Barbarian RAIDer

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barbarian RAIDer - Page 2 Empty Re: Barbarian RAIDer

Post by CidAvadose Sat May 10, 2014 4:32 pm

I agree there are better sources of IDR late game. But getting a sacred unique that is worth using plus getting the 5% chance of making it IDR is an issue.  I can see myself using something better if it comes up (I only play single-player) but I will not depend on it.

Also the weapon contains multiple things I have not found on sacred unqiues I have seen in the guides.

300 Life on Strike
120 Life on Kill
These I cannot find elsewhere, and as I do not want to rely on life-steal (as the damage I am focusing on comes from flat sources), I feel, as of this moment, these are my best source of life gain.

I am planning on adding pictures when I start entering the end game. I notice most guides only included finished ultimate products and I am writing this guide in real time with a play through to ensure I do not forget as much.

If I run into problems where my character cannot function (if IDR truly makes the character unusable), I promise I will report them as I reach that.

Thank you guys for the support.

Last edited by CidAvadose on Sat May 10, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Saw a mistake)

CidAvadose
Gloom

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 Sat May 10, 2014 5:32 pm

The Big Ouchy wrote:
MUS01 wrote:I have bad news for you... AR is always superior to ITD... I discover that in Yshari Sanctum, and other places....  The  weapon is really cheap., However there's other "better" options for barbarian (including trhowing axes).... If you choose the weapon for the double mo effect, imo, even a honorific item can be better... However, it's a good idea, specially the walktrhough of the game..

ITD>>>AR unless you're taking on a boss in which case ITD doesn't work. Having said that there's better sourced of ITD endgame (lottery bonus for example).

Yeah, However, like I say, after make my way in Terror/DEST ubers, AR >>>> ITD... Median is fun for cause of ubers... and owning the normal monsters/game in exchange of a lame killspeed in ubers isn't an intelligente decision for me....
Lastly, with 200 -300 stat points in DEX more %AR orbs in a double mystic orb rw you get a nice AR... So, why go for a situacional modifier (ITDF) If you can get an all around forever useful modifier like %AR?

MUS01
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by radament Sat May 10, 2014 6:34 pm

didn't read but you deserve a cookie , here take it !
Barbarian RAIDer - Page 2 0O-HefMHNwemt4gnJ4YfNq3xFaTBaiFcwIRiUpzDZ1KObI8ptEMgoHOSDiy_tumRWexz=w300

we need more guides . i am too lazy to build on my own  Happy Upside Down 
radament
radament
Darkwarden

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=login

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy Sat May 10, 2014 6:58 pm

MUS01 wrote:
The Big Ouchy wrote:
MUS01 wrote:I have bad news for you... AR is always superior to ITD... I discover that in Yshari Sanctum, and other places....  The  weapon is really cheap., However there's other "better" options for barbarian (including trhowing axes).... If you choose the weapon for the double mo effect, imo, even a honorific item can be better... However, it's a good idea, specially the walktrhough of the game..

ITD>>>AR unless you're taking on a boss in which case ITD doesn't work. Having said that there's better sourced of ITD endgame (lottery bonus for example).

Yeah, However, like I say, after make my way in Terror/DEST ubers, AR >>>> ITD... Median is fun for cause of ubers... and owning the normal monsters/game in exchange of a lame killspeed in ubers isn't an intelligente decision for me....
Lastly, with 200 -300  stat points in DEX more %AR orbs in a double mystic orb rw you get a nice AR... So, why go for a situacional modifier (ITDF) If you can get an all around forever useful modifier like %AR?

Well ITD works in ubers, just not against uber bosses. Meaning it'll work on slain souls but not assur. It'll work on necrobots but not alpha beta, ect. If you're farming ubers ITD is the better choice unless going for a charm/trophy. AR isn't strictly better unless you're using a dex weapon in which case you have plenty.
The Big Ouchy
The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 Sat May 10, 2014 7:05 pm

well, I can see a great improvement in my killspeed when I change ITD for AR... In theory, you're right... If you see my guide, my original plan was get ITD modifier in my weapon using LOB new recipe...(well, maybe the recipe is bugged)  But my plans changed when I use AR orbs in my TU Balanced Axe... and I suddenly tested improvements in the character... So actually I recomend AR...

Last edited by MUS01 on Sat May 10, 2014 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

MUS01
Burning Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder Sat May 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Brometheus wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:why no pics dude? It's boring to just read Sad( ss plz.

Sure having pictures will give it a visual look but to call it "boring" is not cool. I don't think adding a few pictures will make a difference in the guide. The info that's written IS the important part. Last person I've seen that needed pictures to read was my lil 4 year old nephew.
I didn't say his guide was boring, didn't even read it Laughing i meant sometime guys are too lazy to just look in a wall of text. And it's not i need pics, i LIKE pics, and colour Laughing anyway ty for comparing me with ur nephew, big deal bro lol.
chickenfeeder
chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder Sat May 10, 2014 7:16 pm

MUS01 wrote:well, I can see a great improvement in my killspeed when I change ITD for AR... In theory, you're right... If you see my guide, my plan was get ITD modifier in my weapon using LOB new recipe...(well, maybe the recipe is buged) But my plans change when I use AR orbs in my TU Balanced Axe...So actually I recomend AR...
yep I don't actually know how itd works but ~30k ar is better than itd from metalhead imo. Tested it with a nec Very Happy
chickenfeeder
chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Brometheus Sun May 11, 2014 8:55 am

chickenfeeder wrote:
Brometheus wrote:

Sure having pictures will give it a visual look but to call it "boring" is not cool. I don't think adding a few pictures will make a difference in the guide. The info that's written IS the important part. Last person I've seen that needed pictures to read was my lil 4 year old nephew.
I didn't say his guide was boring, didn't even read it :lol:i meant sometime guys are too lazy to just look in a wall of text. And it's not i need pics, i LIKE pics, and colour :lol:anyway ty for comparing me with ur nephew, big deal bro lol.

Clap Clap
Barbarian RAIDer - Page 2 XsnVDKD
Brometheus
Brometheus
Prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by SpineTheMan Sun May 11, 2014 11:08 am

Nice guide, it's truly a wall of text  Laughing. I think you don't need to put Picture in, just change your Font Color sometimes and you will have a Colorful, more interesting Guide
SpineTheMan
SpineTheMan
Shock Stinger

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder Sun May 11, 2014 12:43 pm

Brometheus wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:
Brometheus wrote:

I didn't say his guide was boring, didn't even read it :lol:i meant sometime guys are too lazy to just look in a wall of text. And it's not i need pics, i LIKE pics, and colour :lol:anyway ty for comparing me with ur nephew, big deal bro lol.

Clap Clap
Barbarian RAIDer - Page 2 XsnVDKD
lol beautifull family pic Very Happy. So which one is u?
chickenfeeder
chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top