I need to patch to 1.13c, but says that I don't need to, because I have more up to date patch.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need to patch to 1.13c, but says that I don't need to, because I have more up to date patch. Empty I need to patch to 1.13c, but says that I don't need to, because I have more up to date patch.

Post by Puhi Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:56 pm

So I'm trying to play median xl ultimative on muliplayer, but it doesn't let me join or make games, says some HALT error... I have the latest version of the mod... but when I read guides on how to install, it always says: patch to 1.13c.
I downloaded the patcher, and then it says that my game is more up to date than 1.13c, I have just 1.13
What should I do? I really wanna play MXL with other people, I have played alone and gets boring alone Sad Sad
Puhi
Puhi
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

I need to patch to 1.13c, but says that I don't need to, because I have more up to date patch. Empty Re: I need to patch to 1.13c, but says that I don't need to, because I have more up to date patch.

Post by evil_potato Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:06 pm

you should download d2se and use that to load the game.
evil_potato
evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

I need to patch to 1.13c, but says that I don't need to, because I have more up to date patch. Empty Re: I need to patch to 1.13c, but says that I don't need to, because I have more up to date patch.

Post by Warren1001 Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:10 pm

The latest D2 update is 1.13d, which is what you have.
http://www.medianxl.com/t911-howto-rollback-from-1-13d-or-any-version
Or, do as evil_potato said and get D2SE.
http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=123
Warren1001
Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Puhi Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:02 pm

thanks! got it to work
Puhi
Puhi
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum