D2Clicker

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2Clicker - Page 29 Empty Re: D2Clicker

Post by naut Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:49 pm

Quirinus wrote:open d2 first

I have figured out the problem.

When using mmap there is an option in the settings to change the window name to that of your character. For this program to work you must disable this feature.

It can be found in mmap.ini

Code:
##############################
# AddCharNameToWindow
#   Automatically append your charname to window name.
##############################
AddCharNameToWindow=false
naut
naut
Asatruar

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Bug report:

+Doesnt recognize "on striking" procs on Rare Sacred Reflex Bow (could be on all bows, didnt test)
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by xtdb Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:39 am

I've tried to make a new post for my clicker but I don't have the needed permissions. Since this clicker hasn't been updated in a long time I will post it here...

http://filerio.in/fscytfo5wqcf

Make sure to run the program as administrator and check the help pages for operation / known issues. Only tested with D2SE on Win7 x64.

Requirements: .Net Framework 4.5.x

Last edited by xtdb on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:06 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a crash bug and improved pre-OCR filtering.)

xtdb
Sasquatch

Back to top Go down

Post by zerocool Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:50 am

hey i am trying to get my clicker working for dragon buff crafting amulets in act2.

infos:
clicker is runing in background and works
d2 over d2se
windowed mode

i opened my cube with a rare amulet in the right bottom and a tp scroll in the top of the amulet,
i pushed "+" with mouseover on transmute.
k now get the buff from dragonkill
opened cube, mouseover on the amulet and push alt+y
no it start rerolling 2-4 times, mouse went bottom left and it stops with a sound....

here are my settings:
match:level44doom
match:2toallskills

delays:250
notify_delay:0

autocolor:0
zerocool
zerocool
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by zerocool Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:31 am

work like a charm after i figured out that i have to run it on direct2d - glide will produce the problem
zerocool
zerocool
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:57 am

Set delays to 120-150. 250 is too high.
Use "match:2skills" instead of "match:2toallskills", and "match:doom" instead of "match:level44doom".
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

D2Clicker - Page 29 Empty nope did not work i dont think

Post by looney-toons Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:06 am

I have been toying around with the ini file in clicker and changed the notify_ delay in general settings from 500 to 250 and did not notice any difference in amount of times it rerolls an amulet after killing the dragon egg. so I assume I have what is considered a slow computer. I have done several kills with about 60 rolls per each kill. However it has never stopped running till very end of 30 seconds of swirls.

my settings I set for amulets is as follows and I do not know if I have it set right or if it is just going through the motions. any insight from someone knowlegable would be awesome.  This is how I have it set to read:

# the following definition corresponds to a amulet
match:3toallskil
# AND some on-striking proc
match:whenyoustrike

ok nvm for now I read through the first 14 pages of this thread and found quirinus thread that may help. going to give it a try now. it came in at page 12 I believe showing ammy in it. Thanks and ill keep fingers crossed. Thanks Quirinus

Well I gave it a try and this is what happens. I am running glide in window mode and d2 and clicker as administrator in 800-600. what is happening now is this. I am rolling ammys with dragon eggs and it clicks just fine but for some reason with each click it picks up my charm that is in my top left corner of my stash instead of viewing the ammy each roll. has anyone ever experienced this? how to fix?

Last edited by looney-toons on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : did nto want to make new post)

looney-toons
Living Flame

Back to top Go down

D2Clicker - Page 29 Empty Yay Finally

Post by looney-toons Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:33 am

well after 4 days of trial and error I have been finally able to get this damn program to work, at least for gambling amulets. at least I got it to work 4x in this one same game. I have found that after a successful gambling attempt to shut off clicker and go sell my ammys then open a new clicker game and do it all over again. Since I have no sound on this computer I have to rely on visual vs: sound. I run it on Glide in windowed mode in administrative mode d2 on 800/600 video quality. also of note in glide I have it set to keep in desktop composition in renderer. it saves quite a lot of time on my behalf since it can click hella lot faster than I can myself.

now I gotta figure out how to roll ammys from dragon eggs and recognize certain modifiers. that will come later. Think ill see if I can gamble some good rare rings first. really not in mood to try to learn rolling yet since gambling too me so long to figure out,

looney-toons
Living Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Artas28 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:55 pm

The program works only with DDraw  -w Windowmode!!!!
With Glide -w Windowmode does not work!!!!! ( transmute 3 times, and beep)

match:doom  not work.  
Need this
match:3toallskills

Artas28
Invader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:47 pm

Artas28 wrote:The program works only with DDraw  -w Windowmode!!!!
With Glide -w Windowmode does not work!!!!! ( transmute 3 times, and beep)

match:doom  not work.  
Need this
match:3toallskills

Not true. I was using it with glide and it was PERFECT. Until one day it just decided to stop working. I switched to d2d and ddraw and nothing helped. 3 times and beep beep.
Aspirine101
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next