Why act 3 Abjurer merc is my favorite (video)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why act 3 Abjurer merc is my favorite (video) Empty Why act 3 Abjurer merc is my favorite (video)

Post by Diminished Heathen Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:48 am

Recently started playing on TSW, and out of boredom, I decided to try and gear my merc to the teeth. With Familiar aura, he gets +16 skills and with his gear he has 150+% light damage and -150+% enemy light res. I had him fight terror baal, dest meph and diablo. The acid fiends are just for the aura, they barely do 1k damage.

I fully know I am not breaking any new ground here, and the pvp at the end of video 1 is just a joke, and he killed me 2 times before I finally got him.

This is just a tcows, he has a bunch of terrible reanimates, but its funny to watch them amass.

Diminished Heathen
Diminished Heathen
Thunderbolt

MXLU Addict #1

Back to top Go down

Why act 3 Abjurer merc is my favorite (video) Empty Re: Why act 3 Abjurer merc is my favorite (video)

Post by Quirinus Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:21 am

iirc he doesn't benefit from +all skills Smile
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Why act 3 Abjurer merc is my favorite (video) Empty Re: Why act 3 Abjurer merc is my favorite (video)

Post by romanN1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:16 am

That's so cool Very Happy. What build/skillplan/gear (also on merc)? Very Happy
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki22vu Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:54 am

decent

but i would chose the bloodmage with for example the comm set instead of this merc anytime.

full set gives -100 fire and u should aslo get -100 psn and in combination with a sorc, nec or whatever this merc is decent d fauzt runner

kiki22vu
kiki22vu
Jungle Snake

SNEJ Player
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:10 pm

Rather druid or barb for motw, acid fiends, stances ^_^
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diminished Heathen Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Quirinus wrote:iirc he doesn't benefit from +all skills Smile

I read a while back that +skills is the best way to improve him, so if you're right, my whole life is a lie.
Diminished Heathen
Diminished Heathen
Thunderbolt

MXLU Addict #1

Back to top Go down

Post by void Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Haha, cool showoff. I like the duel. "Die bitch" - and then he died. ^^
romanN1 wrote:Rather druid or barb for motw, acid fiends, stances ^_^
Or nec with smax Shadows, Burning Veil, Acid Fiends from SU and Elemental Totem from Wizard's Path. Spinning Mr. Green
void
void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Diminished Heathen Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:36 pm

Mercs gear is pretty straightforward, and coupled with the Acid Fiend Aura, and Familiars +7 skills, he does some pretty heavy damage.

Armor:
Helm:
Amulet:
Shield:
boots:
belt:
sword:
gloves:
Diminished Heathen
Diminished Heathen
Thunderbolt

MXLU Addict #1

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Ye if you replace all the +skills items with better gear (crafted items) then he will be so much stronger (i too learned only recently +skills dont work on mercs Sad  )

There's actually a ton of room for improvement. Not to mention that instead of resistance gems, you could use Ort runes or Zod-crafted jewels for more lightning damage.
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Well there is still place for a lot of improvement Very Happy.
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum