Trap Rat Guide By mike

Page 1 of 60 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trap Rat Guide By mike Empty Trap Rat Guide By mike

Post by IVIike Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:34 am

Introduction to guide!

This Guide is Based on a Basic Skill Trap Rat + gear..
trap Rats to me are Amazing Farmers and charm Colectors and are fun with different gear!
Same as all guides depends on items to where you can farm! but even the most basic Trap Rat druid can farm most places with ease!
i will add short videos as i go when i have time showing with basic gear and simple skills u can do alot of charms so easy, even if just making to collect for another char you have.

I will edit Post as i have time with Better pics and videos.

Trap Rat Guide By mike Trap_r12

Stats :

Strength - ENOUGH FOR GEAR ONLY
Dexterity - ALL REMAINING
Vitality - NONE (we gain mass life from items/charms + Berrys on CC)
Energy - NONE

Even though its Really easy to gain max block on traprat with charms and basic gear and some gems, still always put in dex as it contributes to Def which is important , Remeber to Eat 500 sigs! to get the max stats for better performance on those harder places!

now for the skills : i am gonna just do skills as if we are already 120 ,

RAT TREE:
Trap Rat form - S MAX - remeber to get those +1 to max skills from items!
Quill Storm - S MAX - remeber to get those +1 to max skills from items!
Egg Trap - 1 point here for this guide, but for alot of ubers this is main skill so maybe you might like this for charms so add as you respec)
Ferocity - Remaining stats at the VERY end
Thorn Wall - 1 point

Special TREE :
Force of Nature - S MAX - remeber to get those +1 to max skills from items! (ele dmg helps alot here)
GoodBerry - S MAX - remeber to get those +1 to max skills from items!
Life Shield - S MAX - remeber to get those +1 to max skills from items!

Bow TREE
we need elfin arrows for CB so .
Laughing Ghost - 1 point
cascade - 1 point
spore shot - 1 point
ELFIN WEAPONS - You need to total ur current CB with ur items on and with 1 skill here and see how much you need to 100% CB, 100% CB is important to try and max , it is easy done dont forget TRAP RAT FORM add's CB highlight skill and see how much it add to cb! at end normally 1-2 skills is enough to max here, more then 100% CB is useless.

Elemental TREE
Elemental - 1 point
Hunting Banshee - 1 point
PAGAN RITES - 1 point (but is a very hand skill to max ur life when on low, i always hotkey this as it saves ur ass everywhere! no more then 1 skill in this is needed!

alot of people use Summon Acid fiends in this guide i am not as i dont use, because these are rubbish unless few skills added in and they die easy but do add nice bonus's! ele dmg ect, but means using 5 skills to get it which later on with +max skill items means you need those extra spare skills to put into your tree as above

Once you have Enough craft points - and you have Berry and def berry Make the following Recipe - Perfect Saphire + TP scroll makes Elexir or Power(15 All skills)
then +12 dudu staff on switch, once hit pot use berry gives Big life/def buff, repeat each time you need to berry

ITEMS

i will start with Low level Start gear Tier uniqes and so on
Weapon - TU Blade if you have plenty of crystals try rolling for Double Orb Effect once T6. once you got double orb once you can farm legacy of blood charm then do lucky upg with charm for ignore targets defence,
Low lvl req also, plenty of space to add orbs. get it to 350% ED upto you what you put as rest of orb, but i use MAX dmg and some CB orbs.
you can socket with perfect rainbow gems for more Crush blow or Perfect rubys for life after kill
Trap Rat Guide By mike Blade10

Helm - there are a few choices here, you can use Grim Spirit dud helm which you get from gift box from tristram, or you can use Sky Guard which has DR % on it which is Very helpful. i will use Sky Guard as example for pic.
when socketing go for Perfect Amethsts to hlp get that max block and def and dmg
Trap Rat Guide By mike Skygua10

Use this as main helm until you get to mid game gear, Marco reminded me about this helm,
same as normal, make base helm (doesnt have to be sacred base but better def) make to superior and use renewal pot untill 50+ed base, then use lcuky pot for more def then mo as you wish, best going for ed def mo's but i am posting pic as base only withoiut jewels and mo's! but make 4 sox and roll nice jewels to put in ect!
Trap Rat Guide By mike Natha10

thanks again marco for remembering this helm

Armor - Ofc Jitans mass ele dmg DR ect
also socket with Perfect Amethsts
Trap Rat Guide By mike Jitans10

