Guide on making a basic honorific item for every char.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guide on making a basic honorific item for every char. - Page 4 Empty Re: Guide on making a basic honorific item for every char.

Post by titan015 Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:11 am

Gekko64 wrote:necro'ed!

awesome guide, but I was wondering... if you're going to use t6 for max sockets and get rlvl 21, why not use sacred tier? You could use gauntlets instead of gloves since the rlvl is the same (30) , and you only lose 4 MO, which seems to be less than what you could get with a shrine blessing. for example, you could get -8% elemental resist with 4 MOs, but you could get -15% elemental resist from a blessing! you could also use the blessing to grant bonuses that are normally impossible to obtain on honorific armor, like CB, AR and others.

perhaps because low level characters won't be looting sacred items any soon? and sacred items requires tons of str

titan015
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Guide on making a basic honorific item for every char. - Page 4 Empty Re: Guide on making a basic honorific item for every char.

Post by Gekko64 Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:29 am

low level characters won't be looting t6 items any soon either. I'm talking about midgame.
Gekko64
Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

Back to top Go down

Post by titan015 Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:55 am

Gekko64 wrote:low level characters won't be looting t6 items any soon either. I'm talking about midgame.

Crystals ain't really hard to come by but anyways, I already tried your suggestion and it works. Its just that the 500 str for my naked sorc leaves her energyless Crying or Very sad

titan015
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Post by ducnh85 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:59 am

sacred need too many str ( ~ 600). At late game, it's not problem but early game is...

ofcourse sacred + bless is far better than use t 6( and only 4 5 less MO...)

ducnh85
Desert Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top