Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b - Page 2 Empty Re: Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b

Post by Virion Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:43 pm

This is good keep it up because guides are outdated anyway and kudos to those who had time to to make it because it easier to just criticize than to help. I have played median since 2008 and i never criticize guides but I actually try them and experiment some and make fun.

Virion
Asatruar

Back to top Go down

Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b - Page 2 Empty Re: Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b

Post by XIVIVIX Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:45 pm

Virion wrote:This is good keep it up because guides are outdated anyway and kudos to those who had time to to make it because it easier to just criticize than to help. I have played median since 2008 and i never criticize guides but I actually try them and experiment some and make fun.

Thanks Virion, I will keep it up as much as I can (This will take a lot of time) and yes, one of the reasons I'm doing this its cause guides are outdated. I'm not a median pro player, I'm just trying to help, thats all.

XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by Banned Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 pm

Nice cursing in educational video.
Banned
Banned
Cathedral Drow

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by XIVIVIX Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Banned wrote:Nice cursing in educational video.

Sorry  Mr Green 
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by taem Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:49 pm

There is a great starting "guide" right here, in the guides section. "General Gameplay" already has all this info, plus tons more.

Here is another for basic gameplay, right here!

And finally is the official mxl docs.

But why bother reading when you can make your own, right? I agree, it's time for some fresh blood to enlighten the masses. Strive on; we salute you.
taem
taem
Dark Nephalem

https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by XIVIVIX Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:57 pm

taem wrote:There is a great starting "guide" right here, in the guides section. "General Gameplay" already has all this info, plus tons more.

Here is another for basic gameplay, right here!

And finally is the official mxl docs.

But why bother reading when you can make your own, right? I agree, it's time for some fresh blood to enlighten the masses. Strive on; we salute you.

First of all, thanks for taking your time (making the guides and posting here) I read all those guides when I started, very usefull, but lets be sincere, a normal person who got no time for that is not going to read 20 post of info, am I right? People is too lazy nowadays and need ''shortcuts'', thats is this ''guide'' (I preffer seeing it as a Walkthrough).

For the other hand, if you watch someone do the game you can see what and why is he doing that, my biggest problem when I started this was skiping LC like class charm, and its a big important part of the game. And yes, I knew about it, its in the doc but, huh, not used to the mod ^^
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:19 am

^ totally rekt, cookie
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by XIVIVIX Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am

MarcoNecroX wrote:^ totally rekt, cookie

Thanks for this community, Marco, I feel like at home.

P.S : How was the shower ? hahaha!
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:25 am

of rocks ^^
MarcoNecroX
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

TL

Back to top Go down

Post by XIVIVIX Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:28 am

MarcoNecroX wrote:of rocks ^^

MarcoBarbarianX, I KNEW IT!
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top