Favorite d2 Lod build!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite d2 Lod build! - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite d2 Lod build!

Post by hellgrind Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:59 pm

Kicker asn, light/cold sorc, screamer barb just for lolz Smile
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:29 pm

Asteroth wrote:Martial artist assassin was by far my favorite (even if she wasn't so powerful or effective). I maxed Tiger stance (strike? i cant remember anymore) and dragon tail, and when you had 3 charges of tiger whatever, it would result in an absolutely massive explosion (and actually hit hard, with shit gear i was hitting 15k damage at 3 charges). 

Even then, the concept of racking up charges with 6 martial arts skills and then unleashing them with dragon tail was just SO visually pleasing and fun

Seriously, wtf are you talking about? Her dmg wasn't from pure dmg, it was from crushing blow! Dude, she was my uber killer, and me and my friend with a bh pali would take real world $$$ to rush morons to ubers and level them by trapping mephisto and murdering his skelies over and over till 90. Easy $20 bucks. I remember for duels in hc, would buff with our baba and enchantress bots then 1htko anyone. Good times.
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:48 pm

i just described the way i played her (which was fun to me). I dont doubt kicksins were more viable if built correctly in other ways.

martial art sins were, to me, the coolest char in the entire game because of their mechanics.
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:27 am

definitely a screamer barb. Nothing funnier than rapid fire stunlocking in pvp and hoping to god their health runs out before your mana does.

Leap attack barbs were funny too.
The Big Ouchy
The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:10 am

Oh yeah, kick 'sins! Man, my brother and I (we shared a b.net account at the time- we were in middle/high school) built one and jesus- her damage was kind of low but CB with 5 kicks was insane. I think that wound up being the character we MFed with the most, which is saying something- her boss kill speed was just ridiculous, and mobility when using Dragon Flight was nuts (of course we also had Enigma).

I always liked "weird" builds, once we acquired enough gear to basically make whatever we wanted. I had a dual Dream gear (Helm/Shield RW, gives Holy Shock when equipped), a Hand of Justice scepter (Holy Fire aura when equipped), and a Dragon torso (more Holy Fire). In total, that means a level 30 HS and HF on you at all times. Maxed synergies for both auras. Merc with Infinity for Conviction, and I used Fanaticism. Main attack? Vengeance. My kill speed was pretty bad but I could one-shot Hell Mephisto, and uber Tristram was doable. Best was dueling, though- nobody could survive a hit of Vengeance.

Borgin
Blood Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by potapo_gourouni Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:47 am

@borgin Same here!!! Hahaha. Its crazy. I was playing with my little brother in mid/high school the same account. It was so much fun!! And, yeah. Kick sins were really cool Smile
potapo_gourouni
potapo_gourouni
Daystar

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:21 am

Borgin wrote:Merc with Infinity for Conviction, and I used Fanaticism. Main attack? Vengeance. My kill speed was pretty bad but I could one-shot Hell Mephisto, and uber Tristram was doable. Best was dueling, though- nobody could survive a hit of Vengeance.

I had almost identical setup and dmg should have 1htko anyone, but damn attack was so slow even at max fps with fanat and hit chance for whatever reason either always missed, or other player just got super lucky with massive block because I could never kill any player with that pali. IMO, best theorycrafting pvp'er, but in practicality, the worst.

IMO, the best single-attack skill was prolly GA when it could multi-pierce Happy head nod good times!
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Pure trapper or javazon with fc xD fire sorcs were nice too
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SWaP Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:11 pm

My only love is pal Zealot (of course under Fanaticism + Holy shield)... Second is druid Wolf using Feral Rage, and third is Frenzy barb. Sometimes played strafe-zon... And just for fun charge sin.
PS: Well... i like speedy chars Smile
SWaP
SWaP
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:28 pm

I played barbs only. Dual wield all the time with an exeption once when i made concentrade barb with shield.
Metalistas
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum