Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b Empty Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b

Post by XIVIVIX Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Introduction

Hey, guys, this is XIVIVIX, and I bring you some basic stuff that everyone should know for starting to play this game.
By the way, my english is not very good, but I hope u can understand what I'm trying to do here  Salut 

I've been talking 10 minutes ago with MarcoNecroX before he went to the shower about how to improve the server and the mod, so, my first idea was : ''We need a decent tutorial'' thats why I'm here. First of all, I'm not a pro, I just read documentation, changelogs and seen videos of the mod ( got myself a couple of lvl 120 chars with 10-14 charms ). And second, I just want to help this beautiful community (Not like the League of Legends where everyone is insulting, flaming, blaming and bla bla) cause I had a great experience here with all of you. If u go to the channel chat (In-game) and u ask for help, theres always somebody who helps you, gears you and all for free, thats why I'm doing this. Eye for Eye, Hand for hand (?)
This guide is not about an assasin, neither any char, its just a general guide for the game.

Lets get started!

We create our char, I'll pick an assasin cause I love them Puke and then we make a game.
First we need to level 5 for the LC0 (Level Challenge 0) not level 4 nor 6, level 5.
(Remember /gs X (X= 1 to 7) allows you to choose the closest server to you, thats why I had 3xx ping)
Once you get level 5, you cube your statue and use it out of town, then you kill the traps (dont touch the ray! or you'll get instakilled no matter what) and when you kill Voltrak, you cube the Crystal Gem with the chipped gem to get our first charm.
As long as you are level 5 you can repeat this LC till you get a good gem.

Quest 1 and Cain!

Alright, when u get your charm with the stats that you want and the reanimate you go to blood moor and do the den of evil quest (+1 skill and reset stats) Remember picking up any jewel/rune/unique/amulet/ring (We will need them for later) and beware the boss skeleton (Cold dmg, they slow you, and high dmg)
After cleaning up the Den, we aim for Cain, as you can see I rush to stone field's wp and then go back to city and get a better weapon (A normal/magic naginata is enough for this part). Then I made a mistake rushing into the cave, these poison monsters are too strong for a lvl 8, you should level up first in cold field or do what I've done, run for your life to dark wood, grab the scroll and keep running.
Find the stones, open tristam, save Cain, and kill Griswold (BEWARE of his skill, rock shower, he can insta you <3) Then grab the box, cube it alone, and get your unique items.

Boring stuff here (Farming tristram till you get your items)

Your first goal now must be farming boxes/runes/jewels/uniques. (Levels 12-16/18) Skip this if you want, just farm tristam for this ^  

Finishing Act 1, killing The naked stripper, Andariel.

Well, as you can see here, I made a skill/stat reset potion recipe (oil of absolution + rune, check documentation) for restarting my skill points and be more deadly, later I make some money (any throwable item (magical, normal or unique) socketed with any rune = a lot of gold). If you pay attention you'll see that I'm not selling it in this act, cause in act 2 will get 30k for them, so better save. DONT GO FOR THE HAMMER, that boss will insta you for sure. KEEP always in mind to PICK UP every unique/jewel/rune, in early game is a MUST. Rush for inner cloister, dont forget to add Life steal to your weapon, and rush Andariel. Be careful, she got 2 spells, meteors falling all over the map and she surrounds herself with a poison skill.

ACT 2!

We are gonna make honorific boots (we need a magic item, so we upgrade our boots from normal to magic (enchantment + rune, 1 time)
and that will give us 2x mystic orb bonus, so we cube our boots with MO for poison/fire resist, the element dmg source from monsters in sewers. Then we upgrade our weapon with life steal, and then we just go and kill everything.

Farming, yaaaaaay! *more boring stuff*

Once this is done, we do a couple of runs for farming and leveling, level 30 should be fine for now. I'm gonna record only 1 farming sewers, cause its boring to watch me leveling so..

