IMportant here ^^

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IMportant here ^^ - Page 2 Empty Re: IMportant here ^^

Post by evil_potato Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:55 am

I was thinking about this build a bit this ladder. I'd go for boarfrost helm for -100 cold, yaggai's for sb proc and iceburst as main attack. probably gulag's and kgrace for gloves and boots, crafted belt for MO space for -light if needed. if not maybe go with dementia and blind anger. OR could use crafted gloves with stormblast proc for even moar stormblast Smile Nero also a really good choice for belt. I'd probably go with strength beyond strength for armor. Jitans/Albrechts until you get that. Sots is another good choice. For jewelry I'd use +1sk -light res/+cold spell damage/supernova on kill rings or sotnk. Amu could be botsq/k/dyers/4sk doom. Probably wanna smax snake/wolf stance. rest of your points go either defensive+life or more damage depending on what you need.
evil_potato
evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by cowking Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:11 am

If you go with smaxed wolves, singularity procs from empyrean bands will proc doom damage, which you can double with ttad. Sins can't even hope to reach that kind of damage.

I would also consider whirlpool boots (use zomg heavy boots for MO space) for the same reason. You have no timer or ND conflics, which means it's free multihitting aoe leech/damage.
cowking
cowking
Clawstorm Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by solidz Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:56 am

evil_potato wrote:I was thinking about this build a bit this ladder.  I'd go for boarfrost helm for -100 cold, yaggai's for sb proc and iceburst as main attack.  probably gulag's and kgrace for gloves and boots, crafted belt for MO space for -light if needed.  if not maybe go with dementia and blind anger.  OR could use crafted gloves with stormblast proc for even moar stormblast Smile  Nero also a really good choice for belt.  I'd probably go with strength beyond strength for armor.  Jitans/Albrechts until you get that.  Sots is another good choice.  For jewelry I'd use +1sk -light res/+cold spell damage/supernova on kill rings or sotnk.  Amu could be botsq/k/dyers/4sk doom.  Probably wanna smax snake/wolf stance.  rest of your points go either defensive+life or more damage depending on what you need.

Ya but im just startong on the realm only good su i have is su labrys and maybe sots amor ^^ i have to work out with craft gear so any suggestions hehe

Right now i have -100 fire and light res caus i use ancient hand craft helm + yaggais and i run with bear stance but i keep getting wrecked lol idk what i do wrong.
I have the nih rune rw armor ghal belt and craft gloves and boot and rare amy and rings

Last edited by solidz on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
solidz
solidz
Doom Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by solidz Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:58 am

cowking wrote:If you go with smaxed wolves, singularity procs from empyrean bands will proc doom damage, which you can double with ttad. Sins can't even hope to reach that kind of damage.

I would also consider whirlpool boots (use zomg heavy boots for MO space) for the same reason. You have no timer or ND conflics, which means it's free multihitting aoe leech/damage.

To get emp band rings should i make a lvl 40 character and try to gamble them ???
solidz
solidz
Doom Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by cowking Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 am

solidz wrote:To get emp band rings should i make a lvl 40 character and try to gamble them ???

Since you play on realm just trade for them. Not gonna make or break your build tho.

Also ~three runs of dest meph = non-sacred unique ring.

Why are you using runewords on a runemaster barb (other than ghal belt)? What's your defense?
cowking
cowking
Clawstorm Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by solidz Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:04 am

cowking wrote:
solidz wrote:To get emp band rings should i make a lvl 40 character and try to gamble them ???

Since you play on realm just trade for them. Not gonna make or break your build tho.

Also ~three runs of dest meph = non-sacred unique ring.

Why are you using runewords on a runemaster barb (other than ghal belt)? What's your defense?

I dont understand ^^ this ghal rw belt is equipped so i am using it, can u explain your last sentence hehe
solidz
solidz
Doom Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:30 am

this skillplan is probably better imo:
Skillplan labrys3 (Barbarian, Ultimative XVc)

because kraken stance damage increases if you invest in other stances. and this skillplan gets snake stance for slow, and eagle to increase snake damage (and you can use it to heal). it also gets the passive bonuses from Daedalus.

your kraken damage should be a lot higher with this.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by solidz Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:12 am

Quirinus wrote:this skillplan is probably better imo:
Skillplan labrys3 (Barbarian, Ultimative XVc)

because kraken stance damage increases if you invest in other stances. and this skillplan gets snake stance for slow, and eagle to increase snake damage (and you can use it to heal). it also gets the passive bonuses from Daedalus.

your kraken damage should be a lot higher with this.

Ty but the thing is that i am new on the realm and i have no other choise to choose bear stance caus i dont have damage reduced % sus already and btw i wear a ancient hand craft helm .

Right now im doing great in tran, bremm and k3k but others ^^ not yet

Ty tho for your proposition ill try that when ill get better
solidz
solidz
Doom Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben- Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:17 am

Change belt to truce Rw in plated belt and use tu6 splint mail if u aren't already

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by solidz Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:46 pm

By changine to truce and splint mail can i go with wolf stance ?? Maybe the ancianh hand and storm.. Will spread more and get me more survavibility
solidz
solidz
Doom Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum