IMportant here ^^

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IMportant here ^^ Empty IMportant here ^^

Post by solidz Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:27 pm

i just found the su labrys Yaggais with my barb.
I wanted to try a build around it and hmm i already have a kraken helm and craft gloves and boot, if anyone can help me build my barb around this it would be awsome caus wight now it takes me 10 min to farm tran ( this is too slowly )
solidz
solidz
Doom Hunter

Back to top Go down

IMportant here ^^ Empty Re: IMportant here ^^

Post by Gekko64 Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:46 pm

can't go wrong with that weapon, damage is insane. what you will lack is AoE, I would recommend something like this so you can use fortress to spread your damage all over the screen and trigger life leech. get a source of ttad and stancedance between wolf and bear as needed ( you can cast fortress with wolf then switch to bear )

http://docs.median-xl.com/MXLU_vXVc_Doc_v2.94/skillplanner/index.html?v=uxvc&class=3&lvl=120&bonus=11111111111111110000&skills=1_1_1_1_1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_36_12_20_33_1_1_1_1_1_1_0_20_0_1_1_&mg=1111&sos=3&name=labrys
Gekko64
Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

Back to top Go down

Post by solidz Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:50 pm

ty a lot ^^ and hmm i also wanted to know whats better between snake stance and kraken because ss has lot more dmg than kraken so what should i go for
solidz
solidz
Doom Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by solidz Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:55 pm

with the skillplan you send me i only have 15k max dmg with kraken on

oh and what should i mo the yaggais with???

im wearing my kraken helm, some craft boot and gloves, ghal belt rw, and craft rings and amy.
solidz
solidz
Doom Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by solidz Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:00 pm

I just tryed tran ^^ i need more dr%
solidz
solidz
Doom Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:16 pm

snake and kraken are very different, snake is good with high WDM which means shower of rocks. kraken is good with multihit which means stormblast.

kraken has 2% synergy with hard points into stances which means snake+eagle is ideal. you use thunderslam to poison all screen with snake, then kill with kraken stormblast.

with that weapon and skillplan you don't have enough points for snake+eagle so use another helm. the most popular choice is a crafted barb helm with ancient's hand, but you can also use iceburst with boarfrost or arreat's snowcap helms. 

another option is to just use stormblast, get -100 enemy light res and use whatever helm you like most.

use oil of blessed luck on your labrys, then luck trial orb, then reach 350 ED. rest is up to you really
Gekko64
Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

Back to top Go down

Post by solidz Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:35 pm

But is it good to put2%leech life orb or ahould i put proc orb?? And hmm about the ancient hand helm craft, what should i put with this , i mean what stance and gear??
solidz
solidz
Doom Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishab Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:40 pm

i dont undrstand why someone gave u a -ve cookie liquid.. here.. i can get u back to O atleast
Rishab
Rishab
Ancient Fungus

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:47 pm

Someone got upset by the misleading title of the topic.
munkyh3ad
munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:04 am

depends what you need most, life leech will only work with fortress, not stormblast ( can't leech lightning damage ) , and the proc might not be reliable at low ctc% . ewd and life after kill might be better choices, there's no right answer here

ancient's hand is the same as stormblast, except it has lower range and deals more damage. if you use it make sure you get -100 enemy fire resist ( or -100 enemy cold resist if you go for iceburst )
Gekko64
Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: