Natasha`s Legacy minus 4 F*CKING RESISTS!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Natasha`s Legacy minus 4 F*CKING RESISTS!!!! Empty Natasha`s Legacy minus 4 F*CKING RESISTS!!!!

Post by Beacon Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:29 pm

I know there`s a print screen with a 4-47-5-21 Natasha, but the armor isn`t 100ed

Still, thought this is worth posting RazzNatasha`s Legacy minus 4 F*CKING RESISTS!!!! 1388027_257635357722251_2113677971_n
Beacon
Beacon
Blood Stone

Innovative Builds Guy

Back to top Go down

Natasha`s Legacy minus 4 F*CKING RESISTS!!!! Empty Re: Natasha`s Legacy minus 4 F*CKING RESISTS!!!!

Post by gg2 Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Nice man!
Btw it sure worth posting, but in the Screenshot Thread. Don't open a new thread for litle thing like that.
gg2
gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

Back to top Go down

Natasha`s Legacy minus 4 F*CKING RESISTS!!!! Empty Re: Natasha`s Legacy minus 4 F*CKING RESISTS!!!!

Post by Metalistas Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:47 pm

If you get "not good enough" stats. Do you simply remove runes with oil and try on same armor ? Or you need to renew armor first ?
Metalistas
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:49 pm

Metalistas wrote:If you get "not good enough" stats. Do you simply remove runes with oil and try on same armor ? Or you need to renew armor first ?
just remove runes with oil and 3 p gems, and re-socket over and over and over and over and over .... and over again
Beacon
Beacon
Blood Stone

Innovative Builds Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:50 pm

same armor ofc Very Happy
RollsRoyce
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Is it worth going for ancient armor as a crafting item ? Strength requirement seems kinda high. With the current setup i got, i have a few hundred points in dex and that's it. Plus it's a caster, so my gameplay idea is - stay a distance and don't get hit. Ranged ones you can out kite or out spell range.
Metalistas
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Metalistas wrote:Is it worth going for ancient armor as a crafting item ? Strength requirement seems kinda high. With the current setup i got, i have a few hundred points in dex and that's it. Plus it's a caster, so my gameplay idea is - stay a distance and don't get hit. Ranged ones you can out kite or out spell range.

well, when you get 750% ED I`d say yeah, get the armor with biggest base defense

besides, considering all the charms stats and bonuses, you`ll get over 600 strength easy without investing a single point in STrength
Beacon
Beacon
Blood Stone

Innovative Builds Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by axios Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:56 pm

and so the urge to play mxl is back
axios
axios
Slain Soul

weaK

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:58 pm

can someone show a Natashas legacy in a 0% ed tier 6 leather armor with worst stats ?
RollsRoyce
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc_Razer Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:17 pm

^quilted armour (only 75 strength needed!)
Arc_Razer
Arc_Razer
Arachnida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum