Need some help to answer a question!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some help to answer a question! Empty Need some help to answer a question!

Post by Neaomi90 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Hello Median Players!

I played diablo 2 classic/median some years ago and now im back for it but I forgot how I opened a "window" in game so to speak!

SPOILER:

How do you open the left "window" so it pops up where it says how much -enemy resistance you have etc?

Whould be great if someone can help me out Very Happy

/Cheers Neaomi90

Neaomi90
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Need some help to answer a question! Empty Re: Need some help to answer a question!

Post by Xplosive Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Most enemies have 0% . Act bosses have 75% , some ubers like azmodan have 50% , bosses get resistance the their enchant element : fire , cold , light , mana burn gets magic resistance , magic resistant gets resistance to all elements including magic , stone skin has extra physical resistance .

Basically for the regular game -100% is plenty . For ubers get as much as you are comfortable with . Usually only Azmodan , CoV Crystal ball and heroic bosses require -199% resists to make sure they drop fast .
Xplosive
Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

Back to top Go down

Need some help to answer a question! Empty Re: Need some help to answer a question!

Post by Sexen Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:04 pm

PlugY is what you are referring to. That's shows all the extra stats and breakpoints.
Sexen
Sexen
Howling Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Neaomi90 Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Thanks for the help m8 Very Happy

Neaomi90
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Ta zons got 50 all res.... You miss too much i think ...

vadust
Scaled Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum