Guide on making a basic honorific item for every char.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guide on making a basic honorific item for every char. - Page 3 Empty Re: Guide on making a basic honorific item for every char.

Post by Xplosive Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:07 am

I checked and you can only get 10 or 20% str or dex . I was imagining things . I usually id rare items i sell so i saw +10% on the armor i sold derp
Xplosive
Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

Back to top Go down

Guide on making a basic honorific item for every char. - Page 3 Empty Re: Guide on making a basic honorific item for every char.

Post by msnkiller Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:15 am

Wow but then its:

20% to dex from body armor
10%+10% from shrine+blessing
20% from pgem
27% from umos

And +75 dex on body armor
And then with shrine+blessing also some....

That is 87%. That is a big load of dex on one armor... Not to mention the flat dex from the shrine+blessing and body armor self :O

Last edited by msnkiller on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed numbers)

msnkiller
Thunder Beetle

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 am

tirus wrote:so tell me how i can do boots like this one https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/33ym6c4.jpg

72% dex - 4*5% dex by sockets thats 52% dex

now there are 9 marks added for 4% dex each = 36% dex

52-36 = 16%

Base lvl of these boots is 30

the boots itself are low lvl craft and blessed with abandonned shrine
RollsRoyce
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by msnkiller Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:02 pm

RollsRoyce wrote:

72% dex - 4*5% dex by sockets thats 52% dex

now there are 9 marks added for 4% dex each = 36% dex

52-36 = 16%

Base lvl of these boots is 30

the boots itself are low lvl craft and blessed with abandonned shrine

Mark is 3% right for 27%
20% pgems
Then 10%+!0% shrine+blessing
And last 5% from body armor.

OFC if mark is 4% then you can even get a higher max dex%

msnkiller
Thunder Beetle

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:25 am

How do you re-roll Honorifics if you don't get the lucky recipe?
Do you have to downgrade to low quality and re-up to honorific every time?
WolfieeifloW
WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:28 am

you just need to get another same type magic item and honorific it
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark84C# Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Sry i must ask stupid question x:) because i am not sure.

When we make Honorific items and use ingredients, are those ingredients gone, or we can use them again like disenchant ingredient and etc, i just need that info all rest is clear to me Smile never maked Honorific item. Just went straight for SuS or eventualy at low level i got runewords on my items.Ty for answer i rly appreciate it Smile
Happy Gaming

best regards from Mark.

Mark84C#
Returned

Back to top Go down

Post by buffaloburger Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 pm

The ingredients are consumed by the recipe aside from the output which is the honorific.
buffaloburger
buffaloburger
Que-Hegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark84C# Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:16 pm

buffaloburger wrote:The ingredients are consumed by the recipe aside from the output which is the honorific.
wow , rly fast answer, so that means for every new item , new ingredient Razz

Mark84C#
Returned

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:42 pm

necro'ed!

awesome guide, but I was wondering... if you're going to use t6 for max sockets and get rlvl 21, why not use sacred tier? You could use gauntlets instead of gloves since the rlvl is the same (30) , and you only lose 4 MO, which seems to be less than what you could get with a shrine blessing. for example, you could get -8% elemental resist with 4 MOs, but you could get -15% elemental resist from a blessing! you could also use the blessing to grant bonuses that are normally impossible to obtain on honorific armor, like CB, AR and others.
Gekko64
Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top