Page 49 of 96 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 72 ... 96  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW Screenshot Items 2015 - Page 49 Empty Re: NEW Screenshot Items 2015

Post by ibarc1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:25 pm

NEW Screenshot Items 2015 - Page 49 Screen11
NEW Screenshot Items 2015 - Page 49 Screen12
shark is better no?
NEW Screenshot Items 2015 - Page 49 Screen13
also one of the decent jewels ive crafted, if that was 47 life... : )
NEW Screenshot Items 2015 - Page 49 Screen14
my best so far i think (for wolf)

ibarc1
Razor Fur Titan

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:50 pm

shark may have better base damage, but the flamberge attacks way faster. I remember reading something about how flamberges are innately much faster, which is important for wolf druids.

iirc, only IAS on weapons counts towards his atk animation? something to that effect.

if anything, void would be superior than shark
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Westville Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Goatmilk wrote:NEW Screenshot Items 2015 - Page 49 Armor

Not bad, guess I'll find a weaker one to use myself and maybe sell this if anyone wants it. Razz

gib now!
Westville
Westville
Arachnida

Ace of Spades
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:02 pm

xzmnick wrote:Khanduran boosts every skill in game, its not just ways that benefit from.

Using tiefling form you can cast twice as faster=double amount of sentries=double amount of procs. Now you cast smaxed doom on top of it with same insane cast speed. Then you add max double orb CB on ordinary judge, fill it with other ED/max dmg. Then you go joke around at amount of free skill points. With this amount of PDMG you dont need much LL to instantly refill you hp bar, some jewels as you suggested will serve you good. Now you go p8 cow level and melt it. You melt everything non-phys immune.

I did not say item was bad, but this item is supposed to be end-game with level req, yet it does not deliver. Just another OK item. Maybe it was just me, but I expected lvl 121 items to be very good after all the hype.

have you EVER played assa? You're basically turning down a great item because of your "PHYS-ONLY p8-DCOWER cant do anything else tho" build
Why the hell do you even need faster cast speed when wyrd obviously has ND. Facepalm
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by xzmnick Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:08 pm

MarcoNecroX wrote:
have you EVER played assa? You're basically turning down a great item because of your "PHYS-ONLY p8-DCOWER cant do anything else tho" build
Why the hell do you even need faster cast speed when wyrd obviously has ND. Facepalm
No, I simply turn it down because it is obviously mediocre item. The only reason to use it is if you are too bored to get good double mo base. Or we have huge misunderstanding what epic runewords mean in this game.

wyrd o.0 now that escalated quickly.

xzmnick
Devourer

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:23 pm

xzmnick wrote:
MarcoNecroX wrote:
No, I simply turn it down because it is obviously mediocre item. The only reason to use it is if you are too bored to get good double mo base. Or we have huge misunderstanding what epic runewords mean in this game.

wyrd o.0 now that escalated quickly.

Let me explain you the obvious, epic runewords are meant to be stronger than the non-epic version, regardless of the strength of initial runeword. And this judge RW is better than the regular judge. Whether the epic runeword itself is a good item or not, is a different topic, and there is no correct answer, no black or white. You can certainly make good use of it. I think it's good, you think it's bad. But you seem to be the kind of person who uses skills like ATMG so yeah assassin is probably not your type of class, no offense.

So far your argument has been based on 'classic judge has moar phys so it better!'. Well duh. So I can argue a honorific quilted armor is better than sots because it can have more %lightning resistance because I'm trying to make a build based on ltng resist.

As for the item being mediocre, I just lol.
a) thunder hammer is the strongest wdm missile out of the 4 commonly used (knife throw, javelin, arrow)
b) this is the one-handed weapon with the highest missile proc rate IN THE GAME

But sure, it's mediocre because you can't MO %CB (laughable argument given the easiness in getting this stat).

I don't even know why I bother giving assa lessons. There's a guide on judgesin. Maybe you should read it.
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by Westville Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:43 pm

inb4 marco nerf physical dmg of atmgsin sin clearly from what I read it is so epic it can just melt p8 dcows afk-style....even my pally has trouble doing that with like 7x different skills!
Westville
Westville
Arachnida

Ace of Spades
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:58 pm

MarcoNecroX wrote:

a) thunder hammer is the strongest wdm missile out of the 4 commonly used (knife throw, javelin, arrow)
b) this is the one-handed weapon with the highest missile proc rate IN THE GAME

But sure, it's mediocre because you can't MO %CB (laughable argument given the easiness in getting this stat).

Wait, not trying to antagonize, but isn't thunder hammer a 3/4 wdm proc (at least, according to the ND/WDM table they are)? 
And aren't the rest 1/1 wdm procs?
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:22 pm

Yes.

But it adds flat physical damage, doesn't check AR and is the coolest looking.
It's not strictly the strongest but it's at the top, close to jav/knife (arrow is the worst).
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:32 pm

Oh, that's interesting. So TH doesn't ar check (always hits i presume), but jav/knife/arrow do. What makes arrow "the worst" then? Looks aside
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 96 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 72 ... 96  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top