Shield - there are a few different shields you can go for here to start and diff people will have different opinions, but for example i will use RAZOR DISK as add alot of dmg ect, here you can add diff things in, io's help alot for DEX for block, or Perfect Turqoise for 25% magic find,
Trap Rat Guide By mike Razor10

Belt - Dead Fall, this will be your belt all the way through. shower of rocks on kill, mass str and Crush blow ect
add perfect Amethsts for Dex
Trap Rat Guide By mike Deadfa10

Gloves - i will use Feather Claw as expample, but Horrific T1 gloves work good with dex,reis(makes 60all reis), couple of reanimates works well orb as you go
Trap Rat Guide By mike Feathe10

Boots - Here i use Death spur for str dex and max dmg on lvl with 4 perfect amethsts in works well, you can use lion paw here or horrific also ,
Trap Rat Guide By mike Death_10

Rings - Use Emp bands here, Easy find, and can be made with the 2 arcane crystals recipe few rolls and go for 5% add Dex mo's this helps alot towards max block ect,
Trap Rat Guide By mike Emp10

Amu - Here i can only give stats of needed untill i get pic uploaded as i muted my amu by accident and made into a berry when orbing
Basically to start untill u get to end game gear get a rare amu and use dragon roll in a2 roll untill you get +3 skills and Doom on kill enemy, then try for lucky up, dont worry to much if you dont get lucky up as u can roll another anytime. orb with Dex and thunder hammer, try to max thunder hammer orb. (15 orbs)(+30 lvl)

Trap Rat Guide By mike IiyPyvq

Switch - Roll a rare druid staff or make Thai runeword staff for switch buff for berry's and mark of the wild

with the items above, you char should be EASY able to get the basic charms:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mid Game Gear - i will post the items and stats only, will upload pics when i get time,

Trap Rat Guide By mike Trap_r13
By Far Trap Rat SET , Try Double orb on it, then once you can farm legacy of blood try upgrading with charm for Ignore Targets Defence this helps alot
Awsome re animates and stats, you lack ele dmg but this is awsome till you find end game gear. all gear with perfect amethsts or io's and perfect turqoises in shield add's 150% magic find for farming,

Stats of complete set :
Full Set Bonus:
With 2 or more set items:
+25% Bonus to Summoned Minion Life
With 3 or more set items:
+1 to Druid Skill Levels
With 4 or more set items:
Total Character Defense Plus 50%
With Complete Set:
Adds 1500-2000 magic damage
25% Chance of Crushing Blow

+100 to all Attributes
All Resists +50%
50% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
50% Reanimate as: Ratfink

with set you should be able to get the charms you struggled with earlier still only the basic charms, not laz,kab ect.
keep same rings unless on you way through farming you come accross Der Nebel Ring , Bad Mood Ring , or Rapture Ring
using set while farming with the mass reanimates of RatFink , your char just walks farming places as your ratfinks will chase the target being a distraction for you to kill them and collect drops.
for those who dont know what ratfink is:
Trap Rat Guide By mike Reanim10

These little rats dont make a massive amount of damage on your enemys but they do a bit and cannot be killed, they dont last for ever they die off within a few minutes but with hugh % reanimate you wont even notice odd 1's dieing off.
======================================================================================================

End Game Gear :

There are a few diff items for end game gear, depending on you liking, i will explain next to each item why this item is good, and al say which i use,

Armors
Hratlis Craft - High Dex, 500CP for making pots (untill you do dragon quest on CC) and high magic find % , DR
Trap Rat Guide By mike Hratli10

Natasha Armor - VERY endgame as takes alot of farming and trading to make but roll till high stats - 20% Damage Reduced, -50 elemental reis ect ignore target Def (newest patch doesn't allow Ultra runes to be removed form items)
Trap Rat Guide By mike Natash10

Jitans Armor Tier 6 - Mass ele dmg and comes in handy for farming alot of places also has 10% DR - i use this most of time for Fautz tran ect until i got natasha,
Trap Rat Guide By mike Jitans11

Helms
Augurs dudu helm - Awsome helm casts BloodLust on kill of enemy and good stats
Trap Rat Guide By mike Augurs10

Metal Head - Ignore Targets Defence - life on striking which works on quills - re animates - lightning dmg - total char def = i used this till i got natasha
Trap Rat Guide By mike Metalh10

Goat Lord - Pentagram when kill enemy is very nice and queit powerful - increase life, absorb , re animate.
Trap Rat Guide By mike Goatlo10

Sky Spirit (pic soon) . Once you see stats you will see why!

