D2Clicker

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2Clicker - Page 17 Empty Re: D2Clicker

Post by Darthaghar Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:30 pm

I made an edit on my previus post. Also so i made it this way is it gonna work ? or it needs a symbol in between both ?
match:+3%tofirespelldamage
match:energyfactortospelldamage fastercastrate
Also i just wanna ask real quick how i can do a number% in between two numbers so it includes all in between 10 and 15 to True ?
match:+10-15%bonustosummonedminiondamage
EDIT: i just tested and it works without any symbol that was my main question. Now the second one
Darthaghar
Darthaghar
Jungle Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:43 pm

no symbols needed, you always want to shorten the names as much as possible while still being different from other stats, it reduces problems and speeds up the script. you can leave the % out, since I believe it ignores some special characters like % and -.

match: 3firespell
match: energyfactor castrate

^this one will always find +3% to fire spell damage; and either energy factor or faster cast rate

this automatically searches for 10 or more:
match: 10miniondamage

I have no idea how to upper limit the match to 15.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthaghar Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Quirinus wrote: "also there's no real criterion to define your "maybe" situation.

the best you can do is:
search for property1 and check for property2 manually

OR

make it search for both property1 and property2"

Also i can actually think of a way to do AND OR ..more like OR AND
what i did was i made two lines 1 was definitly wan'ted secund was optional
Code:

match: 3firespell resist
So it starts rerolling and when it finds 3firespell it stops it doesn't look for twice of the same stat but i can reroll manually and start rerolling again if you wan't  to and it will stop again in 3firespell but not require to have resist to stop rerolling
I alredy love this tool !.
I also tried the drop notification what thing. what i noticed was when the floor is cluttered (it has more blue items than what items we are looking for) it doesn't find green for example because it doesn't show it so it's possible to miss things if there are too much items on the ground around the items which we are looking for.

Last edited by Darthaghar on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darthaghar
Darthaghar
Jungle Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:32 pm

yea, I got the same idea for the match, but sadly it doesn't work as you want.

it'd make a bit more sense like this (if it stops at the first OR argument, if not it's useless):
Code:
match: resist 3firespell

but it will still always stop 3firespell, irregardless of resists. also, we don't really know how it exaclty parses the match and what method it uses, so it's hard to do what you want. also, you can't really define that "maybe" area that you're looking for.

this is probably the best solution that matches your AND OR most closely:
Code:

but again, we have no idea how it parses the matches...

yea if you don't see the item text (too many items) it can't match. it has problems with some colors on some computers, too.
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthaghar Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Quirinus wrote:yea, I got the same idea for the match, but sadly it doesn't work as you want.

it'd make a bit more sense like this (if it stops at the first OR argument, if not it's useless):
Code:

but it will still always stop 3firespell, irregardless of resists. also, we don't really know how it exaclty parses the match and what method it uses, so it's hard to do what you want. also, you can't really define that "maybe" area that you're looking for.

this is probably the best solution that matches your AND OR most closely:
Code:

but again, we have no idea how it parses the matches...

yea if you don't see the item text (too many items) it can't match. it has problems with some colors on some computers, too.
That is exactly what i wan't if i really wan'ted to stop when it encounters  resist i could have just placed it in a new line alone by itself
Code:

match:3firespell
match:resist
i know it's just needs testing since it's debatable in jewels because resists is pretty common it might have been just random i wanna try with an amulet and maybe edit if i manage to succeed.
Code:

match:5%chancetocastlevel44doomwhenyoukillanenemy
match:toallskills
match:5%chancetocastlevel44doomwhenyoukillanenemy 2%chancetocastlevel43hymnwhenyoukillanenemy
EDIT: well the idea with the procs was bad idea because the first proc is the same but the secund is not so it is essentially looking for both procs on the amulet which is not possible so i changed it to resist and spell damage
Code:

match:spelldamage
match:5%chancetocastlevel44doomwhenyoukillanenemy resist
And im kind of retiring of this because i got tired of rerolling amulets i got like 5 or 6 perfect rerolls from this i was so hoping that it works. Also i just realized i never saw hymn proc amulet with + to all skills on it.
Darthaghar
Darthaghar
Jungle Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:33 pm

"move the mouse over the item so that the clicker will able to read its properties while clicking"

I'm trying to reroll an amulet. When I kill a dragon and I open the cube and press alt+y - it starts transmuting, but without checking the amu for its properties - just clicking transmute. Is it suppose to be like that or am I doing something wrong?

E: Now I managed to make it check the properties, but it beeps and cancels the process with all the wrong matches...
E2: Did it only one swirl duration correctly. Then it started not checking the properties again and just clicking transmute...
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Darthaghar wrote:That is exactly what i wan't if i really wan'ted to stop when it encounters  resist i could have just placed it in a new line alone by itself
Code:

match:3firespell
match:resist
i know it's just needs testing since it's debatable in jewels because resists is pretty common it might have been just random i wanna try with an amulet and maybe edit if i manage to succeed.
Code:

match:toallskills
match:5%chancetocastlevel44doomwhenyoukillanenemy 2%chancetocastlevel43hymnwhenyoukillanenemy
EDIT: well the idea with the procs was bad idea because the first proc is the same but the secund is not so it is essentially looking for both procs on the amulet which is not possible so i changed it to resist and spell damage
Code:

match:spelldamage
match:5%chancetocastlevel44doomwhenyoukillanenemy resist
And im kind of retiring of this because i got tired of rerolling amulets i got like 5 or 6 perfect rerolls from this i was so hoping that it works. Also i just realized i never saw hymn proc amulet with + to all skills on it.

sorry, didn't see this post until now. don't use so many words/letters for the matches. more letters = slower and more chance to not recognize it when it appears.

example: 5%chancetocastlevel44doomwhenyoukillanenemy --> 5doomkill
or even better, just put: doom
since it doesn't appear on anything else

@wotan: no idea, I didn't use it for a long time, so I forgot the process and issues with it
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:15 am

Okay, so I point over the transmute button and click "+" to define left click, and then when I kill a dragon go into the cube point over the amulet and click ALT+Y. It rerolls a few times and it stops with random amu properties and nothing matches. And several times it just clicked transmute without checking the properties. Also I'm using it on realm.
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by nomercy4you Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:27 am

Well D2Clicker does not work for me aswell. I tried it on different pcs but it couldn't handle the automatic reading of the properties (fresh windows, fresh d2, everything standard, no hacks etc.. I wrote grig about that problem if he could release the source to make a bugfix but he doesn't want to...
nomercy4you
nomercy4you
Glowing Blob

Server Hoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Just made some simple testing with single transmute option and it turns out it doesn't recognize properties at all.
Did with 3skilllevels, and when 3 skills showed up - nothing. No beeps, no closing the inventory - nothing.

ps. Also ran the program in compatibility mode as well - same thing.
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: