D2SE Modmanager

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2SE Modmanager - Page 4 Empty Re: D2SE Modmanager

Post by kambala Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:22 am

unless you have any reasonable knowledge on windows registry, please be quiet.

but yeah, registry entries should be created automatically. you can also try this application to set your d2 folder: http://www.mediafire.com/download/62ad4h5knc824i6/LodRep.exe
kambala
kambala
Follower of Akarat

http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic63 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:47 am

I've been bashing my head against the wall trying to figure this out, but I can't seem to do it. I moved my median xl folder to the "MODS" folder in D2SE, and when I load it it shows that median xl is there..but when I start the plugin, it loads normal diablo 2 for some reason even when I have median selected, as well as when I double click median xl. How do I go about getting this to work? Trying to get it ready before reset Sad

Toxic63
Blood Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by arhowk Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:53 am

Toxic63 wrote:I've been bashing my head against the wall trying to figure this out, but I can't seem to do it. I moved my median xl folder to the "MODS" folder in D2SE, and when I load it it shows that median xl is there..but when I start the plugin, it loads normal diablo 2 for some reason even when I have median selected, as well as when I double click median xl. How do I go about getting this to work? Trying to get it ready before reset Sad
whats the size of the patch_d2.mpq in the folder? (exact size)

are you double clicking the icon or hitting start plugin? it might try to start normal
arhowk
arhowk
Thunderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic63 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:56 am

arhowk wrote:
Toxic63 wrote:I've been bashing my head against the wall trying to figure this out, but I can't seem to do it. I moved my median xl folder to the "MODS" folder in D2SE, and when I load it it shows that median xl is there..but when I start the plugin, it loads normal diablo 2 for some reason even when I have median selected, as well as when I double click median xl. How do I go about getting this to work? Trying to get it ready before reset Sad

are you double clicking the icon or hitting start plugin? it might try to start normal
In my MXL:U folder, it is 257,758 KB. I've tried both hitting star plugin and double clicking the icon. Both ways have the same issue. I actually managed to connect to TSW2 server, but when I created a game I got the unhandled violation error

Toxic63
Blood Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by arhowk Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:00 am

Toxic63 wrote:
arhowk wrote:

In my MXL:U folder, it is 257,758 KB. I've tried both hitting star plugin and double clicking the icon. Both ways have the same issue. I actually managed to connect to TSW2 server, but when I created a game I got the unhandled violation error
Huh? o.O make sure your running v7 and redownload
arhowk
arhowk
Thunderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic63 Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:02 am

I'll try it. It's just weird to me because I was able to play on TSW2 yesterday without D2SE, but when I try to do it through SE it doesn't seem to work =p.

Edit: I've got it working now I think. I deleted everything in my old MXLU folder and reinstalled, and it seems to work now. I think the problem was that my MXLU folder from before had backup d2 original files as well inside of it and it was recognizing those instead of MXL, perhaps? Dunno. Works now though. Thank you!

Toxic63
Blood Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusjuice Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:01 pm

kambala wrote:unless you have any reasonable knowledge on windows registry, please be quiet.

but yeah, registry entries should be created automatically. you can also try this application to set your d2 folder: http://www.mediafire.com/download/62ad4h5knc824i6/LodRep.exe
before i DL whats does this do in exact explaination?
jesusjuice
jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:34 pm

probably changes the (un)install path of D2 in registry.

dunno if it creates new registry entries if they're not there.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by bugme Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:34 pm

D2SE doesnt work at all for me. If I press start plugin nothing happens, but start D2 does work..

bugme
Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:47 pm

You need to click the icon bars on your left hand side
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down