D2Clicker

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2Clicker - Page 9 Empty Re: D2Clicker

Post by yurik1987 Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:55 am

The Big Ouchy wrote:The clicker does not recognize the new shrine images. In older versions of median, all shrines had the same image. This was changed in ultimative such that each shrine type has its own image. The clicker no longer recognizes shrines because of this and thus it cannot load shrines on its own.
Thank you very much for the explanation!! Idea 

yurik1987
Balrog

Back to top Go down

Post by yurik1987 Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:56 am

kambala wrote:I've posted old images in the thread before. Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/j050huv319i01dz/classic_shrines.zip
Ok, but what files I need to replace with @Abandoned.dc6 etc from that zip-archive? Question 
Please, give some tips, Kambala! Smile 

MPQ Editor screen

yurik1987
Balrog

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:13 am

just extract the archive to your D2 folder (or mod folder if you use D2SE) and run the game with -direct
kambala
kambala
Follower of Akarat

http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by yurik1987 Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks! Mission accomplished!! I have used MPQ Editor and DC6 Creator 1.02.

yurik1987
Balrog

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:52 pm

I have no idea why would you need them if you follow my instructions from the previous post...
kambala
kambala
Follower of Akarat

http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by yurik1987 Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:00 pm

kambala wrote:I have no idea why would you need them if you follow my instructions from the previous post...
Не отрицаю, что так можно!) Я попробовал, но у меня не заработало(( Потом сделал через эти программки! Спасибо за совет!

yurik1987
Balrog

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusjuice Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:18 am

can i use plug-y and assign the dll with this?
jesusjuice
jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

Back to top Go down

Post by grig Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:50 am

jesusjuice wrote:can i use plug-y and assign the dll with this?
although d2clicker is compatible with plugy, it still needs to start from it's own exe file (not loaded by plugy), there are some initializations/preparations done from the exe and needed by the dll.

grig
Blood Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:40 pm

I'm so confused as to how to get the sequence to stop when a crated item matches my criteria. I can get the \ to read the text correctly and everything but i have no idea how to program the sequences to check for the match. I know I will have to do 1 shrine at a time because of the new shrine stuff but I can't get it to stop even on the 10 rolls. Like I said, I have no idea how to set up the sequence so it checks the item for the match. Please help!
Sexen
Sexen
Howling Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Inversion Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Sexen wrote:I'm so confused as to how to get the sequence to stop when a crated item matches my criteria. I can get the \ to read the text correctly and everything but i have no idea how to program the sequences to check for the match. I know I will have to do 1 shrine at a time because of the new shrine stuff but I can't get it to stop even on the 10 rolls. Like I said, I have no idea how to set up the sequence so it checks the item for the match. Please help!
Let's say you want to craft a barb helm with Ancients' Hand oskill. You had to put the '#' before all other "match:" lines (comment), or simply delete all of them. Then type: match:ancients
The program will stop when Ancients' Hand oskill appear. If you want to get both Ancients' Hand skill and '2 to barb skill levels', type:
match:ancients
match:2tobarbarian

multiple lines for the both of them to appear (Logic And). I think the main problem is you don't type the affix right. To know it for sure, pick an item that has similar affix, click '\', open file 'clicker-text.txt', copy the affix you want.

Inversion
Moon Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum