[v6d] Keeper of the towers [Totemancer]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[v6d] Keeper of the towers [Totemancer] - Page 3 Empty Re: [v6d] Keeper of the towers [Totemancer]

Post by rubypinkfiend Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Lol what are u talking about, this build uses RC and poison immune summons, also u have 0cd Bent the Shadows.. only trouble is suddenly appeared fairy ring, just keep eyes open thats all Mr Green
rubypinkfiend
rubypinkfiend
Heretic

Back to top Go down

[v6d] Keeper of the towers [Totemancer] - Page 3 Empty Re: [v6d] Keeper of the towers [Totemancer]

Post by iwansquall Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:13 pm

main problem area for summoner are usually the one can pierce meatshield.

fauzt is such a nightmare, you need to dance around here.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rubypinkfiend Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:02 pm

im using there life\damage stats for minions, frostclaw totems, max death ward and 30% dr from cheap items. Slayer and Bane as casts. All in vita. Goes not bad.
rubypinkfiend
rubypinkfiend
Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Time ago I try that build..DW+BM is an great combo, your char is nearly inmune to physical...Sadly, in ubers totems die very fast(ofensive/suport totems is the same thing), don't have an inmunity, and as result the char need RC, leading to RC V/S DW uber skill decision...

Ahhh, totemancer glory can return if RC is an oskill craftable in wands or staves, not in X-BOWs, like actually happens. IMO, if Marco says wich can become imba, thing about paladin having this uberskill as oskill, and Resurrect....Why necro can't it Totemancer ???. Not charges, oskill.

MUS01
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Sorry to say, about but to me getting another uberskill for same class as oskill is stupid design.

I dun mind if it expensive and came from other class (bow-set give wolfstance which was ennead skill, another gave tremor etc etc).
In the end, totemmancer need their dedicated uber which hopefully addressed in sigma (every class get 4th and 5th uberskill IIRC).

There was a way to buff totem long time ago, but it was removed because deemed to OP in multiplayer. It called unholy prayer, and it was useful fortotemmancer unlike black mass which only granted 35% avoid max.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:37 am

Well, I say about RC in craft wands/staves, cause there's an item with RC (XBOW) and is clearly biased for Vodoo shot. Totemancer need an really useful skill, and RC is biased to him, but DW is vital in DEST...So the player have an real problem.

About Unholy prayer, I have same opinion. In this days I fell wich that skill can return. Marco says in old forum(don't flame me Marco) wich KS will be the new uber in Sigma. KS is an old uberskill, so for why reason UP and Liche form can't return to the game??? Playing totemancer whitout RC, AND DEF is nearly to imposible(personal opinion) in hard ubers..
Lastly, there's no form for code UP for afect hirelings/minions and caster player only? I think wich the problem is other player being inmune, not minions.

MUS01
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:42 am

Hmm, talking about wand-only oskill, shouldnt there are some existing oskill for them?

I remember some of them are quite powerful, but removed because doesnt fit into skill tree. Some of which i can remember:

1. Exploding totem
2. Deadwall totem
3. Fear Bomb totem

While i admit this wasnt enough to increase totem survivality, but these oskill should be quite good for crowd control.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:42 pm

as soon as servers are back up. am gonna try this ^ ty for cheap guide, i tried totem mancer once was strong but i didnt know what items to use
IVIike
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by MAGIK Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:00 am

^ im trying it, currently act 2 terror, lvl 65 and its a freeaking breeze
MAGIK
MAGIK
Thunder Beetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc_Razer Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Curently working on Version 2 (some big changes) of this dont know whether to change existing guide of write a new one...

BTW when you get to Dest Act 4 you will find something interesting Twisted Evil
Arc_Razer
Arc_Razer
Arachnida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum