[v6f] ShatterMancer - The Hybrid Caster/Summoner (Miniguide)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[v6f] ShatterMancer - The Hybrid Caster/Summoner (Miniguide) - Page 2 Empty Re: [v6f] ShatterMancer - The Hybrid Caster/Summoner (Miniguide)

Post by DanielWolf Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Very similar to my StF Reanimator necro from custom builds, but less with the reanimating and more with the dmg. Great fun isn't it?

Cool guide too, cookie from me
DanielWolf
DanielWolf
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

[v6f] ShatterMancer - The Hybrid Caster/Summoner (Miniguide) - Page 2 Empty Re: [v6f] ShatterMancer - The Hybrid Caster/Summoner (Miniguide)

Post by BassToMouth Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:28 pm

wow123400 wrote:wow,the guide is already up.like always +1 from me
one little suggestion:maybe add a section about use what kind of build to get the elemental rune,so this guide will be a full guide,it's just a very small section,no need for a lot of explainations.
Thing is, with sewers density as it is in 6f, I wouldn't bother trying to get the runes on a necromancer... it will be very slow and tedious (6x cold runes >_>) hence why I wanted to keep it as a "twinker's" guide. There are plenty of builds/guides out there that will be able to farms sewers very quickly, so I'd prefer it if the player used one of those to save time

wow123400 wrote:
that picture u add in ur table is awesome,can we add whatever picture we want with that table code?
No its a custom code made by macro. Anyone can use it however, just use this code:
Code:
 [table class="btm-e"][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table] (but with spaces in between, and the forum will convert this to:
[table class="btm-e"][tr][td] blah blah [/td][/tr][/table]

DanielWolf wrote:Very similar to my StF Reanimator necro from custom builds, but less with the reanimating and more with the dmg. Great fun isn't it?
Hm, I wasn't aware there was another guide for this considering StF is only available to necros in ultimative... I originally got the inspiration indirectly from rolls when he mentioned using "Jailbreak" on druid.

BassToMouth
BassToMouth
Mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:51 am

Nah man, not suggesting any inspiration for it at all. It's a fun way to shatter em. Thus the cookie Smile

Mine was significantly different too, i used Prince of Nothing staff to make elite armies and Shamanka for shattering on alt. Maxed Sacrifices and Death Ward for huge troop numbers (laggy but powerful) and survivability, 1 pted the army support totems, and used shatter as support for my army. Summons were different too.

It's pretty gear-intensive, but might be one of the best survivability ideas i had. I recall Rolls mentioning that it was a lot like a shatter-sorc using Aotor, til i pointed out the endless elite army thing.

In any case i believe that a single change of gear, skills or stats can completely change the way a build plays and what its advantages are. So there's pretty much no way anyone can be accused of ripping off another idea. And even if they're identical, it's entirely possible for 2 people to have the same idea with no knowledge of the other. Anyone that claims someone ripped their idea is a lot like an idiot using the "First!" post thing.

I loved this guide man, you found another way to distinguish it from a shatter sorc by using many ideas i'd failed to consider. StF is fun and powerful when used by a necro. Plus it keeps the summons alive much longer.
DanielWolf
DanielWolf
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:58 am

Main reason I picked up StF on necro was because of the ridiculous spell damage bonuses that are freely available to us which means gear can be anything you like (don't even need -enemy resists).

I thought it might be interesting to provide a guide that gives the reader a customizable template, rather than a walkthrough that tells them how to win the game Razz
BassToMouth
BassToMouth
Mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Therferon Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:52 pm

Great guide bass as always you get all my cookies again Smile

But i have two questions:

- You mentioned rerolling staff if it gets bad rolls, meaning that we need to fine another 6 ice runes and work again for Double MO if fails again repeat the proccess which requires really good patience any other easier way to do it as far as i know unsocket recipe doesnt work on RWs

- Saw your shatter spell does 90k to 200k is it wise to go that far i mean if the damage cap is 86k(cold damage) and rolls to 0 around 160k
Therferon
Therferon
Bloodfire Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Fyi StF just like Cold Blood hits 8 times . On the LCS it shows the dmg each explosion does . I think it does all it's dmg in 2 seconds .
Xplosive
Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by nomercy4you Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:15 pm

unsocket recipe works for runeworks if you put 3 perf gems in the cube. at least for normal runewords.
nomercy4you
nomercy4you
Glowing Blob

Server Hoster

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:01 pm

Works for any rw even for elementals too.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post by Therferon Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Lol i have never tried ultra armor because i didnt know this ahahah thanks for the info guys
Therferon
Therferon
Bloodfire Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Not being able to unsocket a rw would make me cry in this mod. Sad lol
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top