Multi-Res 1.13c *Not Tested with MXL v7 Yet*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multi-Res 1.13c *Not Tested with MXL v7 Yet* Empty Multi-Res 1.13c *Not Tested with MXL v7 Yet*

Post by jesusjuice Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:53 am

So, After searching my ass off, i found this little jewel on the phrozen keep. IT IS COOL, but here's the set-back. No realm Sad Oh well, I'll just slap on Players 8 and call it an awesome day, maybe I'll finally see the shit before it hits he me HARD. Here's the linky-link.

NOT A 404.

http://phrozenkeep.hugelaser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57432&f=5

Multi-Res 1.13c *Not Tested with MXL v7 Yet* Like-a10
jesusjuice
jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

Back to top Go down

Multi-Res 1.13c *Not Tested with MXL v7 Yet* Empty Re: Multi-Res 1.13c *Not Tested with MXL v7 Yet*

Post by whist Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:05 am

This mod has been linked here a few times. The thing with it is, it totally disables all forms of multiplayer (even TCP/IP), and it breaks all of the UI.
whist
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

Back to top Go down

Multi-Res 1.13c *Not Tested with MXL v7 Yet* Empty Re: Multi-Res 1.13c *Not Tested with MXL v7 Yet*

Post by jesusjuice Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:07 am

whist wrote:This mod has been linked here a few times. The thing with it is, it totally disables all forms of multiplayer (even TCP/IP), and it breaks all of the UI.

Imma still use it. Besides, if i can mod half life 2 and turn minecraft into something completly new AND make my whitelist server, i can enable this.

Then again.... that was awhile back...
jesusjuice
jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

Back to top Go down

Post by cowking Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 am

Why not play 1080p or 1680 x 1050 with 1.12a? Just use offline tools to reset your skills for respec, takes ~5 secs?

Plus working UI (only exception is plugy gear stats page). There is nothing in 1.13c that's different compared to 1.12a as far as median is concerned.

Multi-Res w/PlugY guide
cowking
cowking
Clawstorm Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusjuice Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:39 pm

cowking wrote:Why not play 1080p or 1680 x 1050 with 1.12a? Just use offline tools to reset your skills for respec, takes ~5 secs?

Plus working UI (only exception is plugy gear stats page). There is nothing in 1.13c that's different compared to 1.12a as far as median is concerned.

Multi-Res w/PlugY guide
It's just i used digital download so, it's not gonna let me downgrade.
jesusjuice
jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

Back to top Go down

Post by arhowk Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:48 pm

jesusjuice wrote:
cowking wrote:Why not play 1080p or 1680 x 1050 with 1.12a? Just use offline tools to reset your skills for respec, takes ~5 secs?

Multi-Res w/PlugY guide
....... lol? you can downgrade in digital fine.

this mod is bad imo because diablo 2 wasnt built to run at these resolutions so not only does it look nasty, its really hard to play
arhowk
arhowk
Thunderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusjuice Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:55 pm

arhowk wrote:
jesusjuice wrote:

Multi-Res w/PlugY guide

this mod is bad imo because diablo 2 wasnt built to run at these resolutions so not only does it look nasty, its really hard to play

when i said digital i meant torrent. i already bought this game four times, i think blizzard wont miss a 20$ Bill.
jesusjuice
jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

Back to top Go down

Post by arhowk Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:56 pm

jesusjuice wrote:
arhowk wrote:
jesusjuice wrote:

Multi-Res w/PlugY guide

when i said digital i meant torrent. i already bought this game four times, i think blizzard wont miss a 20$ Bill.
instalock. torrenting isnt allowed here. its your fault for losing the game four times...

(fyi its still quite easy to do it with a torrented copy)
arhowk
arhowk
Thunderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by cowking Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:03 pm

arhowk wrote:this mod is bad imo because diablo 2 wasnt built to run at these resolutions so not only does it look nasty, its really hard to play
Lol... what? Shocked

Going from 1680x1050 to 800x600 is like going from 800x600 to 640x480 (w/e) a.k.a unbearable. There is no way multires makes the game harder to play either (if anything it's to the contrary since you actually see those mobs spamming at you from 2 screens away like harpylisks).

jesusjuice wrote:
Version switcher

If it doesn't work, google another. There are several.
cowking
cowking
Clawstorm Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusjuice Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:53 pm

arhowk wrote:
jesusjuice wrote:
arhowk wrote:
jesusjuice wrote:

Multi-Res w/PlugY guide

instalock. torrenting isnt allowed here. its your fault for losing the game four times...

(fyi its still quite easy to do it with a torrented copy)
Ok, Guess that means i won't be making any software-related posts until i get a credit card or go to walmart. *Sigh* such is the life..........
jesusjuice
jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum