RollsRoyce
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Screenshot Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by stoya Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:13 pm

LOL no need for extra spike novas ? i dont think so..
you should consider the fact of moon queen passive which has massive deadly strike and war spirit cb effect...
end game, any javason will have around %35-39 deadly strike which will insta double 1/2 wdm of spike nova to -> 1/1.. same goes to war spirit spike nova..
ooh and keep in minde that moon queen also adds %ed, if i remember right..
considering power of danmaku javelin novas, wspirit nova, spike nova from wep, jav on strike from danmaku you will build automatic farming machine with nuff LL + laek + cb + deadly strike + curare psn dmg..
that what makes javason still fastest farmer in game probably..
also ttad works with ranged attacks since previous versions(dont remember exact patch).

1) you wont get double mo bonus from rare wep
2) glaive is not class spesific wep, so less dex %ed

well anyway, item is still lvl 80 as i see also not blessed and upd with oil so -> that wep is still GODLY option for any javason..
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Deadly strike works in melee only. Google search deadly strike mechanics or look at one of my other posts where I linked cb/ds/ow link. Not sure why ds passive is good for javazon at all after recently reading how it works (unless lazbro or Marco changed the mechanics of the game).

Good to know ttad was reverted. Time to go roll a 4skill doom ammy.

How is a single proc "godly"? Any rune word for amazon javelins over level 72 destroy this weapon. Good cheap example is kra runeword. TU short spear and glaive > that weapon. Tu maiden javelin better too.

I won't even list the vast amount of SU's that overswadow it and of course all the mods on that weapon can be crafted with abandon shrine for massive dex boost and double mo. Its good but not great. High DMG is only thing noteworthy IMO.

Yea a single proc is godly Rolling Eyes
Sexen
Sexen
Howling Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Deadly strike works in melee only.

Lol. No it doesn't. It works for ranged AND melee, both in clod & mxl.
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:08 pm

@sexen: well tbh, i dont wanna link some of javason videos here..
sometimes forum is so tiring for me, 'spike nova on kill' proc is prob best proc if you design your javason around LL + laek..
plus thnx marco explain ds thing for me..

anyway peace bye
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:08 pm

http://www.extreme-gamerz.org/diablo2/viewdiablo2/woundsstrikesblows

Deadly strike gives you the chance to do double damage. All melee damage is doubled, whether its physical, magic or elemental (i.e. skills such as Berserk, Vengeance or Fire Claws for example). Deadly Strike does not work with Smite.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong?

Edit: @stoya to each his own. I prefer furry of javelins with java nova from shield to do the same thing spike nova does for you.

Last edited by Sexen on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sexen
Sexen
Howling Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Yeah. It doesn't deny in any moment that it doesn't double ranged attacks.
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Okie dokie. I assumed because ranged was mentioned in cb and ow they would mention it for ds as well. Thanks for clarification.
Sexen
Sexen
Howling Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:37 pm

was just reading the previus arugment..
using spike nova on javazon is dumb choice, it has a ND of 4, jav nova has ND of 2

farms fast? for sure. With all charms & other gear pieces, it will.
is spike nova the reason for that? not really
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 pm

well just LOL.. we are talking about a PROC which is ON KILL and it has over %15 chance(or more dont remember atm) to be triggered.. having nd of 4 makes it dumb choice? is it a real argument or you trying to be funny here ?

who the hell on earth cares nd of 4 ?? dont make me rofl here. your argument make sense if this proc is on strike to me.. i also tried infinite javason combo dont worry.
jav furry is good proc which deals 1/1wdm(as rolls said to me, cause no explanation written in docs or offline pages) but its unpredictable thing... id rather having spike nova on kill then flurry of jav..
amason 'on striking' proc chain is not so reliable since ricochet has only 13.3 yard.. with all ds + cb and other powerfull killer mods i always design my javason around 'on kill' procs to start and finish 'kill chain' in map wide not 13.3 yard..

jav nova is out of my attention since you can always use other shields like rolls did in his tower generator javason.. even you have jav nova from danmaku its again %10 on kill another on kill proc 'spike nova' never hurts...

its funny you compare a proc from wep -spike nova- and proc from shield -jav nova- anyway...

and its prob the time we should stop this bullshit 'all charms' arguement... you are the guy who write a guide with 'ALL LOTTO' items for show off.. check your tanya guide and tell me how realistic it is.. o damn, i forgot it will be probably 'joke, be jelly button' right i am fool and stupid Very Happy
hmm i also remember you have treewarden video with 348297927 shaad runes and all eth items.. damn its fawking realistic.. i am so stupid sorry sir. also you have all charms damn.. sorry :)even 'i am rich gem'  Clap Clap 

its last thing i care if a guy has all charms or not while recording video or in classic gameplay..
tbh, if you cant get all charms except las, witch, yshari, uldy you should think twice about your game knowledge...(not talking about newbie stage, arguement said for 1 above further than newbies)

hmm what is next ? lemme guess. i used mh  Clap Clap 

ps: you guys always forget 1 thing, i dont got all charms so early , i also have all trophies in my videos and early ladder.. next time pls add/stick this to your argument.. Laughing 
also i am talking about 'building a fast farmer char', not rely on pots or defence or other defensive mods.. a char which never ever stops even 1 sec, just erase all maps and dont give a fuck.. you cant make/build something like that with crap gear + half of charms.. just clarifying this part to be more clear...
you either need most charms(not req to be all) and some core items for your build.. if you go def choice you max balance and can use shield with fortress proc, if you want pure offensive FAST style you max estatic and use danmaku, rely on LL + LAEK + on kill proc chain...
etc etc bla bla
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top