Why act 3 Abjurer merc is my favorite (video)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why act 3 Abjurer merc is my favorite (video) - Page 3 Empty Re: Why act 3 Abjurer merc is my favorite (video)

Post by Diminished Heathen Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:10 am

taem wrote:I can second the +skills thing; it should work to increase the mercs skills without doubt. My only guess is with that skill the merc uses, it must not be true Mnt King from Barb tree, but a replica that only benefits from hard skill points. For sure +skills works on mercs, has since old days.

Link with some info, esp on 1st post of pg.2: link
Another informative post that explains exactly what type of +skills a merc benefits from exactly: link

THANK YOU!
Diminished Heathen
Diminished Heathen
Thunderbolt

MXLU Addict #1

Back to top Go down

Why act 3 Abjurer merc is my favorite (video) - Page 3 Empty Re: Why act 3 Abjurer merc is my favorite (video)

Post by Asteroth Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:24 am

We basically need marco to answer this...
I thought +skills worked too, but Gekko threw me off. Now I'm not sure
Asteroth
Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by SWaP Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:46 am

Not bad... but i prefer Bloodmage with his Instaheal and Pyroblast... It's awesome with -180 enemy fire res, +90% FCR and around +370% fire spell dmg :\ Btw his defence (my one had around 500k) makes him tough almost as barbarian
SWaP
SWaP
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:02 am

From the Arreat Summit's page on Hirelings

Hirelings can use almost all Magical Bonuses including +skill items

Unless Laz/Marco was able to disable this feature.
grimjerk
grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:43 am

I'll try making a video showing the power of a bloodmage Twisted Evil
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki22vu Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:15 pm

romanN1 wrote:I'll try making a video showing the power of a bloodmage Twisted Evil
thats my man Laughing
kiki22vu
kiki22vu
Jungle Snake

SNEJ Player
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:19 pm

With the right setup, attention and patience you can one shot heroics with that merc...
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:13 pm

romanN1 wrote:I'll try making a video showing the power of a bloodmage Twisted Evil

DOO EET! Mr Green
Quirinus
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Soon ^_^. Currently into something else Very Happy. Need to craft a weapon and three hours passed without the minimum needed result...
romanN1
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diminished Heathen Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:11 pm

It would be pretty cool if we could make videos for every merc wrecking things, and try to gear/buff them as much as possible. Could be linked for people asking what merc they should use.
Diminished Heathen
Diminished Heathen
Thunderbolt

MXLU Addict #1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum