Help with a ele/summoner druid.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with a ele/summoner druid. Empty Help with a ele/summoner druid.

Post by Foricon Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the mod and I'm trying as much characters as i can in these days.
I've had best fun leveling with a druid builded like this:
Skillplan Druid (Druid, 2012 v005)
But now I'm stuck at level 82 on act2 terror: I'm getting killed very quickly by most mobs.
My equipment looks like this:
Weapon: Naiad King (6)
Armor: Queen of Glass (5)
Head: Ra runeword
Belt: Aerin Orbiter (6)
Gloves and boots: honorific with 60% to all resistances, strength and minion life.
Rings and amulet: rare with +1 skills
I managed to do LC0, LC1, LC2 (even if was difficult) and ennead challenge. I thought to rush through terror to do BRC and boost my defense a bit with lifeshield, but now I know that it's not that easy.
Can someone give me some tips? I want to go ahead with this char.
Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english.

Foricon
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Help with a ele/summoner druid. Empty Re: Help with a ele/summoner druid.

Post by Prestoned Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 pm

you shouldn't rely on acid feigns so much for damage or tanks, these should be used as a spell damage buff and to haul ass. If you are having troubles surviving you should hotkey pagan rites and use it once in a while. Also reconsider your main casting spell. Try using elemental and hunting banshee I personally think rain of fire is hard to work with because it forces you into near melee range to cast it since it requires a target. you build sounds pretty good so far just try to level and if you can maybe somebody will run cows for you and you can get to 120 that way.
Prestoned
Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:32 pm

upgrade queen of glass , add mystic orbs to max ed to 350%. Do some HFauzt and hatred duncraig for even more lvl ups, once you are lvl 100 it will be a breeze !
RollsRoyce
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:37 am

Didn't played ele druid from omega 003 but you need to replace your attack spell to hunting banshee as Prestoned say. And i ended terror with tu Naiad King, Robe of Leaves, Aerin Orbiter, Lionpaw and Skyguard without any problem. Mistic orbs for 350%def, - 100to enemy cold/fire res. Skills - hunting banshee, Poison Flash, Summon Acid Fiends -max, 10 points in Elvensong, all another - into elementals/rain of fire.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:32 am

well lemme start

1) robe of leaves > queen of glass for elemental druid imo...
2) rain of fire is BOSS killer skill, cant be used effectively in normal game imo..
3) hunting banshee is really damn SLOW missile if you want to use it you need TIME to reach banshees to mobs so, SMAX acid fiends and TREMOR is best combo with hunting banshee
a) spamm banshees, then while waiting banshee to reach mobs spam tremor in that time
b) use elvensong to charm enemies for more protection, and it gives your banshee time to reach enemies

well if you wanna hear best druid in this game FOR ME; is simple one

SMAx -> acid fiends, poison flash(life for acids),smax or 1pt plague avatar(both dmg of acids and will use it), 1 pt tremor, smax berries, 1 pt rain of fire, upto 3 or 5 elfs around for elven song

playstyle
1) eat your berry
2) summon fiends, motw them and motw yourself
3) spamm elves to map like drawing a crescent for protection and char them
4) spam plague avatar in that places
5) spam tremor in that time 3-5 spam is enough
6) spam rain of fire, after it to clean PSN IMM mobs and left overs

brotip:
1) well if you have XORINE CAIN staff it has BANE curse oskill -> -%over 80 enemy physical resistance;
a) after psn'd and tremor'd enemies have really low life, then your acid's and reanimates 1shot ko rest

2) well psn spell dmg after kill triggers ALL PROCS in game, 1 gehenna makes you GOD of this game! or any other heavy spell dmg proc,
a) supernova afterkill rings -> protip
b) deadfall belt SOR -> protip

and goes on; this is far BEST DRUID i have played for now %100 EFFECTIVE farmer and you take ZERO dmg while playing , imagine you cakewalk every place in game...
imagine you CHARM akarats follower and watch them they rape akarat...
and charm dunc souls let them rape whole level while smoking Smile

in my experiences psn/charmer is 10x effective than banshee druid and funnier ofc... try it

Last edited by stoya on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added line 5 -> spam tremor sorry i forgot it :()
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Foricon Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Now I'm trying stoya's build and it seems to work pretty good, I reached level 104 only by killing first mobs in Hduncraig and then reloading.
I will surely have no problem on terror again, seems to be a safer build than mine even if I need some practice.
Thanks to all!

Foricon
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:54 pm

@foricon: well i made this char -> http://www.medianxl.com/t761-charmer-druid-by-stoya you can check this one also but req more work

to be honest, in that showcase i started my char as PSN CHARMER but due to my pc CRAPNESS Smile i changed build cause plague avatar LAGS me to hell, my screen was empty due to sprite limits.. so i changed char in the end..

imo that char works even you are naked Smile psn dmg dont need so much buff, and charm skill and tremor doesnt effected from anything... so what else ?

if you get troubled spam elvensong and kite away psn tremor them, ohh psn imm get raped by rain of fire, easy build indeed.
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:51 am

why lvl 82 still using tu stuff? nobody check rw anymore? double mo Cheers!
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:22 am

that tu is godly Smile
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:10 pm

keep it in switch
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum