SIGMA Screenshot Thread

Page 2 of 103 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52 ... 103  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIGMA Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: SIGMA Screenshot Thread

Post by whist Wed May 22, 2013 2:33 pm

iwansquall wrote:assuming it might happen in future, it is possible to remove various limit in the game?
(damage cap, %DR, minion life, player life/mana, etc etc?)
How about sprite limit.

Well, the minion life as explained by Marco is not really a limitation, but rather a code limit caused by how Blizzard coded the game.
Increasing this "limit" would mean recoding absolutely everything that handles or is related to life... While it's possible, that likely isn't going to happen.

As for the sprite limit, then again it's not really a limit but rather some bad and slow GFX code. This limit was removed in MetalStorm by Nefarius, but he rewrote the game's code beyond any recognition, so then again, it's not likely to happen. I can at least say I will try my best to improve and optimize any code I replace, which would likely increase performance if a good amount of code is replaced.

since it is designed to be high res, would it be possible to disable old 640 x 480 & 800x600 so that you can push up inventory to maximum size?

The resolution edits actually overwrite the old resolution. I assume that 1024x768 is not THAT big and that everyone likely have a monitor that can handle it nowadays.
whist
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

Back to top Go down

Post by whist Wed May 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Possible alternative to wisdom pearls?
This kind of speech thing will also be used to activate subquests for sure

SIGMA Screenshot Thread - Page 2 A9lopu
whist
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Wed May 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Coolness whist. Would it be possible for you to add more pages of stats into PlugY like how you did your utility plug in? Also is it possible to have it so you could have an item on the ground that you need go directly to your cube(ie: press shift while clicking on the item)?
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by whist Wed May 22, 2013 4:13 pm

GregMXL wrote:Coolness whist. Would it be possible for you to add more pages of stats into PlugY like how you did your utility plug in?

Actually, I'm rewriting the stat screen code from scratch meaning the PlugY page thing patch is not in effect.
But it's relatively easy to reproduce pages like PlugY did. Even though, most of the main stats will be displayed in the main page.

I will start by finishing the main page and see if there is more that should be displayed into a secondary page.

Also is it possible to have it so you could have an item on the ground that you need go directly to your cube (ie: press shift while clicking on the item)?

That's an interesting idea. I would have to find the code responsible to picking up the item and putting it in the inventory, and see if it's possible to change the inventory in which it is moved in. If it's possible, I will for sure do it
whist
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya Wed May 22, 2013 5:35 pm

well about wisdom pearl; i could suggest it can be more detailed -

as we can see forum is full with dumb and funny questions(no offence) many times, have to admit that median has long learning curve its so hard to remember & know so many things in this game.
for newbies & newcomers it will be the best thing in the end; very very detailed- even upto 100rolls which divided part by part- pearl of wisdom idea..
maybe its most boring part of the job but i think it deserves it..

for picking up an item ida; it sounds awesome but i dont think its necessary thing to spend time if its struggling thing.. i dont like to see so much things being automatic in this game.
stoya
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 Wed May 22, 2013 5:55 pm

I want to see a newbie reading the pearl of wisdom anyway...
There should be a giant text, when you log on a fresh character for the first time, it will say: READ THE PEARL OF WISDOM, OR YOU'LL BE BANNED.
Aspirine101
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Wed May 22, 2013 6:30 pm

@whist

I know the resolution is kinda small compared to multires.

What i meant though, is kinda like removing red border in your inventory in favor for more inventory spaces.
I assume inventory size for ultimative was the maximum limit because it only allowed up to 640 x 480 resolution.

Floating text look neat, much clearer than old pearl of wisdom.

*There are several basic feature missing in d2. I think something like shift-clicking when selling item to npc or some sort. I might need to play torchlight 2 back to know more detail.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW Wed May 22, 2013 6:36 pm

You can control click items to sell straight to vendor, lol.
WolfieeifloW
WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Wed May 22, 2013 6:59 pm

whist wrote:
Spoiler:

You mean an uber speech will be happening Shocked That speech for player X is awesome btw
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW Wed May 22, 2013 7:16 pm

I don't think they're going to record audio for every Pearl of Wisdom tip, that would be so much work, lol.
WolfieeifloW
WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 103 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52 ... 103  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: