SIGMA Screenshot Thread

Page 77 of 103 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 90 ... 103  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIGMA Screenshot Thread - Page 77 Empty Re: SIGMA Screenshot Thread

Post by Str0b3l Thu May 29, 2014 9:02 pm

just saying what i think, but i dont rly like that video starts replaying since its unnatural switch
would it be possible that the instead of repeating the video from the start the last pic stays as background?
Str0b3l
Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by whist Thu May 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Str0b3l wrote:just saying what i think, but i dont rly like that video starts replaying since its unnatural switch
would it be possible that the instead of repeating the video from the start the last pic stays as background?

Not without rewriting the whole menu controls handler... which I don't plan on doing.
Unless I set a timer and make it re-register the controls in real-time, not sure if it would work...
whist
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

Back to top Go down

Post by Zartok Thu May 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Spoiler:

Wow, I did not know there was a potential like this at all in d2, looks really cool!
Good job Rexxar and Whist Smile

also an idea like Strobel wrote, but insted of making it stop, you could just have one really long gif at the end with some small animation (like the D2 logo burning) for 30 sec to 1 min.
Zartok
Zartok
Edyrem

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by whist Thu May 29, 2014 9:38 pm

Zartok wrote:also an idea like Strobel wrote, but insted of making it stop, you could just have one really long gif at the end with some small animation (like the D2 logo burning) for 30 sec to 1 min.

That would make the filesize way too big Sad 
whist
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

Back to top Go down

Post by Inertia Thu May 29, 2014 9:42 pm

It looks really good, but does anyone else find that having the top half of the menu screen be animated and the bottom half be non-animated a bit strange?

It's probably just me, and it's probably too much work for something so unimportant, but it would be awesome to see some sort of particle or glow effect on the bottom half so that it doesn't look as empty.

Also I find d2 didn't fuck up the palette that badly. It actually looks fine to me. Shocked 
Inertia
Inertia
Astral Guardian

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexxar Fri May 30, 2014 5:37 am

whist wrote:
Zartok wrote:also an idea like Strobel wrote, but insted of making it stop, you could just have one really long gif at the end with some small animation (like the D2 logo burning) for 30 sec to 1 min.

That would make the filesize way too big Sad 

And what is the size of Diablo II logo while burning.

Of course, it would be better like Marco mention to Zartok, that there could be Median XL Ultimative burning - and that would be a lot better...........

As I said, or maybe I didn't, I think that D2 didn't screw anything.

I used Optimize for GIF option while creating the gif.

What does it do as I can see is that is deletes some pixels from frames if they repeat, sth like that.

That is why I said to whist he should Unoptimize the gif first and test it again.

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense

http://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=61143&p=

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Fri May 30, 2014 8:15 am

whist wrote:When I said I had something coming soon for you guys, this isn't what I was talking about but still, here's something for you all :)Big thanks to Rexxar who rendered the animation for me. D2's palette fucks it up a little, it should be better once I re-render the animation in Black & White. Anyways, this gives an idea. This also actually looks better in-game, just my video quality that's meh...

Holy shit that's awesome! Big ass cookie for you! Wow, Sigma's going to be so far beyond anything out there so far in terms of d2 mods! Kind of reminds me of the Black Mesa mod for hl2 that was 10-years in the making and some of the modders got hired on to other studios for showing what they were capable of.

@Rexxor: In the posts you make, it seems like you're always upset at something or another. Maybe it's just me, but that's the impression I get when I read your posts.
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexxar Fri May 30, 2014 8:27 am

@taem

What did I do now.  Sad 

Oh no, I am really calm, I can't get upset at all, only when someone mention my mom with some offended words, but I just send him to hospital and that is it.  Mr. Green Angel 

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 Fri May 30, 2014 10:31 am

Rexxar wrote:@taem

What did I do now.  Sad 

Oh no, I am really calm, I can't get upset at all, only when someone mention my mom with some offended words, but I just send him to hospital and that is it.  Mr. Green Angel 
o.O
Aspirine101
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexxar Fri May 30, 2014 11:34 am

"o.O"

You look surprised.  Eh? 

It is completely normal in Croatia.

If someone is going to insult your mom, he also needs to be ready for a good fight.

Maybe someone wouldn't fight.

But that is the only reason why would I fight against someone.

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 103 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 90 ... 103  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: