Stuck with Bowazon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck with Bowazon Empty Stuck with Bowazon

Post by Cazze Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:21 am

Hi guys. I have kinda a problem, im stuck with my Bowazon and dont know what to do. This is my first char in Median XL:Ultimative v6 so i made a Bowazon couse i read that he is good at farm. I followed this guide http://www.medianxl.com/t938-v6e-zoology-the-bowzon-by-mnx and i now at dest act 3. I have the sugested early game build, and i want to start working on mid game sugestions from the guide but i get butt raped in Kurast by archers. I have tried everything, crafting new equipment, wearing random sets to buff my deff and life. Literaly anything. Tower and skeletons are easy for me to kill, but to kill the tower in Kurast i need to stand 1-2 sec yust to attack him, and by that time i get raped by archers. Like 2 arrows get me from full hp to 10 %. I even tried to move points to Balance from Ecstatic Frenzy. Now i can survive 3 arrow hits. Dont think i run in like a Rambo and try to kill everything, Median is a lot harder then cLoD, i learned that the hard way. Then i went farm Sewers lvl 2. That is preety easy, i dont die, i get 2 set items and 1 SU if i get a good run, but after like a week of grinding i am still to get a part of my set. I have like full set for Assasin, Sorc, Pala but not a single drop for me. Can u gave me any advice? Couse i like the mod and would not want to quit, but it is driving me crazy. Can u suggest me a crafted build to buff me up, alternative farm spots, some strategies? Anything would help, thx in advance.

Cazze
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Stuck with Bowazon Empty Re: Stuck with Bowazon

Post by axios Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:33 am

until u get better gear go dragonzon using wyrmshot,use spirit of venceance for tanking.just sit back and snipe everything down.build ex: 10 pts wyrm,max: ghost arrow,estatic,spirit of vengeance,dragonlore,phallanax rest in defensive harmony.
axios
axios
Slain Soul

weaK

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:41 am

Don't underestimate the advantage from having a good merc backing you up. Since you're a ranged attacker i'd recommend an act 5 Barb merc or an act 2 Exemplar (Normally i'd recommend an act 2 Shapeshifter too, but you already have Bloodlust).

Gear him with crafted gear (any kind works, some TUs work well too). For the weapon, see if you can get a roll with any 2 of these - ll, laek, losim. Make sure it has good dmg and that's ready. Then orb it for dmg, losim, laek, ll and Miasma on attack.

For armor pieces, craft them for high def and orb with dr, lws and def (if needed), tcd will work too but you need to re-equip any tcd gear he has each new game or death to reapply it properly.

A good merc can clear some ubers alone, either of these will help clear K3K. They might die in some areas, but 50K gold to rez them is easy in dest. Let your merc tank while you snipe and you should clear it easily.
DanielWolf
DanielWolf
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazze Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:09 pm

i buffed my merc so he is now unkillable by skeletons in K3K, but still did not figure out what to do with the archers. I can pull mages and melee skel's and kill them but archers dont move and i dont know how to hande them...if i stand still yust for a second to attack the tower i get hit by 2-3-4 arrows and have to retreat before even doing any dmg to the tower.

Cazze
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 pm

summon everything you can,hire exemplar,blink on top of the totem,then barrage,if you really scared of those skeletons,get yourself a craft armor with blastwave oskill.Bowzon needs to kill everything fast,that guide is a faster kill speed instead of good defense build,you need to go in, run as fast as possible,kill totem kill skeletons.your minions are your shield
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: