Trap Rat Guide By mike

Page 59 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trap Rat Guide By mike - Page 59 Empty Re: Trap Rat Guide By mike

Post by Belenub88 Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:19 am

antman64 wrote:Guys i need some help with duncraig and BPR, Im currently running emerald set with 2 empryean band, deadfall and +3 doom amulet, max block and 230k defense.

With Bpr i can clear the area but i cannot kill bpr even on players 1, he just heals all the damage i do with both quill storm and egg trap and im not sure how i can kill him.

With duncraig, i can clear spinecrackers sigil but i die every time i tele over the wall into the next area. I want to finish collecting my charms but i can't do any off the ubers that need purify?

Not sure what to do now.

Thanks.

I'm in a very similar state of the game. Same set (emerald), 2 empryean band too, deadfall, clawfeet, and a +4 doom amu with TTAD ( all the gear with perfect ametyst and 5% dex runes); off-hand I have a +12 druid staff for berrys; 100 stat points from signets; and 6 to maximun skill points, but!... I barely have 42% block chance. How do I get to 75% block? (400 signets more ._. ?)... also... having block in 75% is game changing?... should I aim for 50% DR better?... I also have Frostneedle SU Kriss (33% CtC lvl 19 Glacial Nova on kill), but using it implies to lose the trap rat set bonuses... Any suggestions?
Belenub88
Belenub88
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:18 am

only way now is make sure everything is mo'd with dex, Swap boots for some Dex crafted + lucky blessed boots stats then add extra dex orbs to give you over 140Extra dex, then put perfect amethysts in to boost the %

I currently use Wizzard spike which add's 1% block , make sure yuou have most charms is possible and use the traders chest and add to mass dex.
I hit 75% block without eating more then 20 sigs, and only 1 3% emp band on, switch from sets to rw's and su's
LO helm add's 10% DR which also has space for dex jewels and dex and str mo's
wizard spike gives the 1% block help and 100FHR!
I use storm flayer shield for the added 1% block and dmg etc
Jitans T6 with str/dex orbs and perfect amethysts and gives 10% DR base lucky makes 11%
I use doom sk amu orbed str/dex mos
Crafted dex boots
I use the Su gauntlets(mass str so more in dex)
blood bond ring(str/dex mo)
emp 3% str/dex mo
and main stats charms

will be able to hlp you guys ingame if u pm me when I am on to say what u will need to do
IVIike
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Belenub88 Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:49 am

IVIike wrote:only way now is make sure everything is mo'd with dex, Swap boots for some Dex crafted + lucky blessed boots stats then add extra dex orbs to give you over 140Extra dex, then put perfect amethysts in to boost the %

I currently use Wizzard spike which add's 1% block , make sure yuou have most charms is possible and use the traders chest and add to mass dex.
I hit 75% block without eating more then 20 sigs, and only 1 3% emp band on, switch from sets to rw's and su's
LO helm add's 10% DR which also has space for dex jewels and dex and str mo's
wizard spike gives the 1% block help and 100FHR!
I use storm flayer shield for the added 1% block and dmg etc
Jitans T6 with str/dex orbs and perfect amethysts and gives 10% DR base lucky makes 11%
I use doom sk amu orbed str/dex mos
Crafted dex boots
I use the Su gauntlets(mass str so more in dex)
blood bond ring(str/dex mo)
emp 3% str/dex mo
and main stats charms

will be able to hlp you guys ingame if u pm me when I am on to say what u will need to do

So I tweak my gear and this are the result:

Trap Rat Guide By mike - Page 59 CDjxHqE Trap Rat Guide By mike - Page 59 HlUuQnq Trap Rat Guide By mike - Page 59 CHGF01q Trap Rat Guide By mike - Page 59 1Ys0Cgo Trap Rat Guide By mike - Page 59 ABYCIqv

65% block chance in traprat form (10 dex MO per item -not weapon-, amethyst in all socket -no in armor-) (amu/rings with dex/str MO)

That stats are after a +15 skills elixir, and a good berry with a +12 staff.

I completed all Dungeons before Vizjun, all summonings before Zorun Tzin and all the uberquest before The Triune (not including the mentioned ones).

Right now, I'm just farming gear in TA/Fautz, finded some SU / SSU, but not great runes yet.

I'm thinking into change traprat set, and MO around 30% - 40% summon skeletons idk.
Belenub88
Belenub88
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:46 am

trap set good. because of reanimates,

but you can use Wizard spike dagger as it has 1% def block which hits the max block, if little more needed put io runes in the dagger or Lah for str/dex/vit/ene

I use storm flayer which has a extra 1% base block, but you can craft a nice shield also, which gives double MO bonus etc

if you pm me when your next online, I can assist you ingame by looking your items and telling you what to add and take away to reach max block
IVIike
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Belenub88 Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:53 pm

IVIike wrote:trap set good. because of reanimates,

but you can use Wizard spike dagger as it has 1% def block which hits the max block, if little more needed put io runes in the dagger or Lah for str/dex/vit/ene

I use storm flayer which has a extra 1% base block, but you can craft a nice shield also, which gives double MO bonus etc

if you pm me when your next online, I can assist you ingame by looking your items and telling you what to add and take away to reach max block

I'm playing solo/offline Sad I'm afraid of the latency considering I'm from Chile... I don't have Wizard Spike yet, I have Frostneedle and Punderbird only, but I've already searched between my items for ones that mike mention. But, in general, the build feels ok, I can clear duncraig initials rooms, but I have the problem already mentioned in the post (I read all the 59 pages Dx) that if I teleport in a room with no vision, and I get surrounded, I get locked in hit recovery animation (or maybe block animation? idk) because of the density... I tried Triune with my stormblaster barb with 1.2M of defense 50% DR and still getting wrecked... so I don't even tried with my dudu
Belenub88
Belenub88
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:15 pm

well what I do for items, is a light/cold sorc with elemental set( makes 50~% DR) run sewers boss and drops su ssu sssu ssssu

and with light sorc he dies in 1-2 seconds with tstone.

this may help you find a better dudu weapon
IVIike
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by tido22 Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Mike can you give us a build for that sorc?

tido22
Maelstrom Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:49 pm

ye sure, I wont make a guide on it

but its pretty basic what I use

Full elemental set all gear -light dmg mo
rings with skill + light dmg etc
amu I use is a yellow 3 skill +light skill dmg + lightning arena amu mo'd with + and - light dmg

I use T6 Belt aerins belt with - and +light mo's

1 point in all cold tree to ice elementals(these give 25% DR) just 1 point,
max snow queen for def
light tree is max warp armour then goto reward skills and 1 point in the life/mana symbol only
I S Max witch blood

then remainder skills I share between tempest and tstone in light tree
IVIike
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Belenub88 Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:30 pm

IVIike wrote:ye sure, I wont make a guide on it

but its pretty basic what I use

Full elemental set all gear -light dmg mo
rings with skill + light dmg etc
amu I use is a yellow 3 skill +light skill dmg + lightning arena amu mo'd with + and - light dmg

I use  T6 Belt aerins belt with - and +light mo's

1 point in all cold tree to ice elementals(these give 25% DR) just 1 point,
max snow queen for def
light tree is max warp armour then goto reward skills and 1 point in the life/mana symbol only
I S Max witch blood

then remainder skills I share between tempest and tstone in light tree

I already have one with cold/poison (100k def, 10k hp, 250-350k poison dmg (boots with ele totem and morph druid chest with acid friends 10k hp, -100% res cold/poison, 17k hp w.elementals, chronofield and the force wave something like that and 350% MF)... that's what I use to farm TA/Fautz.. should I respect to light/cold, or poison could work too?

Also, I've maded a elemental set for my druid (Lone Wolf's Path... just helm missing Sad ), with banshee, elementals, acid friends, etc... but I feel the traprat one being strongest right now.

Stoya recommended in one post kraken stormblaster barb for runs of sewers A3 (in fact, Idk where is that uberlevel D: ), and already have one too (or fortress, just change some skill points).
Belenub88
Belenub88
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:10 am

well I find a light sorc works well in sewers also, even against the lightning elementals, as ur ice elementals are like mini meat shields, with op tstone u still kill light immunes fast
IVIike
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top