"Plugy, survival kit, could not create the extended/shared save file."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Plugy, survival kit, could not create the extended/shared save file." Empty "Plugy, survival kit, could not create the extended/shared save file."

Post by Enemi Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:15 am

I play on 1.13c . I do not know what triggers it. But when it happens my items from my stash disappears (except the first page from my personal and shared stash). I am new to this, so I do not know how or what I did wrong. I do try to save my games when I make a bit of progress, but it gets really annoying.

I ran my programs as administrator and compatibility to pack 3. I also tried to delete the _LOD_SharedStashSave.sss file and re-open the game to let it create another. I also changed the savepath text on the plugY.ini, in the activesavepathchange. changed the 0 to 1.
Also, my plugy/d2se/d2 files are all on my desktop. I do not know if my stuff are set as read only because I am unsure of what it means. Is it a specific file? Please guide me if you have any idea.

Would appreciate if someone can guide me and fix this problem of mine. Thank you

Enemi
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

"Plugy, survival kit, could not create the extended/shared save file." Empty Re: "Plugy, survival kit, could not create the extended/shared save file."

Post by Enemi Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:18 pm

Update:

It happened again, now it happened much earlier, usually it takes around 4-5hrs before it gets triggered. I just tested to see if my shared inventory disappears by putting some 1 pots in each pages, it doesn't. Only my personal inventory disappears, except for my first page.

Enemi
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum