 pm

can you post clicker-postprocessed.bmp, clicker-text.txt and clicker-log.txt ?
aahz
aahz
Cathedral Drow

Server Hoster

http://tsw.vn.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Posted above.
Here's my clicker.ini too:
Code:
notify:-v113 -v112 -v111 -v110 -level # ignore map info stuff (you don't want notifications for map version string..)
notify:(GOLD)
notify:sacred(GREEN)
notify:skull(RED)
notify:stone(RED)
notify:rune(MAGENTA)

# NOTE: you always get notifications (no matter what pattern you define) for:
      greatrune trinket onsterba eartoffros relicof endlessli marksman soulorb ostmarb eofmal ofdisco olofstar gapea emooncry auriel olitude
      oundsho allbeari amingspher emoncor ldyssian ofannihil arbring pinstrik rathspir rystalofte therael eriapt odeston explorer rfectsphe

# discard everything white, blue, grey, yellow or rune/gem which isn't a scroll, trophy, greater rune or perfect gem:
discardable:-scroll -trophy -greaterrune -perfect  # skip these items
discardable:WHITE BLUE GREY YELLOW #MAGENTA

# NOTE: the clicker will refuse to destroy (no matter what pattern you define) the following items:
      greatrune trinket onsterba eartoffros relicof endlessli marksman soulorb ostmarb eofmal ofdisco olofstar gapea emooncry auriel olitude
      oundsho allbeari amingspher emoncor ldyssian ofannihil arbring pinstrik rathspir rystalofte therael eriapt odeston explorer rfectsphe

# GENERAL SETTINGS
###################
autocolor:0        # autocolor only tries to detect the normal (blue) text color components
autocraft:1        # set to 1 for auto-feeding shrines (levea the right page opened when you craft)
autoclick:1        # CTRL + left or right click will start clicking 5 times per second until you press that left/right click again but without CTRL
beeps:2            # set 0 to disable beeps, 1 for speaker beeps, 2 for speaker beeps and window title bar flashing, 3 for default windows sounds or 4 for windows sounds and title bar flashing
delays:200          # number of milliseconds between clicks, for a high-end computer it can down to about 120; for a slow one it can be up to around 350
notify_delay:250    # number of milliseconds between re-reading the texts on screen (while ALT is pressed) for item notifications
                    # 500 is twice each second, 250 is 4 times each second etc..
                    # use 'notify_delay:0' to make it only notify you only once, right when you press ALT (it will check&notify once, every time you press alt)

# number of seconds before junk disappears from the ground.
disappear_misc:0    # set a non-zero value to tell how many seconds before misc items dissapear from the ground (patch 1.13c required). Use 0 for the default duration or for different d2 patch.
disappear_fillers:0 # same for magic (blue) items and socket fillers.

# COLOR DEFINITIONS
###################
blue_text_RGB:          80, 80, 172
yellow_text_RGB:        216,184,100
shrine_RGB:            244,244,244
occupied_inventory_RGB: 12, 12, 40

# ADITIONAL COLORS FOR NOTIFICATIONS
grey_text_RGB:          80,    80,    80
gold_text_RGB:          148,    128,    100
green_text_RGB:        24,    252,    0
white_text_RGB:        196,    196,    196
red_text_RGB:          176,    68,    52
orange_text_RGB:        208,    132,    32  #crafted item names use this color
magenta_text_RGB:      164,    32,    252 #gem names & runes

# HOTKEYS CONFIGURATION
#######################
addClickHotkey:            187
addShiftClickHotkey:        189 # remember a shift click for attacking while keeping same position
deleteClickTargetsHotkey:  8
executeClicksHotkey:        89
testTextRecognitionHotkey:  220
toggleRecordingHotkey:      120 #start/stop recording
grabItemHotkey:            86  # 86 = V, press this hotkey while ALT is down and the clicker will grab an item you want from the ground
discardGarbageHotKey:      46  # the 'delete' key - will try to grab and transmute every item matched by the 'discardable:' (the catalyst of destruction must already be in your cube)

# RECORDER SETTINGS
###################
recorderFPS:                18  # how many times/second should a new frame be captured, 25 is optimal but requires good hardware
recorderSpeedPercent:      100 # how fast should the recording be, 100 = real time, 200 = double speed, 50 = half speed etc..
WolfieeifloW
WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by aahz Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:56 am

I don't see anything wrong, can you check RGB values on clicker-postprocessed.bmp (the one you posted is converted to jpg which changed colours) or upload it again somewhere where it won't be converted (www.imghack.se) and I'll check it..

WolfieeifloW wrote:It still doesn't notify me of drops, and it just blinks/beeps every time I'm pressing ALT.

I think that's the way how it notifes - when you press ALT it scans (OCR) visible item names and if it matches your settings, it blinks/beeps
aahz
aahz
Cathedral Drow

Server Hoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:53 am

aahz wrote:I think that's the way how it notifes - when you press ALT it scans (OCR) visible item names and if it matches your settings, it blinks/beeps

Yep, I don't know if everyone is aware of this, but the program works by detecting text from pictures, it does not scan/hack the memory of D2 to find all the items. I takes a picture when you press alt and then it tries to detect the text of the items and it's color, and matches it to the things you specified in the ini file - then beeps if it does.

If it can't take pictures properly, or can't recognize stuff from the picture, it won't work. Also, since it detects by scanning what you see, if an item text is suppressed (not shown) by tons of other items, it won't detect it.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Spoiler:
Thank you for your help so far aahz Smile
WolfieeifloW
WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:46 pm

I don't know if there is something wrong with my computer,but I just saw a very blur and dark and unclear picture Dizzy
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by aahz Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:40 pm

@wolfie: it looks ok... and now I think about it, it has to Embarassed, because without right RGB/pallete it won't produce visible text on clicker-postprocessed.bmp
so it seems to fail at the OCR part...but why? can you try pressing \ and then check clicker-text.txt again?
it's weird that it beeps after ALT - it has to match something to beep - does it beep even where there are no items visible?
aahz
aahz
Cathedral Drow

Server Hoster

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:47 pm

clicker-text.txt is empty.
And it will beep/blink even when there is nothing visible on ground (Took Cold Plains WP and pressed ALT).
WolfieeifloW
WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top