Weapons
Sssu Kriss - Claw Tornado Cleans Fautz within minutes brilliant item if you can get i use this for fautz,
Trap Rat Guide By mike Black_10

Qor Runeword - Mass ele dmg +life + reis the best main item for farming
On this you need to make the following base : keep rolling till you get the Double orb base from the Sha'adz mo, untill you get 50+ ed base, as soon as you get the double orb base, then straight away use the lucky pot to make more ed, once this is done you need to get the ed to 350%ed base using the 15%ed mo's.
Trap Rat Guide By mike Base_b10
this is how you base can be, but aslong as you get the 350% ed base is the main thing, this MUST be done before making the runeword! dont go over 20% char lvl req from mo's. as the rune requires lvl 100 base, +20 from mo's gives max 120% req!
find best jewels you can, chice is yours i use 1 demonstorm jewel and random rare jewel in mine on this pic:
Trap Rat Guide By mike Qor_rw10
roll till you get around or OVER 1k dmg, this is just random i made.

Wizard Spike (sssu blade) - Death blossom when enemy slain and +1% block helps alot , skill , 100% FHR , dmg , -enemy fire reis
Trap Rat Guide By mike Wozard10

Frost Needle, GLACIAL nova on kill, wipes out and freezes remaining very powerful and nice stats.
Trap Rat Guide By mike Frost_10

[flash]<br /><br />This you tube shows fun with frost needle =)<br />this is veryend game gear on my dudu, without few charms i havent got yet, but this is the performance with the end game gear on how easy farming is<br /><br />Shields <br />ShadowWymn - i always use this , +skil , Adds all ele dmg including magic , +5% max all reis! , and all reis and gives that ethereal look to your char<br /><a href=[/flash]Trap Rat Guide By mike Shadow10

Emerald shield(set) if you dont have shadowwymn yet,
Trap Rat Guide By mike Emeral10

Mountain God - Tower shield - I use this on new build Great shield but lacks good stats(DR) but nice proc on striking
Trap Rat Guide By mike Eq3uE9A

Belts
Deadfall T6 - byfar the ownage belt everywhere, and str ect and shower of rocks on kill wipes out all places,
Trap Rat Guide By mike Deadfa11

Ahrim (ghal belt) - Nice stats, ele dmg reis and attributies
Trap Rat Guide By mike Ahrimn10
stats varie so roll till good attributies and all reis

Lillith belt - for farming chars +200 mf +2 lum makes it to 240% mf if your char lacks mf
Trap Rat Guide By mike Lillit10

Boots
Life Crushers - with dudu skills on good rolls, Crush blow , life after kill + (find with +1 dudu)
Trap Rat Guide By mike Lifecr10

Gregs Boots (all is one) with other part(belt or gloves) 2 parts give Wolf Stance! amazing kill speed and run/walf speed and fhr!
Trap Rat Guide By mike QuHuRbJ

Qor boots - Farming with these is awsome for reanimates, and the reanimates max your reis with there aura, but highly laggy
Trap Rat Guide By mike Jzvpuhix
(Thanks jens for pic)

ClawFeet - Buff boots add hugh dmg to you mark of the wild!
Trap Rat Guide By mike Clawfe10

USE THESE AS MAIN BOOTS IF AND WHEN YOU FIND!
Trap Rat Guide By mike K6xjgsvt
ty jens for this pic upload also

Gloves
Face Breakers, Crush blow, Damage reduced , life on striking.. nice stats (try find with 15% CB)
Trap Rat Guide By mike Facebr10

glor-an-fhaidha's firebark - HUGE fire dmg big stats ect ect very handy for ele dmg
Trap Rat Guide By mike Gloooo10

Demonic touch - Catalism on striking , def , DR 10%! , death projector reanimate!
Trap Rat Guide By mike Demoni10

Greg gloves(all is one) with boots gives wolf stance! as is above! also gloves give 10% DR! but fountain proc on gloves can be laggy when hit
Trap Rat Guide By mike SvCwXxT

Switch
Shamanka bloodlust staff if you dont use augurs for buff, BL helps alot with ele dmg but has to be cast often,
get as high blood lust as you can, i think 16 is highest on here
Trap Rat Guide By mike Shaman10

Su Flamen + skills for prebuff berrys
Trap Rat Guide By mike Bryn_d10

Ssu Gnarled staff(Azgars) best staff for buff, high skills and Mark of the wild Buff!
Trap Rat Guide By mike Mq56Duq

