Paladine summoner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paladine summoner Empty Paladine summoner

Post by Pain Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:32 am

hej
Just wanna know is this build playable? Mr Green If yes, maybe some suggestions about skills/items? Hoplites are smaxed ofc Twisted Evil I cant decide between Plague and Ressurect.
Thanks.
Pain
Pain
Moon Knight

TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Paladine summoner Empty Re: Paladine summoner

Post by evil_potato Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:56 am

Since plague only applies to minions (not reanimates) iirc, I'd suggest going with resurrect and some auras/totems/buffs from gear.

Summons:
Auhe in a pally shield gives you body of the savior, which spawns akarat's corpse for you to resurrect.  Throw some buffs/auras on top of that and you'll get some decent damage out of him.  You can have up to 5 akarats Very Happy:D:D
Tylwulf's betrayal SSU Bastard Sword gives you %50 minion damage and charges of lvl 9 jinn
Black King Bar SSU Long staff gives you charges of lvl44 veil king, but then you can't use shield
Hivemind SU Blackguard helm gives you lvl23-29 summon darklings as well as up to 40% minion life and 50% minion damage, as a bonus you get hive oskill

Dunno if +summoned minion stats apply to resurrects?  haven't actually played minion based builds that much

Buffs:
Holy Avenger SSU broad sword 12-16 lion stance
Ix in a pally helm gives 6-12 lion stance
Rha in pally shield gives 26-34 snake stance
Taha in jav gives 1-3 kraken stance

That's just what i came up with off the top of my head + a quick search through docs.
There are a couple other items with stances but i don't think they'd be as useful as the abovementioned items
Qor in weapon gives lvl 10 Death's fury totem
Taha in pally shield gives 4-13 howling totem
[b]Bloodbond/[b] ring gives burning veil proc which i would definitely recommend, though i don't think it procs off minion kills so you'd probably want to pair that with hivemind for hive oskill
obv shamanka or qaraks for bloodlust.

You could focus on reanimates too if you want. I focused on summons since that's what you mentioned but most buffs/totems will affect reanimates as well.
evil_potato
evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardragon Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:06 am

evil_potato wrote:
Dunno if +summoned minion stats apply to resurrects?  haven't actually played minion based builds that much
They do. From what I remember the ressurects will usually do fine for damage without too much gear investment.

evil_potato wrote:
Buffs:
Holy Avenger SSU broad sword 12-16 lion stance
Ix in a pally helm gives 6-12 lion stance
Rha in pally shield gives 26-34 snake stance
Taha in jav gives 1-3 kraken stance
If you want to use stances you'll need some thing with + stance radius. I think the barb summoner set belt has it.
Stardragon
Stardragon
Steelfur Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:20 am

yup. didn't think about that but you're right
evil_potato
evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:25 am

Thanks for replies, i did a quick test with almost all endgame gear/charms and seems like ressurects are rly good without any investments, darklings are shitty Mr Green , hoplites need huge life and resists to survive against ele attacks. Tested it in destr act4 though.
Gear  i used: Goetia, Hivemind, SSU Angel Star for Ratma's Choosen, Nebels, rare ammy with minion bonuses, some average craft boots/gloves/belt,SSSU Small Shield, Shamanka for buff. Will test Auhe shield later, it seems interesting Twisted Evil

EDIT: Ok, akarats ressurects are pretty powerful, can even do fast dunc, but hoplites suck too much Hitting a Wall anyway, will try it more after reset. If anybody has some suggestions still i 'll be glad to them.
Pain
Pain
Moon Knight

TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by cowking Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:04 pm

sMax Resurrect + SSU Angel Star = resurrect trap rats. Maybe craft an inner fire belt to heal your minions (if it works). Get some +buff duration from items/runes for better playability.

Trap rats will kill everything (including dunc & fauzt). RC'd hoplite(s) would add some small crowd control to the mix. I'd rather go for some kind of caster hybrid than focus on more summons, trap rats are plenty powerful.

Superbeast is out, but you can still get good cast speeds with sorc/druid morph or going holy caster route. Plenty of good native and oskill spells to choose from. Punisher, cataclysm, hive, dragon shout etc... you only have to focus on one element since you already have phys/magic covered. Dragon oath is probably unusable as an offensive spell since you will be recasting RC a lot. Best merc would probably be Act 3 bloodmage or abjurer. Barb could also work, especially if you use the inner fire belt.

Wouldn't do it untwinked, and mostly suitable for farming.
cowking
cowking
Clawstorm Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum