[Ultimative vXIVb] Necromancer Reanimator full guide

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Ultimative vXIVb] Necromancer Reanimator full guide - Page 2 Empty Re: [Ultimative vXIVb] Necromancer Reanimator full guide

Post by SpineTheMan Sun May 04, 2014 3:50 am

Add summoning Uber quest . I think I will take a little break now  Toilet
SpineTheMan
SpineTheMan
Shock Stinger

Back to top Go down

[Ultimative vXIVb] Necromancer Reanimator full guide - Page 2 Empty Re: [Ultimative vXIVb] Necromancer Reanimator full guide

Post by RollsRoyce Sun May 04, 2014 10:53 am

i thought a reanimator nec should usually only focus on elemental dmg dealing mobs ( mobs with spells) and the reanimator barb is a wdm dealing reanimator.

Nec ele dmg boost ( burning veil + bloodlust + barb merc motw + shadows = insane spellboost)

Also i dont know why you are not using deathlord ( it will not lock anything but provide you with TONS of defense )
RollsRoyce
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by SpineTheMan Sun May 04, 2014 12:19 pm

RollsRoyce wrote:i thought a reanimator nec should usually only focus on elemental dmg dealing mobs ( mobs with spells) and the reanimator barb is a wdm dealing reanimator.

Nec ele dmg boost ( burning veil + bloodlust + barb merc motw + shadows = insane spellboost)

Also i dont know why you are not using deathlord ( it will not lock anything but provide you with TONS of defense )

I used to use Deathlord for the stat boost (Without it or 200~300 stat signet, epquiping Freakshow is Impossible) , but I don't want to waste point in it cause I have enough Survivability with Death Ward. Of course you can invest 1 point in Deathlord for the nice defend and stat boost if you use other uberskill. 

Like I said in the post, you can use caster reanimate if you want, BUT, don't go full caster reanimate or you will notice your minions' damage is really low. Even with 500% spell boost, a Storm Shaman can't clear better than a Trap Rat  Neutral. Some reanimates such as Fairy Witch, Quov Tsin, Claw Strom,... is worth using cause they have High Damage, with buff, they will be even better. However, as you can see, good caster usually have low reanimate chance (I don't count Prince of Nothing staff here) so you must use it together with some Tank, Melee, etc... thus making it impossible to play with only one type of Reanimate. About the Prince of Nothing staff, it have really nice Caster and Trap Rat too, but I really dislike making a build out of items that so rare and almost impossible to find  Nope 2 . So basically, you can use caster reanimate for some Burst-damage BUT you must also have other type to increase your army's size (And to maximize the use of Death's fury totem too)
SpineTheMan
SpineTheMan
Shock Stinger

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce Sun May 04, 2014 12:59 pm

i really like your thoughts about rare items ! i think i will try to play this char in 1-2 weeks and maybe we can together improve it in such a way that we get its maximum potential, however i still think 1 point into deathlord is worth it Very Happy
RollsRoyce
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by SpineTheMan Sun May 04, 2014 4:28 pm

RollsRoyce wrote:i really like your thoughts about rare items ! i think i will try to play this char in 1-2 weeks and maybe we can together improve it in such a way that we get its maximum potential, however i still think 1 point into deathlord is worth it Very Happy

If you try this build, I really looking forward to hear your comment about Uber like Karbraxis, Azmodan and BAAl on Destruction mode. Those are UBers that I can't do because of the MASSIVE lag (Curse you Baal, i can't do Cow because of you  Hitting a Wall )
SpineTheMan
SpineTheMan
Shock Stinger

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce Sun May 04, 2014 8:17 pm

well you can tank kabraxis with minion of terror ( immune to all ) ...and maybe cast flamestrike from gul rw on him or hailstorm or wahtever Very Happy

once you are able to lure azmodan to the entrance you can use jitans kamons on death proc to kill him Very Happy
RollsRoyce
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by SpineTheMan Mon May 05, 2014 5:05 am

RollsRoyce wrote:well you can tank kabraxis with minion of terror ( immune to all ) ...and maybe cast flamestrike from gul rw on him or hailstorm or wahtever Very Happy

once you are able to lure azmodan to the entrance you can use jitans kamons on death proc to kill him Very Happy

I mean use this build to fight them  Neutral , my reanimates have no problem tanking karbrxis but he summons his minions too fast and they soon outnumber my army. But the real problem is lag  Neutral , I can't even move 

For Azmodan, again, My army + his army = MASSIVE lag  Neutral
SpineTheMan
SpineTheMan
Shock Stinger

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce Mon May 05, 2014 7:35 am

what kabraxis does is he summons those flesh fiends everytime he kills one monster, thats why you should only try to use reanimates which are immune to all and do the killing job yourself
RollsRoyce
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by SpineTheMan Sun May 11, 2014 6:49 am

Add Dungeon Uberquest and Uberlevels  Very Happy .
SpineTheMan
SpineTheMan
Shock Stinger

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce Sun May 11, 2014 2:53 pm

my feedback to your addition:

1) i really enjoy reading it since you seem to know quite a bit about this game
2) i can add a few thoughts that cam to my mind when i thought about those ubers:

* Toraja - punisher turrent reanimate has a nice (hidden) aura - you should try it and see what happens (SSSU Marrow staff)

* CoV i always just summoned my minions and ported over the wall - Gul rw gave me flamestrike which melted the ball - then your army can do the rest

* you should consider using 4 Pois rw in a throwing weapon or even just a death shard craft - this will guaranteed kill chrysaor. His healing btw is innate so he heals ALL THE TIME until ow is triggered ( death shards Razz)

i hope you go on with this guide ! i love it - i even started a nec but i really hate the beginning as reanimator Razz all reanimates are weak.

Also idk if i just missed it - but do you make use of dark power ?
RollsRoyce
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top