Amu -
4 skill Doom amu works well with good stats and doom helps wipe places out,
Trap Rat Guide By mike IiyPyvq

Klaatu - skill , Psn dmg , lightning dmg , reis , 50% dmg to necrobots(fautz)
Trap Rat Guide By mike Klaatu10

Dyers Eve - TimeStike on striking , skill , dmg, reis, 5% damage reduced. (best by far)
Trap Rat Guide By mike Dyers10

Rings .
Bad mood ring (hard t get but if you can use it)
Trap Rat Guide By mike Bad_mo10

Der Nebel Ring -  5% DR , life after each kill , Def, life i used 1 of these to max my Damage reduced
Trap Rat Guide By mike Der_ne10

Rapture ring , 5% dr Rapture skill ect! and i used 1 of these!
Trap Rat Guide By mike Qxi00lo

Ubers : some ubers i havent tried so i will post if havent
i will do these as if you are on END game gear, but basic charms are easy in start gear.

Butcher - Very Easy
Assure - Easy just make sure you hit 95% fr and over 200 FR
infernal machine - Easy
Idol of vanity - Medium
Secret boss in idol - Very Easy
Horizons focus - Medium
scoll of kings - Very Easy
sunstone of gods (tran) - Very Easy
Fautz farming - Easy! just put your rainbow dmg gear on here
Duncraig farming - Medium (make sure you dodge barrels)
kingdom of shadow - Hard, traprats are slow runners even with rapture on
astro - Hard, auto aiming quills kill ttem to easy, healing astro
Cow king - Medium (egg trap rapes bpr)
Quov Tsin - Hard As traprat, very slow but is doable with stacked max reis and base reis!
Belial - Hard,  mass summons, easy  to kill summons but belials easy rape you
Sunless Sea - Very Easy
Death Projector - Very Easy
azmodan - Very Easy! tele over wall and kill azmodan with spike wall! then kill his remaining monsters while u collect charm
Akarat charm - Easy
Spirit trance herb - Very Easy
Laz - Havent Attempted.
Vizjun - Tricky Speed is everything here, since nerfed druid need speed ++
Toraja - Tricky , aslong as you keep summons edrum and removing reis u can tank easy
Assault on mount areat - Very Easy
moon of the spider - Very Easy

Legacy of blood - Easy - Spam egg's and summon, dont run as u need to be right next to boss to kill with spikes if egg dosnt kill
Judgement day - Medium but you need summons here to hlp if you dont have CFM yet
k3k - Very Easy
khalmigrad - Easy but watchout for lanterns as they cant be killed, and the totems that cast multiple punisher, your life goes to 0 FAST
Ghost of bremm town - Very Easy
ULDYSSIAN - Impossible, quills dont aim here

this guide still isnt complete, i will add some videos and more pics

Last edited by IVIike on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:05 pm; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
IVIike
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Trap Rat Guide By mike Empty Re: Trap Rat Guide By mike

Post by IVIike Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:06 am

anything you feel i have missed, or you think it ould be better, let me know and al try it on sp, if works al add it in!
IVIike
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:28 am

A(cookie) for effort.
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:28 am

Ho,Ho,Ho, you miss a cookie Santa
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by thedarkbobo Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:32 am

Nice guide mike Smile
thedarkbobo
thedarkbobo
Razor Fur Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:39 am

for uldyssin,how about eggs?still impossible?
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 am

early game helm - Natha rw - that tu helm sucks
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:49 am

sure al have a look marco al add it in,

e/ i never even thought about adding this in even though i made it few times, thx marco al make it and SS and add it in
IVIike
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:56 am

by the way endgame with some crowd control (like frostneedle with 33% glacial nova or that helm with ice lance) 1 pt acid fiends are quite viable, as well as if you have high killspeed they can be worth it
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 am

ye i was gonna add frost needle in for glacial nova on kill ect but i didnt wanna add to many weapons as endgame gear to choose from, but yes i tested and its VERY nice in all places, al get this added in also,

but about the acid fiends it leaves you with next to no skills once you have all the +max skill gear by time u respec and smax all skills, this is handy at beginning, but i find they die rly easy in all places if only 1 skill added, so i stick remaining in ferocity for that little more dmg, with best items u rip through all places anyways fautz is done in minutes with claw tornado sssu kriss and so on

and

wow123400 wrote:for uldyssin,how about eggs?still impossible?

if you use egg's its not very strong unless they are close to it and many of uldy's monsters are immune to fire, which egg deals mainly fire so you will be there for hours
IVIike
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 60 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top