Post by ikns88 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:21 pm

ty
ikns88
ikns88
Hivehost

Back to top Go down

GAYKING by STOYA - Page 5 Empty Re: GAYKING by STOYA

Post by stoya Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:03 pm

as i stopped so long ago, i might be wrong about most item/skill names but i will try to be helpfull as i can,

stats: half vita&energy ; if you have better items than i have in the video(pretty obv) and can handle the char after some experience id go fully energy for ene factor and spell dmg.. so end game: full energy!

skills(where i might remember wrong) : smax terror strike obviously
- blessed life: depends on your gear id aim to get %45-50dr with blessed life + gear so do your math and spend pts here
- tainted blood: prob it was maxed but id put enough pts and spend somewhere else. not sure at this  point.
-hymn: dont remember :Dmight max it or leave after i feel comfortable for enough losim amount.. it might be 500losim or 1000.. depends on you/your char.. so i leave here without exact number.
- stormlord: it was 1pt i am pretty sure..
- superbeast: 1 or leftover.. the dmg bonus comes from extra pts here is welcomed but i dont think its worth to smax it.. your choice.. id go 1-5pts here
- rapture,sod,voj: all 1pts.. rapture can be 3-5 depends on you.. i have pretty fast fingers when it comes to skill switch i leave it 1pt.
- divine appblabla: freeze skill 1pt for sure.. and use it as much as possible for crowd control.
---> blood thorns: dont remember well but i smaxd this skill to as its my main skill.. or leave it after i see the dmg enough and spend leftovers to other skills like superbeast blessed life tainted hymn eetc.. but prob smaxd.

as far as i remember, best wep was flail for base speed and +2 range thingy. this char is not vert good astro killer but +2 range surely helps vs astro.. id use taqiyya rw vs astro/quov/brach or respec to mindflay.. also its pretty GG kabraxis slayer with gayking setup.

when it comes to lemures vs blood thorns.. lemures is just meh skill i will never use in my chars even as proc.. also damage written on char screen seemed to me pretty wrong.. blood thorns + balefire proc with REAL items clears X10 faster than any lemure combo..

melee paladin with superbeast has ability to abuse all spell procs which can be triggered by melee attack in game.. i have tested at least 15-20 diff procs with this char and many result were awesome&eye candy and funny to play.. its all your imagination in the end..
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by nomercy4you Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Playstyle? Skillswitching? Boss guides?  Cool

come back stoya! Smile I always welcome you on tsw realm. 
nomercy4you
nomercy4you
Glowing Blob

Server Hoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Hope u maxed stormlord. helps a lot. esp with teh hive other bonus+ this! (and spelldmg obv)

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:01 pm

nomercy4you wrote:Playstyle? Skillswitching? Boss guides?  Cool

come back stoya! Smile I always welcome you on tsw realm. 

wait for Sigma
Str0b3l
Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:37 pm

hm. I wanna start sigma on realm though. Then again I'm also not stoya Very Happy

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnxiv Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:28 pm

stoya wrote:

reserved for guide... busy with exam week...

is this Destrustion player8? because I have better weapon than you, but my mobs die slower than your..

Ice Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:15 am

john: you have to tame your mobs then Smile i have no idea whats your char skill stat plan and gear. the weapon i use in this video is really crap one and crafted probably 5 min before the start of video. you can always craft better weps than this without any real effort under 10min.
BUT, having better weapon doesnt mean you will kill faster than me or others. maybe you did some mistakes in other parts ?

wep: GG fascinating craft + bless flail with BALEFIRE proc (must and best)
armor : robe of steel or other new gg armors but i was using robe holy melee pally set armor was cool also
gloves: gauntlet khan or druid unq gloves with proc
boots + belt: malthael for proc and terror strike duration and 2 set piece has gg proc
helm: i am not sure here but best can be gehenna or classic 3 skill circlet qor rw shaad rw, tu6 great helm was epic too
rings : 1 skill fire spell dmg
amulet: nidhrayak bla bla, vizjrei, craft, teserract and such other GG things but i was using mythal on attack vs heroics and 3-4 skill lava pit proc for farm
shield: fasc crafted pally shield with high defence, other gg su pally shields etc. id use crafts here tho

these are dream items to make this char FAAAAR better than this performance. even with %50 of charms i have, if you have these items or item combos that you find usefull (synergy of them also procs) this char is pure destroyer.

i am sure i wrote skill and stats before(not exactly but can be handy)
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top