SIGMA Screenshot Thread

Page 3 of 103 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 53 ... 103  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIGMA Screenshot Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: SIGMA Screenshot Thread

Post by wow123400 Wed May 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Don't even need some audios,just some text rollover is enough I think,or maybe just record some short music?I do not know if it is possible though
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by axios Wed May 22, 2013 7:37 pm

how about putting a "dark wanderer" at each uberquest entrance and when you click him,it will open a chat with info like :
"Lore
The Lord of Sin walks the earth. In his weakened state, he hides in the catacombs of Kurast, feasting on the dark rituals of Mephisto's chosen. Destroy him before he becomes a threat.

Strategy
Azmodan is accompanied by a legion of elites and emits a black magic aura that grants unholy invulnerability to nearby demons and 50% all resistances to himself. The tight confines of the temple area make it hard to get past the immortal monsters blocking your way and reach Azmodan himself. He should be easy to kill in his weakened state, but beware his powerful Pentagram attack which may require maximum fire resistance to survive."
axios
axios
Slain Soul

weaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Wed May 22, 2013 7:54 pm

looks awesome!
any chance of having a combination of keys like shift+click for dropping items from the inventory to the ground when inv+ground is visible, and the same combo for moving items from inv -> stash and stash -> inv when stash+inv is visible? xD

sorry for bombarding you guys with suggestions in this ss topic :<
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by whist Wed May 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Quirinus wrote:sorry for bombarding you guys with suggestions in this ss topic :<

Well, I know you guys might have lot of ideas to suggest, now that lot of previously unfeasible stuff is now possible.
Therefore, I created this thread: http://www.medianxl.com/t2148-short-suggestion-thread , in other to avoid ideas flooding in the screenshot thread Wink
whist
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Wed May 22, 2013 8:23 pm

My bad guys. I made initial suggestions and this is the Screenshot Thread. Rolling Eyes
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Wed May 22, 2013 8:49 pm

people want to play the game, not read a book.

I find pearls of wisdom a bad idea, and I think abusing it as many are suggesting is not only timetaking but also a worse idea.. again SUM UP, make it understandable. If you overwhelm a newbie with concepts - implying he will understand them without reading them 5 times - he will still forget about 95% of it after finishing reading.

Also inserting guides to the game is an awful idea as well, you can only add the lore parts of each uberquest, but then again this is only an aesthetic change.

The game needs to be more intuitive, and scrap that learning curve that makes you either a noob or a pro. A big flaw in MXL are the charms. Their bonuses need to be highly reduced, if I don't do astro wiht my sin I won't go over 4k? Yeah... No charm should be mandatory and that's the first task to remove this curve.

These bonuses should be transfered to items that anyone can make, such as crafts or rares. This way, anyone can get a decent character with not much effort. The role of the SU's would be to add confort, via procs, life gain, that crafts would lack.

I don't like the crafting system in MXL a lot, it's not bad, but it completely removes one tier of items in the game (the rares) which is completely unnessesary as you could keep this system in rare items, and make something else for the crafts.
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by whist Wed May 22, 2013 10:35 pm

It's progressing Smile For the inventory, I just got to fix the gold thingy, and remove the close button
SIGMA Screenshot Thread - Page 3 5ey0dx
whist
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexxar Wed May 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Clap Clap

Looks great.

Cookie for you.

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense

http://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=61143&p=

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieeifloW Thu May 23, 2013 4:33 am

Why are you removing the close button o_O ?
WolfieeifloW
WolfieeifloW
Death Stalker

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by whist Thu May 23, 2013 4:51 am

WolfieeifloW wrote:Why are you removing the close button o_O ?

repositioning them (code-wise) is a pain. Esc/space button are there to replace them.
whist
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 103 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 53 ... 103  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: