How to use PlugY with Multi Res for D2 Patch 1.13c?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to use PlugY with Multi Res for D2 Patch 1.13c? Empty How to use PlugY with Multi Res for D2 Patch 1.13c?

Post by GregMXL Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:19 am

I'm using multi res from here: http://phrozenkeep.hugelaser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=57432&hilit=D2+res+1024x768+for&start=25 So if possible how could I get to use this with PlugY?
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

How to use PlugY with Multi Res for D2 Patch 1.13c? Empty Re: How to use PlugY with Multi Res for D2 Patch 1.13c?

Post by taem Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:21 am

WTF, that post was created back in February.... but nobody has known about a working multires for 1.13c. Even Whist said he's "working" on one for 1.13c because there are none. Maybe because it's only for SP?

As for PlugY, you have to put it on the line it says to load a plug-in in the .ini file. I see that loader comes with four files. Have plugY load the .dll file and it should work, but from what I've read, PlugY will be distorted with that multires.

Last edited by taem on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some info.)
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

How to use PlugY with Multi Res for D2 Patch 1.13c? Empty Re: How to use PlugY with Multi Res for D2 Patch 1.13c?

Post by kambala Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:21 am

this multires works well only with clod
kambala
kambala
Follower of Akarat

http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:15 pm

taem wrote:WTF, that post was created back in February.... but nobody has known about a working multires for 1.13c. Even Whist said he's "working" on one for 1.13c because there are none. Maybe because it's only for SP?

As for PlugY, you have to put it on the line it says to load a plug-in in the .ini file. I see that loader comes with four files. Have plugY load the .dll file and it should work, but from what I've read, PlugY will be distorted with that multires.
I have it and it clearly works for cLod which is why I asked this in the general Diablo 2 modmaking section. What does it being from February have to do with anything? My question is more about PlugY. I already tried the .dll in PlugY.ini and it doesn't work. Just wondering if anyone knew.
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:46 pm

I was asking about Feb. because many people since Feb. have insisted there was no working Multi-Res for 1.13c... it was more of a "shock" response, like, "wow, I never knew..." So now I know Very Happy !

If you get it working with PlugY, let me know. I'd be interested in trying this out also.
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by whist Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:59 am

taem wrote:WTF, that post was created back in February.... but nobody has known about a working multires for 1.13c. Even Whist said he's "working" on one for 1.13c because there are none. Maybe because it's only for SP?

Well I for sure knew about this one. Though, it's nothing like the original one. Only one resolution available, SP only (not even TCP/IP), doesn't works with mods, etc...
whist
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:31 pm

taem wrote:I was asking about Feb. because many people since Feb. have insisted there was no working Multi-Res for 1.13c... it was more of a "shock" response, like, "wow, I never knew..." So now I know Very Happy !

If you get it working with PlugY, let me know. I'd be interested in trying this out also.
No one has found a way yet apparently. It does indeed work(I think it might be the only one for 1.13c) but I wanted it to work with the D2 folder I am modding and I can't for some reason. Plus I altered the character inventory without PlugY and I'm not sure if that would mess with it anyway. I tried running the multi res.exe with -direct -txt which obviously doesn't work either.
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by kenyon_zhang Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:06 am

I really hate to know that multi res is useless for Patch 1.13c. is there another way to get a big window of MXL U?

kenyon_zhang
Daystar

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 am

use 1.12a

ppl use 1.13c only for respec potion and multiplayer.
Im using multi-res and plugy.
For respec, use offline-tools.
iwansquall
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Also one huge difference from 1.12a and 1.13c....the purple display name of runes. Blizzard's patches are ground breaking! Razz
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top