Best necro shield for a summoner build?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best necro shield for a summoner build? Empty Best necro shield for a summoner build?

Post by Rob Lucci Thu May 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Which would be better? SSU Zombie head (+2 minions, insane minion stats...) or SU demon head (SS, KS and SW) Scratch My temptation is to use Sinwar, Kraken, death's fury totem and djinns together could be godly...
Rob Lucci
Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

Back to top Go down

Best necro shield for a summoner build? Empty Re: Best necro shield for a summoner build?

Post by wow123400 Thu May 09, 2013 4:28 pm

What's your style?Want your enemies die really fast or want your minions stay alive as long as they can? Cyclops
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Best necro shield for a summoner build? Empty Re: Best necro shield for a summoner build?

Post by Rob Lucci Thu May 09, 2013 4:30 pm

My idea was to make an ULTRALAZY-BORING-AFK build LOL. I want to test how have been improved minions with this 25% extra innate avoid Very Happy
Rob Lucci
Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Thu May 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Lazy?you do not even wanna cast the epic black mass?

ultra lazy?you can have daystar,shredder and bane monster if you do not worry about lag,if all melee,one throne aura gonna take all of your minions out Pale
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Lucci Thu May 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Not so lazy man, I want to test how powerful can be a pure necro summoner only with summons and without using spells or offensive totems, only with my summons with the corresponding buffs/debuffs (black mass, bane, bloodlust, motw, db aura...). Maybe I did not explain well in my post sy.
Rob Lucci
Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Thu May 09, 2013 5:39 pm

If you only wants your summons to fight,you need both casters and melee

still,for the shield,you want tanky summons?or you want fast kill speed summons?
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Lucci Thu May 09, 2013 8:48 pm

killspeed as high as possible. I have doubts about the hard points distribution, the only thing i have clear is to supermax embalming and DFT.
Rob Lucci
Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Thu May 09, 2013 8:58 pm

And use Djinn to lower enemies elemental resistance,I hope there are other ways to add elemental damage,even Kraken+DFT together is not that much. Sad

Maybe some useful reanimates?Succubus,Siren,Hellspawn,Soul Burner or maybe Dirge
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodstalker Fri May 10, 2013 3:31 am

wow123400 wrote:
And use Djinn to lower enemies elemental resistance,I hope there are other ways to add elemental damage,even Kraken+DFT together is not that much. Sad

Maybe some useful reanimates?Succubus,Siren,Hellspawn,Soul Burner or maybe Dirge
you cant get em killed when your minions are around.
id go with sinwar and talon of trangoul on second for acid fiends.

bloodstalker
Onyx Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Fri May 10, 2013 5:12 am

Yea....they have to die to lower enemies resistance Thinking
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum