NEW Screenshot Items 2015

Page 48 of 96 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 72 ... 96  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW Screenshot Items 2015 - Page 48 Empty Re: NEW Screenshot Items 2015

Post by Quirinus Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:20 am

@lol
you forgot the ED% from xis rune? (or is that calculated in the rw bonus?)

@MarcoNecroX
no duble mo? I am dissapoint, son.

is the 121 thing server side and not displayed on client, or did you mess it up? xD
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by xzmnick Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:45 am

MarcoNecroX wrote:
u rly have to work on that math, judge can only have 550% ED, which is only +100% ED compared to the possible ED from judge

needless to say, phys dmg is probably not the most important thing in judgesin, 35% hammer is considerably stronger than 25%, also +1k light damage.

you don't need leech with su parma or full leech jewel setup

Facepalm
on attack looks godly, might try sometime
+10% on striking - good but 25% was also godly
+500 LDMG - kek
+20% dex - not so ok with so low PDMG
No CB, 2/3 of normal RW phys dmg.

Overall good weapon for starter waysin.
But for phys dmg judge old one is better, doom dmg is higher then ways with easier gear. Of course immune ubers you might wanna stick to ways but for rest phys=win.

And a moment of silence for base item type.

xzmnick
Devourer

Back to top Go down

Post by lol Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Was I wrong somewhere in that math, or I just get negative cookies for nothing? Did I say something I should not? Btw if you dont believe me why not try making one yourself? just get a random item, get a low level rune and MO it, and see if 700% ED is possible Smile
Btw Quirinus, I only compared low level runewords when made with xis rune (which has low base ED, xis rune makes it not able to add more ED from MOs), on high level ones with xis rune they are obviously stronger Smile

lol
Cabalist

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:00 pm

@xzmnick: I think you underestimate the power of ways, specially in realm where khanduran boosts slvl even higher. Please explain to me how "phys=win" when there's no real source of EWD for this build. Yes, no room to MO %CB but that stat is ridiculously easy to get on other items.

20% dex is not the biggest deal but it's not close to being bad at all. Without +1% block shield or marksman project, it requires some effort to reach max block, specially if you aim for +hp jewels over %dex.

As for base item type, well, I'm the kind of guy who makes an armor RW in a gothic plate rather than ancient just because it looks better Smile For anyone looking at it, you should be using blade talons.

This version of the runeword is definetly superior, and vanilla judge was an already viable end-game weapon.

@Metalistas: SP patch doesn't know xis rune requires level 121.
@lol: if %ED could be MO'd past 350% then you should probably be reporting it in the bugfix thread rather than talking about it here as if it was something normal.
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by lol Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Well I'm sorry for posting it here, will be writing in bugfix thread now. I always thought it was normal, because it's been known for ages and everybody knows it, and does it with every runeword to get 700% ED. But now I just want to know, whether the negative cookies was because I was wrong and did not post it in bugfix thread, or by some people not want it removed so they cant do it anymore Embarassed

lol
Cabalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:14 pm

don't worry about cookies. Wink

you seem like a nice guy, here's a green one
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:57 pm

MasterRiven wrote:
lol wrote:After adding runeword to item it is like a new item, resets the cap of ED. It works like this: we get 350% ED which is cap to base item; then add runeword that gives 200% ED that is 550% ED now, we can now cube it with more MO to get another 150% ED, which makes it 700% ED.
when Marco knows this, you wont see it in Sigma , low level runeword builds would be like oh my god

not sure if troll or srs

http://www.medianxl.com/t6275p350-xvc-bugsfeedback#200226

the man wasn't trolling
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by SWaP Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Passing 350% ED cap works different. For example- you will never be able to get lvl 17 (Tal) wepen rw with 700 ED Max u can get is 350% base item ED cap + rw 41-60%. That means u won't get ED higher than 410% ED with Tal wepen rw. So thinking that rws "reset" cap is totally wrong. They don't reset anything. They just add their ED to ordinary cap of 350.
Edit: Oh... well... then it's a bug.
SWaP
SWaP
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Post by xzmnick Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:37 pm

MarcoNecroX wrote:@xzmnick: I think you underestimate the power of ways, specially in realm where khanduran boosts slvl even higher. Please explain to me how "phys=win" when there's no real source of EWD for this build. Yes, no room to MO %CB but that stat is ridiculously easy to get on other items.

20% dex is not the biggest deal but it's not close to being bad at all. Without +1% block shield or marksman project, it requires some effort to reach max block, specially if you aim for +hp jewels over %dex.

As for base item type, well, I'm the kind of guy who makes an armor RW in a gothic plate rather than ancient just because it looks better Smile For anyone looking at it, you should be using blade talons.

This version of the runeword is definetly superior, and vanilla judge was an already viable end-game weapon.
Khanduran boosts every skill in game, its not just ways that benefit from.

Using tiefling form you can cast twice as faster=double amount of sentries=double amount of procs. Now you cast smaxed doom on top of it with same insane cast speed. Then you add max double orb CB on ordinary judge, fill it with other ED/max dmg. Then you go joke around at amount of free skill points. With this amount of PDMG you dont need much LL to instantly refill you hp bar, some jewels as you suggested will serve you good. Now you go p8 cow level and melt it. You melt everything non-phys immune.

I did not say item was bad, but this item is supposed to be end-game with level req, yet it does not deliver. Just another OK item. Maybe it was just me, but I expected lvl 121 items to be very good after all the hype.

xzmnick
Devourer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goatmilk Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:10 pm

NEW Screenshot Items 2015 - Page 48 Armor

Not bad, guess I'll find a weaker one to use myself and maybe sell this if anyone wants it. Razz
Goatmilk
Goatmilk
Darkwarden

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 96 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 72 ... 96  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: