Where to take my XBow Necro now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to take my XBow Necro now Empty Where to take my XBow Necro now

Post by Deak2112 Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:38 pm

For a long time I had tu6 gear for weapon, boots, and gloves. Weapon was a double MOed trebuchet with 1400 dmg. Metalhead helm, eth sots armor, truce rw belt, and tranquilizer bolts. Skills:  Skillplan XBow Necro (Necromancer, 2012 v005) I like the playstyle with rathma'ed veil kings. Natural poison immunity made them indestructible to all but shardspawns, also for the archon and shadow auras.

With this set up I wasn't able to beat dbaal. Always got overrun by shardspawns. After awhile of farming by other characters and looking over the docs, I slapped on a Kronos rw xbow for chronofield oskill and procs, demonic touch gloves, knight's grace boots, and ahriman rw belt. Beat dbaal 1st try and quite quickly too. So, now that I got over that hump, I wanna submit my build for crtique and tweaks. I have plenty of great runes, shrines, and a decent amount of su's. Just looking for suggestions on how to make him more effective, mainly because the guide I went off was pre-ultimative and I wanted to see some new ideas possibly.

Thanks in advance.
Deak2112
Deak2112
Onyx Knight

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum