Kabraxis charm Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kabraxis charm Upgrade Empty Kabraxis charm Upgrade

Post by Beacon Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:18 pm

At first I thought it was 0-5 All Max resists, cuz that`s how I got my first 6 charms (mostly 1,2,3)
But the last 4 charms had the resists independent from eachother: fire-o cold-5 light-3 poison-4
Is the upgrade more like: Fire - 0-5% @Res
Cold - 0-5% @Res
Light - 0-5% @Res
Poison- 0-5% @Res

Cuz since my first 6 charms were in fact @Res same value, I doubt it`s completely random resists

So, is it more likely to get them the same value? or is it just random, with independent values? Although I did see this on other items, like Zan Essu stone

And getting a 5 to all maximum Resistances a 1/1296 chance?!!!!
Beacon
Beacon
Blood Stone

Innovative Builds Guy

Back to top Go down

Kabraxis charm Upgrade Empty Re: Kabraxis charm Upgrade

Post by whist Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Hmmmm, as far as I know the max res values are grouped (they're always the same).
Or at least I never saw any charm with different values for each resistances, and hat would actually be a rare occurrence if it was rolling each resists individually.
whist
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Whist be correct (as usual Whistling ). tested a couple today and looked at friend's one's. Never seem to be apart in values across the elements. Thus then, 1/5 chance (I assume if 1 or 0 or w/e is same chance as 5).

By the way, I may not have gotten ANY sleep in the last 36 hours so my lightbulb is off but how did you arrive at 1296? Is that really 5x5x5x5 or am I missing something (very likely the latter as I'm more oafish than usual uuuuuuhhhhh).

ED: what I'm more curious about since friend and I traded Kab trophies is the chance of a Void archon/all possible reanimates when you trophy it Smile
Ed2: Just for kicks, We ended up with a minotaur who freezes dudes (with frozen soul I believe). This part is purely conjecture and left to opinion but I think out of all possibles and non elites and elites, it was a midpack mob to reanimate. Of course, no one can blame a guy for wishing for an oblivion lord now and then lol.

Last edited by Madvillain on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ed2=just a thought)

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Well, I made 11 charms

First ones where 3@ res / 3@ res / 2@ Res / 1@ Res/ 1@ Res/ 5@ Res / 2@ res then 3 random resists
Beacon
Beacon
Blood Stone

Innovative Builds Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Madvillain wrote:Whist be correct (as usual Whistling ). tested a couple today and looked at friend's one's. Never seem to be apart in values across the elements. Thus then, 1/5 chance (I assume if 1 or 0 or w/e is same chance as 5).

By the way, I may not have gotten ANY sleep in the last 36 hours so my lightbulb is off but how did you arrive at 1296? Is that really 5x5x5x5 or am I missing something (very likely the latter as I'm more oafish than usual uuuuuuhhhhh).

ED: what I'm more curious about since friend and I traded Kab trophies is the chance of a Void archon/all possible reanimates when you trophy it Smile
Ed2: Just for kicks, We ended up with a minotaur who freezes dudes (with frozen soul I believe). This part is purely conjecture and left to opinion but I think out of all possibles and non elites and elites, it was a midpack mob to reanimate. Of course, no one can blame a guy for wishing for an oblivion lord now and then lol.

actually since it`s 0-1-2-3-4-5-6 it`s 6x6x6x6

I doubt tho that the odds are 1/1296 cuz I woudn`t have gotten same charms or a perfect one so fast
so mostly I guess they are @ res, but something makes them independent sometimes / same with some runewords
Beacon
Beacon
Blood Stone

Innovative Builds Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Kabraxis charm Upgrade 972774_256867487799038_176788678_n
Beacon
Beacon
Blood Stone

Innovative Builds Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Kabraxis charm Upgrade 1421595_256867491132371_1041912621_n
Beacon
Beacon
Blood Stone

Innovative Builds Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Also Kabraxis dropped a charm, Zuhlar Khan Tempest and Chasmstriker on one kill ^^
Beacon
Beacon
Blood Stone

Innovative Builds Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum