WTHAIMAAFC Unholy Procadin Progress Gallery by Wazuzu

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTHAIMAAFC Unholy Procadin Progress Gallery by Wazuzu - Page 2 Empty Re: WTHAIMAAFC Unholy Procadin Progress Gallery by Wazuzu

Post by Wazuzu Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:45 am

Well, I'm not farming that much. Well, maybe I do past 2 days, but still, I got a single CotW in my entire Median experience, and it was something so useless I can't even remember what it was.
Wazuzu
Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

Back to top Go down

WTHAIMAAFC Unholy Procadin Progress Gallery by Wazuzu - Page 2 Empty Re: WTHAIMAAFC Unholy Procadin Progress Gallery by Wazuzu

Post by Wazuzu Wed May 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Since the T-swag system was introduced, I dumped all my uniques that were worth something. Got full set of great runes. I was going to make myself an Eternal runeword, but since it requires either being a necro or a crapton of mana, I decided to live with what I have. And I have Eidolon (Taha) in helm, Snowsquall (Krys) in gloves and Avatar (Qor) in shield. I dropped in health to 17400, I dropped in def to 480k, but my killspeed increased. I think after I'll add some res + indest jewels (what I have now is crap or even single-slot rws) and find an amu I am seeking in my ISO thread (+4 all skills, shock flower oskill, -lightning res, mythal/nightmare) I will finalize my stupid itembuild.
Wazuzu
Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu Thu May 02, 2013 9:12 am

While rerolling my amulet I got this.
Looks like a good amu for xbow necro. Before fixing TTAD it maybe would be counted as godly.
It's very unpleasant to get a nice item when you don't need it at all.
Wazuzu
Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu Thu May 16, 2013 10:15 am

Since my last update I tried several builds (including Bladestorm Pally), and every single one of them was awful. Well, not really awful, but worse than my current build.
I left Bladestorm Shield on, because I realised that Terror Strike does not apply open wounds (O HAI DEAD CHRYSAOR TROLOLOL FINALLY) for some reason I will never be able to comprehend. The rest of my equips are pretty much the same, except that instead of Truce belt I wear Ahriman belt (too lazy to replace, yeah, and my autoattack (Terror Strike) buffs these sweet elemental damages with + to spell damage (YAY SPELL DAMAGE IS USEFUL).

Also, look at this beauty. Isn't it nice? Chrysaor you think? Nah, some random monster yet again.

And yes, since everyone cheeses Diablo Clone now, I got into the trend, and received a nice fire damage boost to my autoattack.
Wazuzu
Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu Sat May 18, 2013 8:24 pm

I was able to kill Belial with my current gear (the only exception is Glor's blabla Firebark I just found recently, it isn't gamebreaking, but it's good. I miss slow from Snowsquall though). This is the charm that dropped. Quite good roll, and that's good, I would be mad if he dropped something like +150 health.
As expected, my pally is somehow good against heroic bosses (once they drop lgt immunity, that is). I'll try DBaal as my next stop, and after I kill him - it's BPR time!
Wazuzu
Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 Sat May 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Very nice book, dbaal shouldn't be hard as unholy pala, I did it easy with elemental, ofc I have better damage but way lower survability, just need summons to tank baal, and try not to lose them, that way he shouldn't even move much and shardspawns will die very quickly.
Aspirine101
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu Sat May 18, 2013 9:12 pm

Nah, Baal overwhelms me. It seems there's some kind of nasty bug with Terror Strike. It neither applies open wounds, nor hits as often as it lists in LCS. For sake's sake, I got 32k AR, and I miss like every time. Don't tell me Baal has 50% avoid or something. Because I miss shardspawns at the same rate. I just miss. My procs don't proc. I deal 0 damage. Baal summons more minions. I die from random shard.
Wazuzu
Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Sat May 18, 2013 9:33 pm

well dont remember baal but shards has some serious avoid iirc.
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum