D2Clicker

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2Clicker - Page 2 Empty Re: D2Clicker

Post by templar Sat May 18, 2013 3:16 pm

aahz wrote:I use it on two computers (both with windows 7) without problems - Direct 2D, windowed mode, resolution 800x600, without custom fonts (D2kfixup.mpq)

Is clicker-unprocessed.bmp and clicker-postprocessed.bmp created when you press \ ? First should be normal screenshot (like using PrintScreen), second mostly black with visible text...

With / without d2kfixup d2clicker creates both pics for me + txt, but txt is empty and it tells me "text not matched"
Can see ppl had similar problems, but have anyone solved it yet?

templar
Clawstorm Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:37 pm

For the life of me I can't remember how to work this damn thing. The command window that pops up just says waiting for the client to connect and the clicker wont accept any of my inputs. I'm running it in windowed mode with no third party clients or anything. Is there a button I have to push on start up to connect this thing to the game or what?

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. For anyone else who may have this problem just run clicker as an admin and it works as usual.
The Big Ouchy
The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:35 am

Omg, haven't seen you in ages! Nice to see some old faces ever5 now and then.
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:26 pm

I taught I taw dat avatar before doo Salut
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:43 am

I cannot get this to work.

I hover over an item, press \, and it just says "Text NOT matched".
Also, whenever I alt-tab or do anything outside Diablo II, the clicker will freeze my computer (Mostly) and I have to CTRL+ALT+DELETE and "Log Off" to get my computer to stop being frozen.

Code:
# lines starting with # are considered comments (they are simply ignored by the clicker)

# DEFINE A PATTERN TO MATCH
###########################
# Multiple 'match' lines require each individual one to match (logic AND).
# Multiple patterns defined on a single 'match:' line requires at least one of them to match (logic OR)

# the following definition corresponds to a weapon with either greater or equal to +375 to mini/maxi-mumdamage or at least adds 10-100 damage:
#match:-fire -cold -lightning -poison 375mumdamage 10000damage
# AND some on-kill proc
#match:whenyoukill
# AND at least 250% enhanced damage
#match:250enhanced

# a '-something' in a 'match:' or 'notify:' means the pattern must NOT include that 'something', use it at the beginnin of the pattern
# 10000 damage will match an adds mm-MMM damage pattern(mm=min MMM=max), the '-' is not seen when reading the text so mm-MMM is seen as mmMMM by the clicker :(

# DEFINE FOR WHAT ITEMS TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN DROPPED
###################################################
# Multiple 'notify:' lines simply add new patterns (logic OR). Same for multiple patterns defined on a single 'notify:' line.

# get notifications for sacred uniques, tiered uniques and unique jewelry:
notify:-v113 -v112 -v111 -v110 -level # ignore map info stuff (you don't want notifications for map version string..)
#notify:sacred(GOLD) # for SUs
#notify:1(GOLD)      # for TUs
#notify:jewel(GOLD) ring(GOLD) amulet(GOLD)
notify:(GOLD) # All Uniques
notify:sacred(GREEN) # Sets

# you can use GOLD, GREEN, RED, WHITE, YELLOW, BLUE, GREY, ORANGE and MAGENTA to add a unique, set, magic, rare etc condition
# example - notification on unique naginatas and unique amulets: 'notify:naginata(GOLD) amulet(GOLD)'
# example - notification on any uniques: 'notify:(GOLD)' or simply 'notify:GOLD'

# NOTE: you always get notifications (no matter what pattern you define) for:
      greatrune trinket onsterba eartoffros relicof endlessli marksman soulorb ostmarb eofmal ofdisco olofstar gapea emooncry auriel olitude
      oundsho allbeari amingspher emoncor ldyssian ofannihil arbring pinstrik rathspir rystalofte therael eriapt odeston explorer rfectsphe

# DEFINE WHAT ITEMS ARE DISCARDABLE / GOOD TO DESTROY
#####################################################
# Multiple 'discardable:' lines simply add new patterns (logic OR). Same for multiple patterns defined on a single 'discardable:' line.

# discard everything white, blue, grey, yellow or rune/gem which isn't a scroll, trophy, greater rune or perfect gem:
discardable:-scroll -trophy -greaterrune -perfect  # skip these items
discardable:WHITE BLUE GREY YELLOW #MAGENTA

# NOTE: the clicker will refuse to destroy (no matter what pattern you define) the following items:
      greatrune trinket onsterba eartoffros relicof endlessli marksman soulorb ostmarb eofmal ofdisco olofstar gapea emooncry auriel olitude
      oundsho allbeari amingspher emoncor ldyssian ofannihil arbring pinstrik rathspir rystalofte therael eriapt odeston explorer rfectsphe

# GENERAL SETTINGS
##################
autocolor:0        # autocolor only tries to detect the normal (blue) text color components
autocraft:1        # set to 1 for auto-feeding shrines (levea the right page opened when you craft)
autoclick:1        # CTRL + left or right click will start clicking 5 times per second until you press that left/right click again but without CTRL
beeps:2            # set 0 to disable beeps, 1 for speaker beeps, 2 for speaker beeps and window title bar flashing, 3 for default windows sounds or 4 for windows sounds and title bar flashing
delays:200          # number of milliseconds between clicks, for a high-end computer it can down to about 120; for a slow one it can be up to around 350
notify_delay:0    # number of milliseconds between re-reading the texts on screen (while ALT is pressed) for item notifications
                    # 500 is twice each second, 250 is 4 times each second etc..
                    # use 'notify_delay:0' to make it only notify you only once, right when you press ALT (it will check&notify once, every time you press alt)

# number of seconds before junk disappears from the ground.
disappear_misc:1    # set a non-zero value to tell how many seconds before misc items dissapear from the ground (patch 1.13c required). Use 0 for the default duration or for different d2 patch.
disappear_fillers:1 # same for magic (blue) items and socket fillers.

