Stuck with Bowazon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck with Bowazon Empty Stuck with Bowazon

Post by k3r7th Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Hi!
Im in trouble in my lvl 120 bowazon, i have no good items with it (t6 magebane longbow, t4 queen of glass, kur rw amazon helm, t5 heavy belt and honorific boots/gloves). I dont know how and what do upgrade next.. PLEASE HELP I CANT EVEN SOLO DESTRUCTION DEN OF EVIL !!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

k3r7th
Hungry Dead

Back to top Go down

Stuck with Bowazon Empty Re: Stuck with Bowazon

Post by Str0b3l Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:49 pm

here are 2 guides that are very useful, its some reading but they are very helpful and effective
http://www.medianxl.com/t3303-uber-farming-with-bowazon
http://www.medianxl.com/t938-v6e-zoology-the-bowzon-by-mnx?highlight=zoology
Str0b3l
Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:55 pm

t6 stag bow, siegfried runeword (use jewels with mf), kali runeword gloves (use jewels with mf), t6 splint mail, t6 honorific boots with resists/mf/- enemy res / strength, t6 heavy belt, rare amulet with + skills and lightning arena, rare rings with + skills, - enemy res / supernova proc.

MO gear to reach 174%fhr and around 75% - enemy fire, cold light resist THEN magic find. Remaining spots to skeleton reanimates. MO bow to 350% ed, then with 60 life after enemy kill, rest with max dmg orbs. Socket it with perfect rubies. Put ambers/turquoises/onyxes in the rest of your armours.

With this setup you can do: butcher, infernal machine, creature of flame, binding of baal, death projector, island of the sunless sea, king koth, baal

Because we MOd aggressively for MF as you make your way through destruction take the first sacred unique bow that drops (and is not a short bow). Or farm river of flame in act4 if you did not get it until then. With this weapon you can then do another 10 ubers and start farming properly.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanMehe Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Tbh i was stuck on my Bowazon as well until i found a Nas rune and slapped that guy into my bow to create a bow called Phantom the 50% chance to cast lvl 15 Frozen Soul on striking is amazing IMO slows and sometimes freezes them to the point where its eezy peezy. Good luck

JordanMehe
Returned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum