D2Clicker

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2Clicker - Page 24 Empty Re: D2Clicker

Post by supernolanbeta Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:31 am

Idk, does mine look like normal font to you?

D2Clicker - Page 24 Clicker

supernolanbeta
Fireblood

TGBest None

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:54 am

yes, it's fine
kambala
kambala
Follower of Akarat

http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by supernolanbeta Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:49 am

"clearing the unwanted loot from the ground"
Is listed as a feature, how do I do this? Do I have to make my own sequence of clicks for this?

supernolanbeta
Fireblood

TGBest None

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:06 am

So to summarize...

Quirinus wrote:first drop a few differenty color (unique, set, normal, etc.) items on the ground +(alt) in town to see if it can recognize text at all.

try turning on "disable desktop composition" in the shortcut properties for D2. try running in both window mode and full screen.

try running without D2SE.
Wotan wrote:
Quirinus wrote:first drop a few differenty color (unique, set, normal, etc.) items on the ground +(alt) in town to see if it can recognize text at all.

try turning on "disable desktop composition" in the shortcut properties for D2. try running in both window mode and full screen.

try running without D2SE.

IT WORKED!

I was running windowed mode/run as administrator(duh)/compatibility mode XP/D2SE , and it was really buggy and didn't work also tested with dropping unique stuff on the ground didnt hear any beeps.

Then I disable desktop composition from the shortcut properties, and first I noticed that it recognizes uniques now (I only have notify for uniques on).
Killed a dragon and it worked like a charm... Thanks a lot this will save me a lot of time. Cheers and have some dope brownie from me  Dancing

E1
@Nomercy
If you are doing it on windowed mode - DO NOT MAXIMIZE YOUR WINDOW it gets buggy again! Just open Diablo 800x600 and do not Stretch the window. I'm using windowed D2D btw.

E2
FFS it stopped working properly again... I'm trying to fix it, but I didn't change anything, but to die once and it stopped working ever since.
Wotan wrote:Yep. So the solution in my case. I start d2clicker when I'm on act 5, and then I Check if it recognizes uniques on the ground, if it does - I go straight to Dry Hills, cause if I go to Lut Golein the script stops working again. If you die accidentally ( like me of lag) you have to go act 5 again, push backspace to reset clicks, drop an unique on the ground to make sure the script is working properly again, assign your transmute button and go straight to Dry hills again.
I did some quality rerolling, but with no luck. Aiming for banish, 3 all, light arena amu.
Wotan wrote:Notifications don't work (for uniques) in TA and Fauzt, probably cause of act 2. Oddly enough tho, it recognizes TA trophies.
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:32 pm

How to stop vendors from walking around? They ruin all my sequences for auto rerolling with oils of renewal T_T

Last edited by aspirine101 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aspirine101
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPower Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:37 pm

wait, how do you do that, aspirine? :O

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

Mad Cross-Dressing Chemist Lesbimale N°2
TGBest 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:45 pm

ItalianPower wrote:wait, how do you do that, aspirine? :O
It's not hard if you know how to do that sequence. I still am wondering how to do so it will hover on the rerolled item after transmute to check for matches but I think I got it. The only thing that currently makes my mission impossible is moving vendors... why can't they stand still like in all other games Hitting a Wall

Last edited by aspirine101 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aspirine101
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPower Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:45 pm

please, tell me how ç_ç

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

Mad Cross-Dressing Chemist Lesbimale N°2
TGBest 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:56 pm

ItalianPower wrote:please, tell me how ç_ç
Do you really want me to post that long list of + and alt+? Okay lol. But it will be impossible because vendors are moving. Okay here it goes:
First of all you need to check where an oil of renewal will land when you buy it. Lets call that place "Cell X". It could be in one corner, in the middle of your inventory, etc, it depends where your other items are. Just buy an oil and see where it lands, then remove it and follow the list:

Hover at the vendor and press +
Now click on him (manually), hover over "trade/repair" and press +
Now click on trade/repair
Hover over Misc tab and press + (IMPORTANT: Press it like five times because it has a delay to appear, if you don't do this you'll screw the clicker up)
Click on misc tab
Hover over oil of renewal and press Alt+
Hover over Close button and press +
Close the vendor page (your inventory should also close)
Hover over the inventory icon (looks like a sword) and press +
Open your inventory
Hover over your hora. cube and press alt+
open the cube
Now, remember "Cell X"? Well, hover over that spot and press +
Hover over an empty spot in horadric cube and press + (make sure that after transmute, the rerolled item will not catch that spot)
Hover over transmute button and press +
Now, hover over item you need to reroll (make sure it's the same spot as the one where it will be after you press xmute), and press + TWO times (this should MAYBE let it check if it matches.. I haven't had a chance to test because guess what? MOVING VENDORS)
Hover over Close button and press +

Press alt+y.
It worked for me but I still am not sure if it will check for matches, it needs mouse to be hovered over the item to check for the matches. Anyway I couldn't test because moving vendors....

Last edited by aspirine101 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aspirine101
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Okay I think I'm getting this figured out... basically after you do the step where you close the vendor's page you have to manually just click the vendor again (just with left click, same as you would click him normally), just be sure not to run anywhere.. after you clicked on him press esc to exit his menu, then continue the process. Basically every time you click a vendor it apparently stops his/her/it/xir whatever movement for a short while. I have got this working now just need to test the match
Btw I have not tested this in TSW yet however be aware that the delay there is MUCH longer than in tsw, so you would have to set the d2clicker's delay higher in the config. If you do this I think you wouldn't even need to click many times on misc tab, just once will be enough.

EDIT1: Testing for matches failed... am trying to figure out how to do this now :/

EDIT2: Changing delays field in config doesn't have any effect?

EDIT3: It only changes the delays for transmute button /facepalm...

Conclusion: If it was possible to make d2clicker look for the match pattern of the rerolled item, then auto-rerolling with oils of renewal would be possible. For now the only thing you can do is dragon rerolls :/
Aspirine101
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next