Trying to put together a tree warden guide

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to put together a tree warden guide Empty Trying to put together a tree warden guide

Post by Rakan!shu-kun Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:16 pm

Hey im new too the druid and I like tree warden form. Although I don't know much about gearing a tree warden or what abilities to use. I figured make it able to use minions as a side thing and use pagan rites for survivability as well as use plague avatar for clearing larger crowds from what I have gathered pummel is just like all melee barb skills and only depend on your weapons damage. Wildfire is sweet but fire damage seems to level off I'm only level 17 atm. Anyone able to give suggestions for gear skills and such?
Rakan!shu-kun
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

Back to top Go down

Trying to put together a tree warden guide Empty Re: Trying to put together a tree warden guide

Post by hellgrind Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:57 pm

Skills:
smax: treewarden form, circle of life, lifeshield and goodbaries, Idol Of Scosglen(only to get no cd) and faire fire, rest points put in whatever u want.
1pt pagan rites, elfin weapon

Items:
All with flat ele dmg, on melee/on kill/ on striking wdm and/or spell proc

Gameplay:
Put pummel on LMB, buff yourself with berries, idol and go kill stuff. If idol stop working cast it again and go kill monsters again. In close calls use pagan rites to instaheal you. Get -100 efr for boss kill with wildfire
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Trying to put together a tree warden guide Empty Re: Trying to put together a tree warden guide

Post by Rakan!shu-kun Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:17 am

I just got a cool drop from old grissy I think it's called wake of destruction. Got a nice proc for fire damage but the level up bonus might need to go once I hit 120 I'll keep looking for gear. Would steel golem or jitan's kimon work?
Rakan!shu-kun
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:13 pm

armor: albrecht's or jitans. depend on what u need more
weapon: tu ballanced axe. best in slot before craft or really good su
shield: tu kite shield
helm: tu wolf head or spirit mask
belt: tu haevy belt. mid-end game ghal rw or with if u need def stats.
boots: tu heavy boots, later qor rw for tanky reanimates. end-game lifecrushers, titan steps or knight's grace
amu: rare 4sk doom proc ttad res
rings: 2x emp band with - epr and thunder hummer proc or 2x 1sk nova/usile curse/burning veli on kill proc + res, ect
On switch: shamanka for bloodlust
Merc:a2 exemplar later a5 merc
Dont forget to mo ewerything with %ed and %tcd. For weapons %LL and/or laek
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by SWaP Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:47 pm

With balanced axe in melee u will strongly need to craft jewel with Indestructible. It's rare modifier but cheap. U can get it even on ilvl15-20 jewel.
SWaP
SWaP
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:34 pm

iirc aspirine played TW a lot. you could pm him.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:13 am

would it be possible to include the summon acid fiend skill? they are pretty squishy but i was thinking have that as a side thing so you have a small army helping you out.
Rakan!shu-kun
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:58 am

You dont need them, but i you want to have some crap running around you put 1 point only.
hellgrind
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

Back to top Go down

Post by blazefire1 Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:40 pm

if your going caster TW you can invest more on acid fiends for more spell damage.
blazefire1
blazefire1
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakan!shu-kun Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:43 am

ok so is there any way off realm to powerlevel 1-120? its going rather slow.
Rakan!shu-kun
Rakan!shu-kun
Horror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum