trade:gari2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

trade:gari2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: trade:gari2013

Post by Will Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Wow. Blatant disregard for rules of median posted on the site.

does that mean I can use progs? (Not pointing fingers at anyone just shocked).

I guess our community really needs non eng speaking tradeposts...  Whistling 

Seriously though...
Gari is the most right: :will create a theme where everything will be in English "

Thank you for heeding the advice man. No joke. It's appreciated. Now whether other admins will lock it or archive or move to gen median thread and make new trade thread isn't my call. (I won't since quiri wants it open, and because he and sidd did docs he has some red on his name and thus made the final call) And yeah thats obvious sarcasm. I see you help in newbie thread/reference that guide or answer short q's without negativity. Just never see your toons. bwahahaha.

This one should be archived bc I don't know the lang nor do many many people in trades Very Happy. When you replied to non eng post and said you can't speak eng I then assumed u were speaking spanish.

@Gari sorry for (in this case) Language barrier....quite literally. You and I had same idea. I bet if I'd posted or checked earlier I could have agreed with u, new thread, no prob like wotan said.

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:15 pm

@Queerinus (Kidding ofc. you're so nice it's as if you're gay and fantasize we're all muscle bound gay dudes).

Double post (1st in a while relax). Your other name should be "marco's little helper". Do a enemy of X/Marco's little helper thing perhaps
Because not sure I've seen a non negative (yes we all kiss laz etc. ass from time to time but thats just annoying not "unpleasant") post from you in  a while.

Will
Talic

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by gari2013 Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:06 pm

MarcoNecroX, or Quirinus please delete this spam,I do not want to create a new branch with the bid.

gari2013
Onyx Knight

Snot Chewing Sodomy Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:25 pm

According to greg, he prefers not deleting but archiving such posts. I will do so for you good sir! Very Happy

I.e. it will be in our "Forum recycle bin". I'm told nothing should be deleted. If this is a mistake lmk marco/greg.

Will
Talic

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:28 pm

no lol, he was asking for me/marco to delete all the spam posts in here, not to archive it. he still wants to trade.

but at this point it's just better to make a new thread. and if anyone spams in that one again, I'll nuke the posts.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top