Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b - Page 5 Empty Re: Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b

Post by XIVIVIX Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Wotan wrote:WOW! You picked up your body.... and you claim /nopickup isn't working? What?!?

WTF? Who said that? I didnt. I claimed that /nopickup was picking items with ALT, didnt knew that was only with items on the ground WITHOUT USING alt.

Problem is solved anyway, I'd never used /nopickup, and I got no intention to.
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b - Page 5 Empty Re: Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimative XIV-b

Post by Banned Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Usefull tip for LC0 when you play online and sometimes things lag/delay. If you want to save time and make cubing Harkon crystal + chipped gem here is what easy to do. Make sure your inventory is sorted out properly and there is no 1x1 spaces left far away from cube. For example:
Bad inventory (because when you pick up small items, they might go further from cube and you will need to look for them again inside inventory):
Spoiler:
Good inventory:
Spoiler:
This way the Harkon crystal and gem will end up on top of the cube. Which makes it very easy to do the recipe.
Banned
Banned
Cathedral Drow

Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:27 pm

The purpose of nopickup is to not get fucked up(in many ways) during unintentionally picking items of the ground.
Anywho, carry on with the walkthrough. We shall not offtopic again on this matter.
Wotan
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by XIVIVIX Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Banned wrote:Usefull tip for LC0 when you play online and sometimes things lag/delay. If you want to save time and make cubing Harkon crystal + chipped gem here is what easy to do. Make sure your inventory is sorted out properly and there is no 1x1 spaces left far away from cube. For example:
Bad inventory (because when you pick up small items, they might go further from cube and you will need to look for them again inside inventory):
Spoiler:
Good inventory:
Spoiler:
This way the Harkon crystal and gem will end up on top of the cube. Which makes it very easy to do the recipe.

Thanks for the tip <3
XIVIVIX
XIVIVIX
Skull Ape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top