Don't witches do burn damage?
The Big Ouchy
The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

Back to top Go down

Witches: Tips & Tricks - Page 2 Empty Re: Witches: Tips & Tricks

Post by Major Cooke Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:37 pm

No. Just physical and magical. It's just the "effect" sound they make when it hits an entity.

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Post by tencanek Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:07 pm

I always thought bitches perform 50k magic & 50k physical pounce without any burn component, which would explain unharmed death projector reanimates from taha barb wepon.
tencanek
tencanek
Dark Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:24 pm

WTbloodyF?  Eh?    A guide now...   Shocked  ..hang about there, just have to catch my breath  Bomb

edit:

Wanna give out tips on this topic!? Witches: Tips & Tricks - Page 2 Image

...simply killed them all (Greatest Evil here and there, Overseers almighty, Diablo himself  and all that) and then this
feckless diddly witch killed me -end of f story   Mr. Green FU  
...naaaah, can't kill THEM, oh no, that would by like... OMFG can't even imagine how no-no that would be!  Licking
pa5call
pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

Back to top Go down

Post by VroaxE Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:10 pm

I have a very efficient way to deal with witches. I goes like this :
1) Run! (if it doesn't work see 2)
2) Run faster! (if it doesn't work see 3)
3) Get Rapture ring and Beacon oskill and run blazingly fast!

Ok you want something else? Get 1 lolsummon, lure them out or test star appearing with them and you should be fine.

Oh also! Use Tome of Darker Possession (cube Tome of Possession with Golden Cycle, the Sleep and 666 Sacrifical Hearts) and Tome of Darker Town Portal (cube Tome of TP with I am rish Gem to get it) then go to Soul of Wrath, use Darker Charm on it, then go to town, Soul will follow! (no kidding!) Go through WP near Witches, Soul of Wrath will turn them into chicken. Run over them to kill them (careful the Beak attack has shit AR but still deals 100K dmg). If you read until this you're either incredibly gullible (btw did you know that gullible isn't in the dictionnary, quick check it out!) or you have really nothing else to do...

VroaxE
Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:14 pm

VroaxE wrote:I have a very efficient way to deal with witches. I goes like this :

Ok you want something else? Get 1 lolsummon, lure them out or test star appearing with them and you should be fine.

Oh also! Use Tome of Darker Possession (cube Tome of Possession with Golden Cycle, the Sleep and 666 Sacrifical Hearts) and Tome of Darker Town Portal (cube Tome of TP with I am rish Gem to get it) then go to Soul of Wrath, use Darker Charm on it, then go to town, Soul will follow! (no kidding!) Go through WP near Witches, Soul of Wrath will turn them into chicken. Run over them to kill them (careful the Beak attack has shit AR but still deals 100K dmg). If you read until this you're either incredibly gullible (btw did you know that gullible isn't in the dictionnary, quick check it out!) or you have really nothing else to do...

+1  Mr Green's Umbrella 
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:07 am

VroaxE wrote:I have a very efficient way to deal with witches. I goes like this :

lol

reminds me of a post I made a while ago about BPR, his chicken attack and chickens in A1 town. xD
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:26 pm

so.....we are not talking about the uber witch?Just...the....regular.....witches?  Neutral 
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top