D2SE Modmanager

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2SE Modmanager - Page 12 Empty Re: D2SE Modmanager

Post by suchbalance Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Vullara wrote:
Replaced the patch file so I could run it without d2se, but when I try to connect to TSW it tells me "Battle.net is unable to properly identify your application version"

http://tsw.vn.cz/how-to-join/

PS. blizz servers are fine, getting 1mb/sec on their D2:LoD downloader. Make sure to make an exception for said downloader in the firewall m8ey.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Vullara Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Ive done that but when I try to enter it says something about wrong version. Got it re-DL'd and still having same issue.

Vullara
Core Lord

TGBest None

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben- Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Get new game.exe

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:57 pm

If it's saying "battle.net wrong version" then you are still trying to connect to the blizz gateways and not TSW. That's been my experience at least.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Vullara Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:02 am

suchbalance wrote:If it's saying "battle.net wrong version" then you are still trying to connect to the blizz gateways and not TSW. That's been my experience at least.

Gateway says TSW2. Going to just go buy discs and hopefully that'll work.

Finally got it working. Fucking windows 8 can suck one.

Vullara
Core Lord

TGBest None

Back to top Go down

Post by Syn Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:39 am

Hey guys. Brand new forum member here!

I just wanted to ask a question regarding getting PlugY to work with my Diablo II LoD.

When I downloaded the exe. file from http://plugy.free.fr/en/index.html my Norton notified me that the file contained a virus. Consequently, I immediately deleted the file and am still yet to successfully download and use PlugY.

Could I please request that someone provide me with the location of a trusted download for PlugY.

If you could also provide me with a guide as to how to install it and get it working that would be great too! I don't want to ask too much of this community though.

I would really really appreciate it as I want to begin my Single Player un - twinked play through of my Lightning Sentry Assassin tonight Smile

Syn
Returned

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:27 am

Syn wrote:Hey guys. Brand new forum member here!

I just wanted to ask a question regarding getting PlugY to work with my Diablo II LoD.

When I downloaded the exe. file from http://plugy.free.fr/en/index.html my Norton notified me that the file contained a virus. Consequently, I immediately deleted the file and am still yet to successfully download and use PlugY.

Could I please request that someone provide me with the location of a trusted download for PlugY.

If you could also provide me with a guide as to how to install it and get it working that would be great too! I don't want to ask too much of this community though.

I would really really appreciate it as I want to begin my Single Player un - twinked play through of my Lightning Sentry Assassin tonight Smile
So you're asking for help with Vanilla D2?
Btw that link is legit. The site is hosted by the mod maker themself. (hence the ugly looks)
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:05 am

the antivirus is stupid. it's a false positive. any program that modifies the memory of another program makes antiviruses suspicious.

but in this case that's the point. plugy *has* to modify D2 memory, so it can add new features. so don't be scared, it's ok. also, everyone uses it. and that *is* the official site.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Syn Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:11 am

Warren1001 wrote:So you're asking for help with Vanilla D2?
Btw that link is legit. The site is hosted by the mod maker themself. (hence the ugly looks)

Hey Warren & Quirinus. Yeah, I am essentially just wanting to play Diablo II LoD 1.13 with PlugY for the extra stash space. I have no other mods installed and am happy to just use PlugY.

I downloaded from the link you told me was the trusted source and now have an icon on my desktop that says PlugY, The Survival Kit, but when I click on it I get a notification saying, "Checking Library Memory Check Failed".

Could you please let me know what I have to do to get this mod up and running. I would be so hugely appreciative Smile

Thank you so much for your help!

Syn

Syn
Returned

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:43 pm

try running plugy as admin (right click, properties, then in one of the tabs you'll find it)
or, if it's still not working, whitelist it in the antivirus
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next