Act 2 Duriel completed <3

Alright, after farming a couple of uniques for crystals (disenchanting uniques) and farming jeweles/runes/gems we rush the act 2 for Duriel. So, theres nothing much to say about this part...Just make sure you get your main weapon, not your secondary, or you'll almost die at arcane sanctuary......... Hitting a Wall  Hitting a Wall 

Act 3, running to travincal, taking wp's and farming/leveling

I'm not gonna record this, cause its just a waste of time of recording/uploading (1 hour or even more in total ) Just run to travincal, kill everything, grab uniques/jewels/runes/gems and level up in travincal till 40~. Remember grabbing spider forest wp and travincal.
In this part I just leveled up to 39 (for my TU5 armor) upgraded my naginata to lvl1, upgraded a deadfall belt (2x Arcane crystals + oil of enchantment on a rare item for making it TU) upgrade it to TU4 using 1x arcane crystal + rune. Make honorific hat/gloves and upgraded my gear with MO (LifeSteal on Weapon and STR / DEX on rest, dont forget max resist)

Act3&4, Mephisto and Diablo

Well, once u get your gear upgraded to 3-5 rushing acts is simple and very easy, the only problem will be Diablo, he is a bit...deadly. Just rush to act 5, dont forget taking Izual's quest (+2 skills) and Jare Figurine for +20 hp (At the end that +60 hp will become more points cause of the %hp charms/gear) As always, dont forget picking up Uniques/jewels/runes etc, and DONT get lvl 50, stay at 49 (just in case) so we can do LC1

Leveling up and getting ready for LC1

Just run through act 5, do ancients and Baal's minions and u'll get 49~ Notice the new throne map, OP. Once you get your 49, just upgrade your equipment to the max you can (Use official documentation for TU stats) Upgrade your char orb too, we will need Life Steal, def, reanimates, HP% etc.

LC1

Alright, you got everything you need? 6k~ defence + my dodge skill is enough for me, Orb heals me pretty good. 3 identify scrolls and 3 tp scrolls, and we are ready.
Just go to documentation, theres even a map of this place, anyway, you can follow my path and you wont have much of a trouble. Kill priestes and cube when you got the aura (Dont die or you'll have to do it again).

Baal and Anya

Well, we just need to finish act 5 and get the quest for 10% all resist for our sunstone. <3

TERROR!

GZ! You can go now to terror...Remember, always WALK.
Well, now our first goal is to rush cain so we can farm Special Boxes and cubeing them with Oil of enchantment (So we got +1 to +3 stat signets) We gotta farm +500 stat points. Do quest 1 and caín, later go for Andariel ( BEWARE OF WITCHES, INSTAKILL )

Killing Andariel, suicide at sewers and farming boxes

Once I killed her I tried sewers without upgrading gear (BAD DECISION BRIAN) so we just need now to farm Stat Signets (Griswold special boxes from terror) I'm not gonna record those 200/500 runs of tristam. Just saying. But you should do it too. Dont pass level 80, u need level 70-79 to take your class charm from Hatred, act 3, spider cave, K3KB

I'm gonna record some videos, so I'll save a couple of posts here so I can just add things when I'm finishing ( got exams in a couple of weeks ) so <3

PS: Its 23:33 and I cant talk right now, I'll do it tomorrow with a microphone, BEWARE, my pronunciation sucks.
PS2 : Muted the videos, Who would like to hear my music/game if they can hear theirs? Sorry if its annoying, thought it would be better muted.

Be in touch.  Embarassed 

XIVIVIX

Last edited by XIVIVIX on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 35 times in total
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b Empty Re: Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b

SAVE 1 <3
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b Empty Re: Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b

SAVE 2 <3
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

SAVE 3 <3
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

SAVE 4 <3
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

SAVE 5 <3
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by XIVIVIX Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:43 pm

save 6 <3
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by XIVIVIX Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:43 pm

save 7 <3
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:44 pm

lol guides by guy who "is not pro, and just did read docs" will help people a lot its for sure. but good luck anyway
mahitovec
mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Post by XIVIVIX Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:53 pm

mahitovec wrote:lol guides by guy who "is not pro, and just did read docs" will help people a lot its for sure. but good luck anyway

Well, first of all thanks for your luck wish, I really appreciate it. Second, I've been playing this mod since XIV-b was released and never readed docs/logs, I learned from playing, and yes, I still not ''pro''. Anyway, being pro or nuub doesnt matters, I didnt found a guide that covers everything like it should for early/mid players (starters and medium level players) and after reading docs/logs and understanding some things, I'll try to do it as good as I can.

XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top