# COLOR DEFINITIONS
###################
blue_text_RGB:          80, 80, 172
yellow_text_RGB:        216,184,100
shrine_RGB:            244,244,244
occupied_inventory_RGB: 12, 12, 40

# ADITIONAL COLORS FOR NOTIFICATIONS
grey_text_RGB:          80,    80,    80
gold_text_RGB:          237,    212,    141
green_text_RGB:        0,    255,    0
white_text_RGB:        196,    196,    196
red_text_RGB:          176,    68,    52
orange_text_RGB:        208,    132,    32  #crafted item names use this color
magenta_text_RGB:      208,    0,    255 #gem names & runes

# HOTKEYS CONFIGURATION
#######################
addClickHotkey:            187
addShiftClickHotkey:        189 # remember a shift click for attacking while keeping same position
deleteClickTargetsHotkey:  8
executeClicksHotkey:        89
testTextRecognitionHotkey:  220
toggleRecordingHotkey:      120 #start/stop recording
grabItemHotkey:            86  # 86 = V, press this hotkey while ALT is down and the clicker will grab an item you want from the ground
discardGarbageHotKey:      46  # the 'delete' key - will try to grab and transmute every item matched by the 'discardable:' (the catalyst of destruction must already be in your cube)

# RECORDER SETTINGS
###################
recorderFPS:                18  # how many times/second should a new frame be captured, 25 is optimal but requires good hardware
recorderSpeedPercent:      100 # how fast should the recording be, 100 = real time, 200 = double speed, 50 = half speed etc..
I'm just trying to use it as a drop notifier, help?
WolfieeifloW
WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:37 pm

will:

notify:skull(RED) # skull1 & skull2
notify:stone(RED) # elemental stone

those notify on skull1&skull2 and elemental stones drop? yes

what are discardable items and what happens with them? (does it use the destroy with catalyst recipe when you press the destroy hotkey?) does this works on server?

how do the items from "disappear_misc:1" and "disappear_fillers:1" disappear? does their name not show up when pressing alt or they get removed from the game? does this work on server? I can't get the items to disappear...

@Wolfie: this happens when you click any d2clicker hotkey when outside of the game (like alt, -, /, etc.). I guess a line should be added in the program to not do things when D2 isn't focused. also you can try going out of D2 with the windows key or ctrl+esc; btw, try running it as admin, I think that will make the notification work.

also, for your other troubles: http://www.medianxl.com/t2259p10-d2clicker-config#48833

for new people, d2 clicker "connected to the client" when I opened/closed inventory.

edit: done some testing, I'd use:

notify:(GOLD)      # for all uniques (quest, charms, special, quivers, jewelry, items...)
notify:sacred(GREEN) #sets (I think maybe the yshari weapon doesn't trigger it)
notify:skull(RED) # skull1 & skull2 (otherwise they don't trigger a beep)
notify:stone(RED) # elemental stones (otherwise they don't trigger a beep)
notify:rune(MAGENTA) # elemental/great/any rune (otherwise elemental runes usually don't trigger the beep)

discardable:-scroll -trophy -greaterrune -perfect  # skip these items
discardable:WHITE BLUE GREY YELLOW #MAGENTA (commented out magenta to keep elemental runes)

these 2:
#notify:sacred(GOLD) # for SUs
#notify:1(GOLD)      # for TUs

don't include stuff from this line (and don't include charms/quest/special):
#notify:jewel(GOLD) ring(GOLD) amulet(GOLD) quiver(GOLD) #no charms/quest/special...
that's why I'd use just
notify:(GOLD)
to get notification on any gold item drop (so charms/quest/special/quivers/jewelry/normal items/whatever_is_gold)

Last edited by Quirinus on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:03 am

The clicker doesn't seem to want to auto feed shrines with the new art for them. Does anyone have a fix or do you think we can bitch until marco does a revert? Very Happy

p.s. Good to see everyone again!
The Big Ouchy
The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:32 am

I open Diablo II, get in-game..
Open D2Clicker (As Admin), go back into Diablo II.
Open my inventory, it "loads" client.
I hover over my TU armor, press \, and it flashes "Text NOT matched".

I press Windows key to get to the D2clicker window.
Press ESC to make it close, it just freezes.
So I alt-tab back to Diablo II, but then my alt-tab "menu" sticks on the screen, and I have to switch users/log off or something to make it stop being frozen on the screen.

If I just close Diablo II first, then close D2Clicker window, and wait a few seconds, it'll close.

Unprocessed image:
Spoiler:
Diablo II\D2ClickerV0.9.6\D2SE\clicker.ini:
Spoiler:
WolfieeifloW
WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:28 pm

Are you using window mode? If not, try it.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:27 am

Configure Glide
[✓] -w Windowmode
WolfieeifloW
WolfieeifloW