[2012] Compilation by ChuckNoRis

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2012] Compilation by ChuckNoRis  - Page 3 Empty Re: [2012] Compilation by ChuckNoRis

Post by wow123400 Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:49 pm

there are some pretty good advise in the guide like keep tu kressmessgin for inner fire and lion king is one of my fav char
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

[2012] Compilation by ChuckNoRis  - Page 3 Empty Re: [2012] Compilation by ChuckNoRis

Post by MarcoNecroX Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:58 pm

that was written on half of the barb guides, but ofc then people would never be able to interpretate guides that were from a previous version only because 2 spells got different name ..
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:29 pm

aditya196 wrote:just to demonstrate my point, one of the best builds acc. to the guide is dual claw batstrike assassin.. just for testin one can make such a char on singleplayer with all mentioned equipment nd take her to fauzt.. total rape Wink
Whether his builds were crap or not doesn't mean he needed to be a douche with newbs. It's a game for god sakes. He's not winning Nobel Peace Awards because he can gather duped items and put them on an end game character on a PC game and make a guide. Not saying his guides sucked but there were plenty of guys on the forums that were crazy informed and knew the insides and outs of the mod and didn't act like a God.
GregMXL
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by aditya196 Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:08 pm

GregMXL wrote:
aditya196 wrote:just to demonstrate my point, one of the best builds acc. to the guide is dual claw batstrike assassin.. just for testin one can make such a char on singleplayer with all mentioned equipment nd take her to fauzt.. total rape Wink
Whether his builds were crap or not doesn't mean he needed to be a douche with newbs. It's a game for god sakes. He's not winning Nobel Peace Awards because he can gather duped items and put them on an end game character on a PC game and make a guide. Not saying his guides sucked but there were plenty of guys on the forums that were crazy informed and knew the insides and outs of the mod and didn't act like a God.

exactly! and some of those builds are not so great/original tbh (like 2 exactly similar barb builds with only diff in type of procs on gear) , unless i'm doing something terribly wrong while trying them out.. Wink

aditya196
Trapped Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarDragon Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:01 am

Long before I left I was playing with a Terror Blade. I never really did get good with him. I would love to get good with that build so I need to ask a few questions.

1. Is that build still viable in the current version of Ultimative? I ask this question because of the nerf to Stormblast.
2. How many hits do I need to charge up Blood Hatred? Sorry I forgot how many hits it takes.
3. What is the rotation of the Terror Blade?

SolarDragon
Prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:08 am

terror blade is stronger in current version cause -enemy res with even soft point stormblast is still ok but u can never one shot a boss now since all boss has a huge life bar

i never go deep with a dual weild so i cant answer other questions but because the high number of thorn aura(shit i mentioned this aura again) in act5, always keep spawn fortress and maybe keep a few thrower gear in ur stash
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by cruel2destiny Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:05 am

I posted these guides some time ago, but apparently it didn't get moved when they did whatever to the forums.

Source xD

Although I admit, you put more effort into the editing portion, and I am a bit sad I didn't any real recognition from when I posted it!

Edit: There, only left the guides that were not part of Chucknorris!

Last edited by cruel2destiny on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
cruel2destiny
cruel2destiny
Gloom

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:38 pm

cruel2destiny wrote:I posted these guides some time ago, but apparently it didn't get moved when they did whatever to the forums.

Source xD

Although I admit, you put more effort into the editing portion, and I am a bit sad I didn't any real recognition from when I posted it!

recognition for a copy&paste ? you were nto the first one to do it either, there were 5 guys before and 5 after. only aahz could post it with recovered format.
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:51 am

ChuckNoRis was before my time in median, but a lot of people mentionhe was a douchebag to rookies. That kind of egostistical attitude makes no sense.

Can people download his knowledge of median? Did he start playing median with 100% knowledge and skills? ofc not

Treating people like crap because they know less than you do is ridiculous. People learn as they play. If you really love the game, don't you want other people to want to learn it and play it too?

Once someone does learn the tricks they're only stroking their egos when they insult people who haven't learned yet.

Just help them. That way less people will quit, more people will persevere til they become skilled and knowledgeable. Then they have more fun with it.

It's a huge leap from D2 to Median after all, encourage people and they can become inspired. Insult them and they lose the motivation to continue

DanielWolf
DanielWolf
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:29 am

dude i totally understand why u say this, we do have a lot of a**holes in this forum and treat us newbie like shit, but u probably havent seen the old forum, if u do u will change ur mind

u know i think the rudest thing ever is make a fuking guide in somebody's guide and trying to prove uself is better, and that's what this guy did

sorry i can not prove anything now cause i can not find a way to read the whole spiral dancer guide again from star dragon Sad
wow123400
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top